• Ben Wa ball fears

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking of getting some... think i'll investiage the ones Alice posted.

Any tips for someone new to them?

Syd [sign in to see picture]

Are they mainly used for pleasure or for exercise?

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I think you can pee with them in because as you tone up your natural relaced state would be small enough to keep them in and you would actually need to push to get them out. You shouldn't push when you have a wee. Those goldy coloured ones with the string I was alleric too and they're not easy to keep clean.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

lilac_vix wrote:

I think you can pee with them in because as you tone up your natural relaced state would be small enough to keep them in and you would actually need to push to get them out. You shouldn't push when you have a wee. Those goldy coloured ones with the string I was alleric too and they're not easy to keep clean.

i love mine but your right about them being a bugger to clean. im not surprised you had a reaction the way that damd string sucks up juices. the string on mine has gone black and hard in places. :/

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well... I tried it once, just as experiment, and I remember myself trying once and I could not, just because I had them in, I could not go. I guess because I had something in my vagina and also because my muslec are naturally contracting round them. I guess I would have to push to actually be able to pee with them in or I would be worried I would not empty my bladder fully, which could lead to problems such as infections?

I personally remove them before going to bathroom, wash them, and then reinsert them afterwards..

Doorglass: both at the same time, but some people do use them just to get more trained muscles, if they are having problems.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

i wish they made a noise when you walked, like chime balls

would be very funny hahaha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mayan-Chiming-Ball-Pendant-Black-Cord-Travel-Protection-Deflect-Negativity-/350498658606?pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item519b59192e

these look about the right size and you could use the string to remove them. i think it would work although they would be quite a challang and not sure what metal thy are so couldnt say if it would be a bad idea or not.

if they were the right size, weight and most importantly materia- wouldnt want them to rust or react with your juices :/

FMSR [sign in to see picture]

most of the coments on here are regarding the muscle work outs.. do people actually use them they way they were used in the 50 shades books? I wont give any spoilers in case people on here are reading the trilogy but interested to know. I hadnt even heard of them untill i read those books

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I dont know how they are using them in the book. can you give me hint? I am reading it, but its going slowly and I dont enjoy it so much and will not go for the second. So unless you tell us what you mean, we may not be able to tell you.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.