• Threesome's

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

When I was single, I had married friends who I knew from university and we used to go out drinking etc but nothing sexual apart from some flirting, until one night we went to the pub and over the first pint, James asked ' would you have a threesum with us?'.

Surprised I initially didn't answer, I asked the dumb question 'where has this come from?' , Alison answered 'me'. I noticed that she was leaning in expectantly, taking a drink my thoughts racing, I said yes and when, tonight said James.

We finshed the drinks, and retired to their flat, I did offer mine as it was closer but Alison wanted her own bed.

Once in, we started by the two men stripping down to their pants , both showing evidence of growing excitement, Alison stood up and we started to undress her, kissing and stroking , she was naked in short order , she took our pants off and dropped to her knees and sucked both cocks in turn. The night progressed, Alison on all fours being spit roasted, a fantasy of hers, she swallowed several loads of cum and she was snow balled as many times, Alison would cum loudly and was very demanding.

Over the following months this was repeated several times and occassionally just duo action between her and me, I was never sure if james knew cos if he did he never mentioned it, even after they split up years later.

The action finished when James work moved him to a new plant in Ireland.

Did I enjoy it, as a single guy hell yes.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

When I was single and in my twenties, I lived quite close to two married friends from university, we would spend time together , drinking etc but apart from some flirting nothing sexual. We went to the pub as normal, and sitting down enjoying the first drink of the evening, when James asked ' Would you have a threesum with us?'.

Slightly surpised, I asked the dumb question 'Where has this come from?', At which Alison leaned over and answered 'me'. Taking a drink , I answered' yes', and asked 'when?'. James said 'tonight'.

We finished the drinks and left from their flat, offered mine as it was closer but Alison wanted it at theirs.

When we got there, the two men stripped down to their pants, with Alison sitting watching the obvious growing excitement of the two men, the sexual tension was immense, she stood up her hands grasping a each cock, we stripped her naked , kissing and stroking her neck and body as we explored her. Slowly Alison dropped to her knees, pulled our pants down and took each hard cock into her mouth in turn.

She wanted to be spit roasted,a fantasy of hers, I got to fuck her tight pussy first, as she sucked her husband to completion, being greedy she wanted all the cum inside her so she was royally snowballed that night, and swallowed several loads of hot spunk.

The act was repeated several times over the following months, including at times just duo action between myself and Alison. Did James know about the duo action, I don't know as even years later and after they split he has never mentioned it.

Did I enjoy it, oh yes, why did it stop, James was moved by his work to a plant in Ireland.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i think MAYBE i would , butonly when single . im very monogamous when involved and couldnt be with someone else as it would upset me , but it would destroy me to see my oh with someone else . completeley destroy me .

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

bishopstipple wrote:

cassey001 wrote:

sometimes things are better as a fantasy and left to the imagination rather than actually going through with it

But you only live once, so if you want to try i would say dont deny yourself the chance of new pleasure. Just make sure everyone is totally comfortable with the idea and have an out, of stopping without guilt if the oh is uncomfortable at any point, communication is king and the key. But just follow your instincts they are there to guide and serve you well.

yes you only live once, but what will your fantasy become once this one is acted out!

a word to the wise

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

bishopstipple wrote:

cassey001 wrote:

sometimes things are better as a fantasy and left to the imagination rather than actually going through with it

But you only live once, so if you want to try i would say dont deny yourself the chance of new pleasure. Just make sure everyone is totally comfortable with the idea and have an out, of stopping without guilt if the oh is uncomfortable at any point, communication is king and the key. But just follow your instincts they are there to guide and serve you well.

yes you only live once, but what will your fantasy become once this one is acted out!

a word to the wise

Kinkylincs [sign in to see picture]

I have tryed in the past and been to clubs and social evenings enjoyed it

mmmmm_mmmmm [sign in to see picture]

Jimi Duro wrote:

Would be interesting with 2 men because sex for me is all about giving the woman what she wants and giving her the maximum pleasure possible with many orgasms and just lots of woman worship !

my partner has the same view and hes suggested inviting another man into the bedroom. I was completely shocked at first as I thought men would only ever want one man, two women - and that was never going to happen for me I am far too jealous to let that happen lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

We joined http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ and loved it, the website is full of REAL people and really friendly!! a must for first timers! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.