• "Master/Slave"

    1338424348
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    rag doll wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    same, it's lonly here in the south west, although there is Bristol but i dont actualy know anyone irl who is in the scene (im still a little new- 1 year, so perhaps in time if im lucky)

    Yeah, my sub lives up country and travels down to meet me, I cant go up as I work nights and Im usually quite tired, what sort of area in the south west? Devon seems to have an especially low number :(

    1338425564
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Ork wrote:

    If you can afford it just ask google for someone in your area ho does it for cash proffesionally.

    Sorry for my third consecutive post, Im finding the quote system complicated, pretty bad for somebody with qualifications in IT ._.

    Anywho - I know you could probably find people who would do it 'professionally' whod take cash, its just not the same, Ive done a few sessions with different woman and I knew them beforehand, it makes it more personal if you do it for fun, Id consider taking cash wrong for something that provides such pleasure is wrong. I understand some people may have difficulty finding somebody who is interested (Surprisingly a lot more subs than doms?) but when you do its great.

    I should probably clarify that Im not actually in a relationship (No hugs/kissing romantically :( ) but just one that lets us both know that we can trust each other, I guess you could call that a 'professional' relationship, but id quite happily take on more than one sub. Another thing ive found is one woman ive been with found it strange when I asked if she would like to make the BDSM/Bondage sexual, or non-sexual. Apparently it was guaranteed to have sex? Ive done a small sess once where I just dabbled in a bit of Nipple punishment with a bit of sensual touching, which when youve got somebody tied up to a chair, can apparently be better than sex :)

    Apparently im good at it, which makes me happy, because in a few years time, i'll hopefully be amazing haha :P

    1338426126
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Ork wrote:

    Oh dear my apolgie's lmfao

    lol's any way my post was supposed to quote Lady gasm about wnating a master lol

    Mr Tom the "profesionals who do it for cash don't give any kind of sex or they would be ho's lol

    Haha, well if she wants to text me for a few punishments she can ;) Hahaha, its pretty fun to get into..

    I know, but its the way this woman appeared completely shocked that I asked, it was as if i had told her the ocean was green or something :(

    1338426182
    rag doll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 710
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2011

    Mr Tom wrote:

    rag doll wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    same, it's lonly here in the south west, although there is Bristol but i dont actualy know anyone irl who is in the scene (im still a little new- 1 year, so perhaps in time if im lucky)

    Yeah, my sub lives up country and travels down to meet me, I cant go up as I work nights and Im usually quite tired, what sort of area in the south west? Devon seems to have an especially low number :(

    Lovehoney way :) you would think there would be more of us around here what with it being LH HQ but sadly no

    1338426368
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    rag doll wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    rag doll wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    same, it's lonly here in the south west, although there is Bristol but i dont actualy know anyone irl who is in the scene (im still a little new- 1 year, so perhaps in time if im lucky)

    Yeah, my sub lives up country and travels down to meet me, I cant go up as I work nights and Im usually quite tired, what sort of area in the south west? Devon seems to have an especially low number :(

    Lovehoney way :) you would think there would be more of us around here what with it being LH HQ but sadly no

    Itd be nice, however im limited due to being a slightly younger age (Something i really will never understand) and just the difficulty in finding such people like myself, its a hard topic to discuss and getting to to come around is even harder, bit awkward if you just say "Hey I like chaining people to a chair and teasing them!" then they say "Hang on.. what?!"

    1338427696
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Ork wrote:

    Being young definetly has it's down sides in the scene as a male as most people steryotype without hesitation.

    Yeah I know, the thing is I look older, i've been told around 25, Im 6ft5 - Their hesistation begins as soon as the number is mentioned, thats mental conditioning for you..

    1338427910
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Ork wrote:

    I don't blame them but still really anoying

    But thats what I mean, why is it unacceptable? The only answer I get is "It just is", which answers nothing really

    1338431333
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Im not sure.. I guess nobody could give a clear answer even if I pressed them :P

    Still, just made an account on bondage.com, links in my profile if anybody wants to take a looksie.. Hopefully that will garner some sort of interest

    1338463241
    Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 466
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2012

    Kasumi wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    I want a real life Master :) x

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    What 'we' do... are you a Master? >:)

    Mr Tom did say in his OP that he is the Dom in a sub/Dom relationship

    He already has a sub! :(

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    I want a real life Master :) x

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    What 'we' do... are you a Master? >:)

    I do dabble in the arts of BDSM, although im at a young age, Im always willing to find people and have a fun time with them, safety and comfort (Or lack of, as one of my subs enjoys!) where others cant be trusted :) Im sure thats the number one turn off for people,

    I would love to have a dom/sub relationship, myself being the latter... and I am 19! A ripe young age so yes I know how you feel there!

    1338537596
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Kasumi wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    I want a real life Master :) x

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    What 'we' do... are you a Master? >:)

    Mr Tom did say in his OP that he is the Dom in a sub/Dom relationship

    He already has a sub! :(

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Mr Tom wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    I want a real life Master :) x

    Im not sure exactly how it came about, depends about where you live I guess? I live in the south west, and theres not many people who find what we do normal :)

    What 'we' do... are you a Master? >:)

    I do dabble in the arts of BDSM, although im at a young age, Im always willing to find people and have a fun time with them, safety and comfort (Or lack of, as one of my subs enjoys!) where others cant be trusted :) Im sure thats the number one turn off for people,

    I would love to have a dom/sub relationship, myself being the latter... and I am 19! A ripe young age so yes I know how you feel there!

    Haha, Im not limited to one sub :) If you ever want to get into contact check my profile out, got a link to bondage.com x

    1338539135
    Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 466
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2012

    Checking as we speak :P

    x

    1338544730
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    Not too much on there, just contact details and the questionnaires, the mystery adds to the fun ;)

    1338564143
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 540
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    My normal response... an easy way to get to see what the fet scene near you is like is to join fetlife if you haven't already, and make sure to join the local groups for your area.

    Get to some munches, quickly you realise you're far from the only one.

    I'm a slave in an M/s relationship with my partner and Master :) We're involved on the local scene too.

    1338574504
    Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2011

    NymphetamineKiss wrote:

    My normal response... an easy way to get to see what the fet scene near you is like is to join fetlife if you haven't already, and make sure to join the local groups for your area.

    Get to some munches, quickly you realise you're far from the only one.

    I'm a slave in an M/s relationship with my partner and Master :) We're involved on the local scene too.

    I tried to join that, but it kept saying that I wasnt entering the verification question quickly :l Im not amazing at maths but im pretty sure 3 + 2 = 5..

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.