• Vaginal sex vs anal sex.....

ChocolateMonster [sign in to see picture]

VAGINAL! defo! anal just grosses me out, and even after several attempts it's not worth it (feeling wise)... just uncomfortable.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sweetlove666 wrote:

this is the only thing I'll ever agree with Christopher Hitchens on

“The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics.

So vaginal for me!

well we love champagne and picnics I love lobster anal sex is a very rare treat something different

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

My ex went through phases of what she preferred. New girl doesn't like anal.

Personally i'm not a huge fan of receiving and as for which I prefer doing I'm quite a giver in the bedroom so if she is happy then so am I

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

My partner enjoys both but as AA said they are quite different and it really depends what mood we're in and how much time we want to spend on it.

Rob 516 [sign in to see picture]

I given anal to my partner but neither of us enjoyed it, but I would understand people who do I thin vaginal is the best though I find it feels better for me and mianly my partner. Although if your in the right mod I think people would just do what ever and be expermental.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

My gf definately prefers anal, but depending on mood, she likes about equal doses of both.

Happy. [sign in to see picture]

Never had anal so i cant say. It has always been a very very tight fit but tbh i like it vaginal so i am not too bothered.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.