• would my hubby like this guys out there ?

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

geese sorry you will all be sick of me lol

Due to my other post about us spicing up our sex life ect hubby wants 2 buy me sexy lingerie but too embarrased 2 buy from shops is glad i have shown him this sight . We have been invited 2 his bosses daughters wedding at the farm hubby works at i have picked my dress and thought i could hide the sexy stuff under it and we could slope off and have some of our own married fun its not an animal farm there are lots of bits to it the field where the wedding marque then a big wall and lots of other places, the cider shed the potato shed the stables where i have my horse all of these places i think we would be able to go have a sneaky session and return without any one noticing, him getting a kick out the lingerie and me having one of my fantasies fullfilled ( sex at his work ........ is that strange?) do you think its a good idea or setting myself up for dissapointment and probably embarrasment at the knock back ?

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

Not that i speak for all men out there, but I'm a guy and would absolutely love that scenario! Sounds like a dream come true, but as MISSBBW says, we're all different and only you know your man!

cardy boy [sign in to see picture]

mrsarthur wrote:

geese sorry you will all be sick of me lol

Due to my other post about us spicing up our sex life ect hubby wants 2 buy me sexy lingerie but too embarrased 2 buy from shops is glad i have shown him this sight . We have been invited 2 his bosses daughters wedding at the farm hubby works at i have picked my dress and thought i could hide the sexy stuff under it and we could slope off and have some of our own married fun its not an animal farm there are lots of bits to it the field where the wedding marque then a big wall and lots of other places, the cider shed the potato shed the stables where i have my horse all of these places i think we would be able to go have a sneaky session and return without any one noticing, him getting a kick out the lingerie and me having one of my fantasies fullfilled ( sex at his work ........ is that strange?) do you think its a good idea or setting myself up for dissapointment and probably embarrasment at the knock back ?

hi what a brilliant idea , he will love it , wow , wow , go for it .....

love machene [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a dream come true, go for it

Catnip [sign in to see picture]

Hun, can promise you won't be knocked back, go for it! Lol

well he has just phoned me to ask if i would do an outside bar for him as he cant be bothered to do it then said i could ask his brother 2 do it i was allready planning on going with hubby allthough he didnt know so have got a babysitter bought some sexy stuff and then txt him saying that not 2 ask his brother as i have a surprise for him and thought i could show him it on the way home from me doing the bar 2night ,,,,,, seems to have got the replyi was looking for so going to go ahead with the wedding thing aswell :) mind you saying that thisevenings trip up the road will be in work ven oooooooo how cheeky ;p

wow baby , enjoyed the chat earlier .

georgie69 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds fantastic...have fun

tallgal [sign in to see picture]

As said before, you know your man best, but i know my fella would absolutely love it, in fact have done similar a few times, and wow, wow, wow. I say go for it. :-)

mrsarthur wrote:

well he has just phoned me to ask if i would do an outside bar for him as he cant be bothered to do it then said i could ask his brother 2 do it i was allready planning on going with hubby allthough he didnt know so have got a babysitter bought some sexy stuff and then txt him saying that not 2 ask his brother as i have a surprise for him and thought i could show him it on the way home from me doing the bar 2night ,,,,,, seems to have got the replyi was looking for so going to go ahead with the wedding thing aswell :) mind you saying that thisevenings trip up the road will be in work ven oooooooo how cheeky ;p

how is your back now ......... chat tomorow hopefully , it was good to touch base with you earlier today .....

aww the backs a pain the rear!!!!!! should be used 2 it by now had it neary 5 years although im sure that cracking noise the chiropractor gets out my spine is noooooot normal lol

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Yes, for sure, you've made me horny just by reading your plans!

mrsarthur wrote:

aww the backs a pain the rear!!!!!! should be used 2 it by now had it neary 5 years although im sure that cracking noise the chiropractor gets out my spine is noooooot normal lol

glad your ok anyway xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.