• Tattooed men

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

Usually, I prefer guys who don't have any tattoos, but a few tasteful ones here & there are okay. There's one guy who works within the vicinity of my workplace (he's a deliveryman) and who I'm absolutely crazy about. He wears short-sleeved shirts as part of his uniform, giving just little teases of tattoos on both his biceps. I've never dared to enquire about them to see them better, but they look tasteful enough from what I've seen. Full sleeve tats & ones that cover the back are a big turn-off for me.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

RabbitLover89 wrote:

Usually, I prefer guys who don't have any tattoos, but a few tasteful ones here & there are okay. There's one guy who works within the vicinity of my workplace (he's a deliveryman) and who I'm absolutely crazy about. He wears short-sleeved shirts as part of his uniform, giving just little teases of tattoos on both his biceps. I've never dared to enquire about them to see them better, but they look tasteful enough from what I've seen. Full sleeve tats & ones that cover the back are a big turn-off for me.

tasteful to one is not to another ...

nat14 [sign in to see picture]

my partner is cover head to toe in tats and never found any1 more attractive... i look at him and get turned on!

Topper (UKSF) [sign in to see picture]

Good to see that tattoos are popular with the ladies. I've just had my first one (late starter) and am now designing the second.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I love Cheryl's arse tatt. Any women with a fit body and tasteful art looks great. I especially love the creeper tattoos that wind round a women's body. Extremely kinky looking. I have 11. Mainly left arm old style sleeve and my back.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.