• Sex Toys, Bondage Gear and Lube Makes You A Sexual Predator!!!

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I cannot believe some of the quotes in this article, typical drivel from the BBC!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-18144811

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Am I understanding the article right that the woman accepted the parcel for her housemate when it was delivered then opened it, even though it didn't belong to her, and when she saw it was sex toys she thought he was a sexual predator so stabbed him to death? That is f*cked up.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am trying to find the opening the parcel bit. I can see she accepted it, but thats normal. Even my landlady accepted a parcel for me, which had sex toy in (thanks LH for the brown packaging) and left it on the living room table. I cannot find direct mentioning she opened it, but I skipped through it and did not read the previous articles, so I may be missing something.

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

typical news!! brand that bondage is violence sex... the toys are not violent!! she the one with afew screws lose!!

I do say you don't need sex toy or bonage kits to have an abusive relationship or a violent one! I bet theres lot of women out there that get abused because the OH on on the drink or drugs!

I would say Its not a good idea to open someones elses parcels! I would say having sex toy don't make someone a sexual predatotor! It goes to show the stigma there is in this country over sex toys....!

absolutely [sign in to see picture]

This is a ridiculous defence on her part, but I don't see any offensive quotes on the part of the police or the BBC. They are simply stating her defence, which is utterly ridiculous and if justice is done she will go down for murder. However the article doesn't say anywhere that having lube, bondage gear etc makes you a predator, that is just what the defendant claims to think.

Laveila wrote:

I am trying to find the opening the parcel bit. I can see she accepted it, but thats normal. Even my landlady accepted a parcel for me, which had sex toy in (thanks LH for the brown packaging) and left it on the living room table. I cannot find direct mentioning she opened it, but I skipped through it and did not read the previous articles, so I may be missing something.

It doesn't claim that she opened it, but how else would she know he had sex toys? It says he kept his condoms, etc. in his bedside cabinet. And the incident just happened to take place on the same day she took the parcel in? From what it says I assumed she accepted the parcel on his behalf, opened it, got scared by what was inside and so stabbed him. That's just how I've interpreted it though.

Syd [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't actually say that she knew he had sex toys.

Just that she was in fear of attack (for reasons unkown).

I think the sex toys are irrelevant. Justs adds an element of titilation to the story.

I have a couple of cock rings and a vibrator in a drawer here. Feel free to stab me to death...!

Syd [sign in to see picture]

And which items would be "related to violent sex"?? Depends whose hands they are in surely?

Ridiculous.

spiced tea [sign in to see picture]

So, after reading the related articles too, if I understand this correctly: She had moved into the same house-share 6 days earlier knowing him already (they worked together, he helped her to get the room), and she claims she barricaded her door every night and slept with a knife under her pillow because she was afraid of him sexually attacking her. WTF? Why do you move into the same house with someone if you are afraid of them in the first place? She then claims that on the day they went to sainsbury's, bought some booze, and went to his room to watch a DVD because suddenly (momentarily) she wasn't afraid. He started touching her up and took off her top, so she said she needs to change her tampon (!!!) and he can't watch, so she had to blindfold him (with a dressing gown belt which also went round his throat, naturally). She then went to the kitchen to get a knife, and returned to his room (to get her top back, she says) and that is when he "put her in a sexual position" (with her jeans still on, the knife in back pocket) and she deemed necessary to stab him then. She also openly admits they did "play sexual games".

It's just amazing how someone thinks their best defence in a murder trial is "but he was doing all this sexual stuff". If I moved in with someone, got drunk with them in their bedroom and blindfolded them, I don't think I could call them "putting me in a sexual position" (with most of my clothes still on) an assault. But hey, he DID own sex toys.

spiced tea wrote:

So, after reading the related articles too, if I understand this correctly: She had moved into the same house-share 6 days earlier knowing him already (they worked together, he helped her to get the room), and she claims she barricaded her door every night and slept with a knife under her pillow because she was afraid of him sexually attacking her. WTF? Why do you move into the same house with someone if you are afraid of them in the first place? She then claims that on the day they went to sainsbury's, bought some booze, and went to his room to watch a DVD because suddenly (momentarily) she wasn't afraid. He started touching her up and took off her top, so she said she needs to change her tampon (!!!) and he can't watch, so she had to blindfold him (with a dressing gown belt which also went round his throat, naturally). She then went to the kitchen to get a knife, and returned to his room (to get her top back, she says) and that is when he "put her in a sexual position" (with her jeans still on, the knife in back pocket) and she deemed necessary to stab him then. She also openly admits they did "play sexual games".

It's just amazing how someone thinks their best defence in a murder trial is "but he was doing all this sexual stuff". If I moved in with someone, got drunk with them in their bedroom and blindfolded them, I don't think I could call them "putting me in a sexual position" (with most of my clothes still on) an assault. But hey, he DID own sex toys.

Ah thanks for this, I didn't notice the related articles part!

ragrappy [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to derail the thread as there's no PM button that I can see... but those shoes in your profile pic (kasumi) - where did you get them? :D

naughtyrider [sign in to see picture]

ragrappy don't think there is a pm button on here but if you add a member as your friend and they accept you then you can chat with them

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

They are by Faith, i got them a few years ago off ebay

naughtyrider wrote:

ragrappy don't think there is a pm button on here but if you add a member as your friend and they accept you then you can chat with them

Wouldn't help as I don't use chat

naughtyrider [sign in to see picture]

Oh well so much for me trying to be helpful HaHaHa

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.