• is this a good idea? advice needed

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

just looking for advice when hubby and i had been togeather for around a year i caught him having ''him'' time, i was so angry and upset. Bearing in mind i was 16 at the time and we had a 3 month old baby who had been 6 weeks early so a lot of strain. Any way he said that he was bored of our sex life and that him having a wank was a total diff feeling to sex, so we had a chat about what he would like to make sex better he said sexy underware ect...... i know he does still have him time but i wish he wouldnt lie about it ive gotten over the whole jelousy of it in my growing years. So the last year ive been having the same thoughts on our sex life always at night time always in bed on my side of the bed ect.......but allthough we can talk about sex we cat seem to have an indepth coversation as to what exactly we would like or have always wanted to try so i wonderd if it would be worth getting like some kind of book that we can then each write down what ideas we have and let the other mull it over in private if needs be?is this a good idea or a bit pathetic 11 years into our marriage?

sorry that turned out to be so long

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.