• Tattooed men

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Four20Hunny wrote:

I think tattooed men and women are a real turn on! As long as they are well done. Although I can't cope with portraits of their children or parents while we're fucking, I feel like I'm being watched!

LOL I just don't understand why people get portraits of their kids, I love my boys, have many photos of them, gave birth to them, spend every day with them, I don't need inking to remember them, my opinion lol

Four20Hunny [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree! It's a little bizarre I think, and more often than not they aren't done amazingly and come out looking like the grudge instead of your beautiful children!

georgie69 [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhhhhhhhh LOVE that bloke from Maroon 5......whatever his name is.....Yummy

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

I love them :) They are much better when they are linked up and actually mean something though. Not a fan of Koy or Anchors though

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

georgie69 wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhh LOVE that bloke from Maroon 5......whatever his name is.....Yummy

Ooooooh yeah, humminah humminah!!

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Yes and no... it depends what the tattoos are, size, amount etc. A man with one- a few, small -medium sized tattoos can be a real turn on. My boyfriend has a few small tattoos that would be the sexiest thing ever if the designs weren't so rubbish lol. (un)Luckily for him I still find him super sexy. I really don't like that tattoos all over the place thing sexy at all though and think that would put me off alot at a first glance

gooqq [sign in to see picture]

I have a phoenix on my back, love it, one of the best things i've ever had done.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I personally wouldnt have a tattoo, but some can look nice. The first thing that comes to mind for those who have sleeve tattoos or tats practically all over are that they are really rough men or women, its just my initial thought until i get to know them. The odd small tattoo can look pleasing to the eye, but overdo it and for me its a big turn off. Sorry!!

kerisonfire [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm covered so luckily for me, I suppose I'm more attractive to a tattooed man. Lucky for me I love a tattooed man. Makes him seem more... rugged? Like he could show you a good time. And most of the time they will.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

kerisonfire wrote:

Well I'm covered so luckily for me, I suppose I'm more attractive to a tattooed man. Lucky for me I love a tattooed man. Makes him seem more... rugged? Like he could show you a good time. And most of the time they will.

So are you saying most of them will show you a good time just because they have tattoos?

I think it depends on the man dont you think? I have been with guys with tats and those without. I suppose it depends on your personality and what you like. But i have had great fun times with guys who do not have any tattoos or wear jewellery.

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I have four sizable tattoos myself and am hugely attracted Ink on both men and women (but mainly women) I can't imagine my husband will be getting any tattoos himself but hes pretty supportive of mine and of any I get in future and he doesn't mind me drooling over pics of heavily tattooed women

dirtydolly [sign in to see picture]

Sooooo love men with tattoos especially tribal

tallgal [sign in to see picture]

Love tattoos on men, and ladies for that matter..... good job as my fella had a full back piece as well as 2 half sleeves and his calf. Got a few myself too.

cakeybakey [sign in to see picture]

i have tattoos, (5) they are on myback and thigh, and there will be more to come, and i love them, hubby has never said that they are a turn on for him, we're still together, so i guess they're not a turn off

LilBikerGothChic [sign in to see picture]

Hubs and I have 4 tattoos each, although his are rather bigger than mine (well, he's bigger than me!). He loves the ones I have on my back - he says they accentuate my shape and they're all pretty and feminine but still suitably goth as they're all black lol :)

I absolutely love his. He is (in my very humble opinion) an absolutely gorgeous man but the tatts just add something extra. They accentuate his big strong arms and his broad shoulders. I can't describe it, they just make him that bit more...mmmmmmm :D And yes, he shows me a very good time ;)

georgie69 [sign in to see picture]

Adam Levine Yummy Yummy YummY

kerisonfire [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

kerisonfire wrote:

So are you saying most of them will show you a good time just because they have tattoos?

I think it depends on the man dont you think? I have been with guys with tats and those without. I suppose it depends on your personality and what you like. But i have had great fun times with guys who do not have any tattoos or wear jewellery.

Hell no. I've been with men without and they've been good too. I did say "most of them" will show you a good time... It's more about the rugged appearance for me I think. Instant attraction is where it all begins afterall.

abacus [sign in to see picture]

this may make some people happy then at the moment i have about 58 random tattoos all over me head neck checst back belly arms etc but next week i am having a huge cover up to cover my entire chest and stomach area i am hoping to get all the linging done in one go bout 5hrs work but the best part is i am going to use ustream from my phone to stream the entire thing live if anyone feels like watching :)

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE tattooed men; anywhere, any amount, any design ... YUM!

But for women it has to be a small delicate tattoo and not too many of them...

MissKnki [sign in to see picture]

I love tattoos on men & women...if they have been done well.

I have 4 myself, all in places that can be hidden if i want them to be. My man has a full sleeve & is designing a piece for his upper back... Mmmm...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.