• Men, where are you!

    1337241709
    Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 469
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2012

    Haha, pick you for what hunny?

    And thank you for all the replies guys, turns out there is a lot of men lurking about this site :) which has made me a happy girlie, feel free to add me... I LOVE meeting new people!

    Also thank you so much Turtle you are the best!

    Lady G

    x

    1337241929
    Happy. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2009

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Haha, pick you for what hunny?

    And thank you for all the replies guys, turns out there is a lot of men lurking about this site :) which has made me a happy girlie, feel free to add me... I LOVE meeting new people!

    Also thank you so much Turtle you are the best!

    Lady G

    x

    Nothing just old school job from many many moons ago... Good maorning all anyway.

    1337250371
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1154
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Also thank you so much Turtle you are the best!

    Lady G

    x

    Not at all gorgeous it's a pleasure, someone's gotta treat you right? :)

    I will be on just after half 8 tonight.x

    1337251194
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Where are all the lovely men? They seem to be very rare on LoveHoney these days... drop a message and say hello ;)

    Hi Lady.Gasm.X

    I used to be on here all the time but I've been VERY busy lately. I am around more now and have enjoyed reading your posts, so it's nice to say hi and be sociable.

    Best wishes :-)

    1337290804
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1154
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    oooh and here's you saying you're gonna wait for me to get in from work tonight Lady G..you're in BIG trouble now got a couple of e-mails from LH earlier to say a certain couple of items have been despatched..if the postie in your area is good you might get them tomorrow!

    1337292988
    naughtyrider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 73
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2008

    Hello Lady G

    Just spotted this thread so thought I would say hello :)

    1337295107
    Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 469
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2012

    Postillionager wrote:

    Hi Lady.Gasm.X

    I used to be on here all the time but I've been VERY busy lately. I am around more now and have enjoyed reading your posts, so it's nice to say hi and be sociable.

    Best wishes :-)

    Thank you Postillionager, I am glad my posts are going to good use! I hope to hear more from you in the future... I love friendly people and you seem one of them :)

    Also hello naughtyrider! I hope all is well and that you are enjoying the site as much as I am. Looking forward to chatting!

    And Tturtle you are the best Master I have EVER had >:)

    Lady G

    x

    1337296382
    kissthis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 9 May 2012

    hello there Lady G.. i like the way your thinking, cant seem to find any guys on here at the minute! x

    1337296976
    man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 259
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2010

    hello lady you wanna chat thats cool

    1337297055
    Northern lights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 134
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2010

    Hi Girls!

    How are you all?

    p

    1337297220
    FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2011

    Hello Lady G, I am loitering about on Lovehoney from time to time, normally with intent.

    I enjoy a good rumage through the forum.

    1337297405
    man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 259
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2010

    Kiss this its because you are showing up invisable

    1337297640
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1154
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    And Tturtle you are the best Master I have EVER had >:)

    Lady G

    x

    I aim to please :) nice chatting with you again my dear, don't be late tomorrow otherwise you'll be in real big trouble

    1337297731
    kissthis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 9 May 2012

    im new.. can you tell :P i've changed it now so hopefully it will say im definatly avaliable.. x

    1337298370
    Satoshi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 286
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Where are all the lovely men? They seem to be very rare on LoveHoney these days... drop a message and say hello ;)

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Haha, well feel free to chat to me guys because I am extremely bored!!

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Just need a nice guy to chat with :)

    kissthis wrote:

    hello there Lady G.. i like the way your thinking, cant seem to find any guys on here at the minute! x

    *Scratches head*

    Does it really matter what sex your chat buddies are? There are plenty of nice members from both sexes on Lovehoney.

    If this thread was started by a guy looking specifically for ladies to chat to then I'm sure there would have been plenty of eyebrows raised.

    1337301321
    kissthis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 9 May 2012

    Satoshi - I dont think thats the case at all. If a man wrote this post speciffically for ladies then im sure it would get the same amount of replies, without a word being said or an eyebrow being raised!

    It doesnt matter what sex you chat to no.. but sometimes you jus want the conversation of a man and vice versa. I dont think that there is a problem with that.

    1337301896

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3043
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Satoshi wrote:

    Does it really matter what sex your chat buddies are? There are plenty of nice members from both sexes on Lovehoney.

    If this thread was started by a guy looking specifically for ladies to chat to then I'm sure there would have been plenty of eyebrows raised.

    There is always a gender difference

    1337302700
    Justlikerabbits [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 55
    • Joined: 9 Apr 2012

    Hey Lady G, I am on here every now and again. Next time I see you on chat I will...well..chat :) I like you enjoy meeting new people also so please feel free to add and chat to me too :)

    1337307260
    Satoshi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 286
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    kissthis wrote:

    Satoshi - I dont think thats the case at all. If a man wrote this post speciffically for ladies then im sure it would get the same amount of replies, without a word being said or an eyebrow being raised!

    I think a dig through the archives is in order

    1337330275
    Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 469
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2012

    Satoshi wrote:

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Where are all the lovely men? They seem to be very rare on LoveHoney these days... drop a message and say hello ;)

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Haha, well feel free to chat to me guys because I am extremely bored!!

    Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

    Just need a nice guy to chat with :)

    kissthis wrote:

    hello there Lady G.. i like the way your thinking, cant seem to find any guys on here at the minute! x

    *Scratches head*

    Does it really matter what sex your chat buddies are? There are plenty of nice members from both sexes on Lovehoney.

    If this thread was started by a guy looking specifically for ladies to chat to then I'm sure there would have been plenty of eyebrows raised.

    The reason for me strarting this thread is I have a lot of female friends on here who I chat to regularly... Which is why I am wanting to find more male members to chat with too. Nothing sexist, but personally I find the chat between men and women very different

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.