• Advice

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, don't mean to pick on anyone, but just taking this thread as an example, if someone can use these forums to ask about "Kinky Poo Play", and not be judged, then it's fair to say most things are kosher, and you don't have to be embarrased.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/354533-kinky-poo-play/

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

ShaftMaster wrote:

Yeah, don't mean to pick on anyone, but just taking this thread as an example, if someone can use these forums to ask about "Kinky Poo Play", and not be judged, then it's fair to say most things are kosher, and you don't have to be embarrased.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/354533-kinky-poo-play/

Perhaps its not actually the subject itself, just not everyone wants to share their personal problems to all and sundry across the internet regardless of anonymity, if someone else close to the situation read it they probably could put two and two together, or perhaps OP just feels more comfortable having a one to one chat with someone.

Jus' sayin'

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

Perhaps its not actually the subject itself, just not everyone wants to share their personal problems to all and sundry across the internet regardless of anonymity, if someone else close to the situation read it they probably could put two and two together, or perhaps OP just feels more comfortable having a one to one chat with someone.

Jus' sayin'

Yeah, I can agree with that, just letting Jay (and anyone else) know that regardless of how anonymous you want to be, people on here are generally more understanding and open minded than the society in general.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I hope you get your advice Jay.

I would like to point out though that if anyone is having trouble with people on chat or on the forum breaking the rules, please, please email the mods. It might be something you're confident enough to brush off, but newer members may get the wrong impression and feel like this is normal and they shouldn't say anything even if it makes them feel uncomfortable - so help keep the forums welcoming by reporting rule breaking :)

Adx

Syd [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

DoorGlass wrote:

Anyway how can one be pushy on here?

Just ignore what you don't like. And reply to what you feel like. Simple.

No one can push you into a conversation against your will.

Sounds like you have quite a lot of experience of chatting. Pushed into it by the pushy perv guys you mentioned?

door glass it isnt about being pushed into a conversation it is about guys making inappropriate remarks, asking questions and to be brutal looking for wank fodder. It makes some of us very hesitant to accept friends requests unless a member has been posting in the forums. I dont do cyber but even i have been caught out.

xGGx

I guess if someone is making you feel uncomfortable then its not good.

But what is this wank fodder you refer to?

I don't get it.

Existing threads include rimming, anal play, anal fisting, sub/dom humiliation, kinky poo play, girls who like huge vibrators, anal beads, wands, blow job or wank when on a period.....and so on.

Find it hard to imagine an inappropriate topic on here.

Somebody recently started a thread 'Where's the weirdest place you have masturbated?"

Could that not be someone looking for wank fodder?

Nobody seemed to blink an eyelid on here.

As if it were an everyday question!

Very strange.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

DoorGlass wrote:

Somebody recently started a thread 'Where's the weirdest place you have masturbated?"

Very strange.

the difference is on those it is a general question on chat it is very personal.

For example there have been threads about selling knickers, that is very different from someone asking for you to send them a pair.

And before anyone asks the answer in no I wont

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

DoorGlass wrote:

Very strange.

the difference is on those it is a general question on chat it is very personal.

For example there have been threads about selling knickers, that is very different from someone asking for you to send them a pair.

And before anyone asks the answer in no I wont

xGGx

An anonymous bit of text shouldn't be taken personally.

I would say don't use chat if it doesn't suit.

We are after all for the most part all strangers on here.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

An anonymous bit of text shouldn't be taken personally.

I would say don't use chat if it doesn't suit.

We are after all for the most part all strangers on here.

I rarely use chat and am fussy about the friends requests I accept, it isn't just an anonymous bit of text it is usually part of a conversation and can feel invasive. There are members on here who have been abused for refusing requests.

As already said if anyone has an issue then please report it to the mods, as a community we need to make sure that Lh stays a safe and open environment in which people can ask for help.

xGGx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.