• Dom/Sub rules

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

This is going to be a long post but I want a bit of advice. The Wife and I has now set up rules according to some of our kinks for us to swap the submissive and dominant one. Please Give me your thoughts and also what rules you may have.

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Could you tell a bit more, like which kinks you want the rules to be based around? And is it going to be just in the bedroom, or during everyday life as well?

1. Pineapple = stop, Penguin = tread carefully

2. A weekend consists of Friday to Sunday, starting on the Friday after work

3. Mrs will have one weekend a month with at least 24 hrs. notice

4. Mrs can ask to change her weekend to a different weekend if reason is given

Rules for Mr

1. No forced bum play

2. Must make main decisions for the day I.e. Where to go or what to do

3. Must not make unreasonable demands

4. Can have sex with Mrs whenever he wants as long as it doesn’t contradict any other rules or conditions from rule 1 in the general rules used

5. Has the right to ignore refusals unless one of the safe words is used

6. Will not cause physical harm or noticeable marks

7. Must not constantly ask for blowjobs or sex and do something unrelated to sexual activities during the day/weekend

8. Mr has the right to add more rules if agreed by Mrs and not to be used if agreed on a weekend

Rules for Mrs

1. Must do as Mr say when Mr says if possible and not contradicting any previous rules

2. Indication of enjoyment and consent must be expressed during ‘forced’ sex

3. Must give feedback if there is a reason Mrs does not want to do as per rule 3 from Mr

4. Must give Mr a blowjob/ hand job whenever it is asked for whenever he wants as long as it doesn’t contradict any other rules or conditions from rule 1 used

5. Has the right to refuse anything if an appropriate reason is give

6. Must always be wearing sexy underwear

7. Must wear sexy nightwear to bed unless the temperature makes it uncomfortable, This must be expressed well before bed time, Sundays not included

8. Must not ignore Mr

9. Mrs has the right to add more rules if agreed by Mr and not to be used if agreed on a weekend

I agree to follow these rules

Signed

(our names changed to mrs and mr)

cheer_up wrote:

Could you tell a bit more, like which kinks you want the rules to be based around? And is it going to be just in the bedroom, or during everyday life as well?

Was in the process of posting the rules! :-P

1. Pineapple = stop, Penguin = tread carefully

2. A day consists of 24hrs Starting from whenever Mrs decides

3. There will be 3 Days a month

4. Mrs does not need to give any notice but must notify Mr of the start of a day

5. Days can be at any time during the month except for Mr’s weekend

Rules for Mrs

1.Mrs has the right to tell Mr when he is too excited and going too far but must still ‘keep the weekend going’ when Mr has ‘calmed down’

2. Can punish Mr in anyway Mrs feels fit but cannot leave any lasting damage

3. Will tease Mr is a sexual way and make him think about it and tease him in whatever way she feels fit

4. Will add extra rules when confidence increases and limits that Mrs is prepared to do is discovered, This does not have to be agreed by Mr but Mr has the right to remove them if a reason is given. These new rules can be used whenever they are thought up

Rules for Mr

1. If Mr talks about Mrs’s Day, Mrs has the right to cancel one unless it comes up in general conversation or Mrs brings it up/ asks a question about it

2. Mr must put on ladies knickers when he is told it is Mrs's day but MUST NOT wear them at any other time unless during his weekend

3. Must do exactly as Mrs say unless contradicting any other rule

4. Can only cum when given permission by Mrs, If close to Cumming Mr must tell Mrs and ruin the orgasm if required

5. Mr has the right to add more rules if agreed by Mrs and not to be used if agreed on a weekend

I agree to follow these rules

Signed

(noticed a lot of typos there so i will need to redo it somtime but for now i hope it is a good start)

Syd [sign in to see picture]

Wow. They seem very complicated rules with too many get out clauses.

I'd just have a safe word. Anything else goes. .

My favourite rule is "Must not constantly ask for blow jobs..." Tickles me that one

I wonder who contributed that rule?

There are so many get out clauses because i get a bit over the top and i am not good enough at reading her. She is also very sensetive but wants to do this.

Also I was the one that contributed to it because i know that i can get a bit obsessed and over the top

Fair enough.

Isn't that the point though?

Going over the top is part of the thrill?

I've never been involved in it myself. But I appreciate the concept is to let go of control?

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

me and my master are long distance so favorite rules are:

i must not call master on skype, i must wait for him to do so (although i can ask for him to call)

when texting/ typing/ writing i must capitalise any word refering to Master (talk in 3rd person alot) eg "his name", "You", "His" etc. when refering to myself i must not capitalise e.g "i" not "I", "my name" not "My Name"

if Master asks me to mastibate infront of him via vidio chat i must do so, weather i want to or not and can only use toys if he alows it.

in genral i must be a good sub who is both willing, pleasing, obedient and welll mannered. i must make Master proud of me and please him sexualy if he so asks.

however, rules are not set in stone (eg. if i really dont feel like sex or just want hugs i have the right to say so and be listened to) and curently being very lax about rule 1 but very serious about rule 2 (master recently got a mobile after almost a year of not having one so lots of opotunity to apply rule 2)

Ork wrote:

DoorGlass wrote:

Fair enough.

Isn't that the point though?

Going over the top is part of the thrill?

I've never been involved in it myself. But I appreciate the concept is to let go of control?

The problem is you could leave permant damage if your not careful

Not if you use your safe words.

We are still very new to this and I agree with Ork but I dont mean physical damage.... especially when one of the thing she wants on my weekend is for me to have sex with her when she doesnt particualy want it!

If I am not carefull I will put her off the idea and possibly damage our relationship. Also the things that I want when she is in charge I have wanted for a long time and use to try and bug her for it.... this way she can do things in her own time and I will occasionaly get what I want.

I think for her weekends (she may correct me if I am wrong) she want it very light.... bit of light spanking and tieing up and yeah I guess being used as a sex slave.

I want slightly more which I think some of it wierds her out however we have duiscussed it and this is why we are going at her own pace. I want being made to feel embarrised or uncomfortable in public places (pravatly ofc) being teased and not allowed to cum for periods of time being spanked and punished for doing things wrong and made to wear butt plugs lots. She also doesnt think she has enough ideas to fill and entire weekend but i guess if she wanted to surprise me and had ideas she still could have them all together

Also Ork those are some very good tips

I would think that once we get into it if it works we can greatly cut down the rules to simmilar to rag doll's. Just terrified of getting it wrong and annoying the wife

Ork wrote:

Oh god that's an essay sorry one mroe fast thing I found it useful to read any and all articles threads and even searching for domination blogs and stuff just to expand my knowledge there is sooooooooo much different way's to have fun

Good luck and stay safe

Will have to force her to do that next time it is my weekend!

Ork wrote:

Theolain wrote:

I think for her weekends (she may correct me if I am wrong) she want it very light.... bit of light spanking and tieing up and yeah I guess being used as a sex slave.

I want slightly more which I think some of it wierds her out however we have duiscussed it and this is why we are going at her own pace. I want being made to feel embarrised or uncomfortable in public places (pravatly ofc) being teased and not allowed to cum for periods of time being spanked and punished for doing things wrong and made to wear butt plugs lots. She also doesnt think she has enough ideas to fill and entire weekend but i guess if she wanted to surprise me and had ideas she still could have them all together

Also Ork those are some very good tips

I would think that once we get into it if it works we can greatly cut down the rules to simmilar to rag doll's. Just terrified of getting it wrong and annoying the wife

Being embarseed in public? Wear womens clothing under your normal clothes and put in a butt plug and go to the shop? Glad I could be of some use :) as for light spanking and such that's why I love floggers so much they can be harsh but also rather good for very light play and even tickling dpending on the perosn.

But I want to be forced to wear woment clothing under my normal cloths and forced to wear a butt plug

I think I want to have that in a submissve way..... and if I were to go out and do it myself I dont think it would be the same, I would need her to know and tend to not know how to mention things like that in the right way to not annoy her.

Ork wrote:

Theolain wrote:

I think I want to have that in a submissve way..... and if I were to go out and do it myself I dont think it would be the same, I would need her to know and tend to not know how to mention things like that in the right way to not annoy her.

Why would that annoy her?

Because she is very sensitive and I tend to have a high sex drive and she has a fairly low sex drive (but at times matching mine) so a lot of the time it is the wrong time to do that sort of thing or go on about it.

Also those things you linked looks good and we will read them together i think.

redjellybean [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hijack your thread, but how did you go about introducing this to your OH?

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

this sounds dead fun, i wanna play this game

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.