• First time swallowing Cum?

cucumberbumtum [sign in to see picture]

For me personally, if my OH is on a healthy diet, I love the taste of his cum... unfortunately when we start eating junk and greasy foods e.g. kebabs, maccy d's etc, is when I can't stand the taste of it... believe it or not your diet does make a hell of alot of difference in the taste. Maybe try (it's already been mentioned), pineapple and other fruits and just try and stay away from greasy junkfood if you're considering blowing a load in her mouth, especially the first time as this may put her off trying it again... it's a slow process and it all depends on when she feels comfortable enough to do it. Good luck :)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

It's a no no for me! I hate the taste, just thinking about it makes me want to gag. However I brought the numbing spray which also takes the smell and taste away. Brill value money too, maybe speak to her about it. I have the strawberry one too which is also delish 😋

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

thanks very helpfull

naughty_nice88 [sign in to see picture]

bi-bbw wrote:

P.S I do like to be warned of when he`s about to cum as my gag reflex can sometimes cause me to literally gag and spoil the moment cos I end up spitting it out and what a waste!

I personally love it when I guy cums in my mouth. I think its sexy and the taste doesn't bother me at all. In fact the more you do it the less it bothers you. I agree with previous posts about pre cum too...yum! It never occurred toe either to spit, very unladylike lol. However, I learnt very recently that you can control your gag reflex very easily. Simply make a tight fist, then pinch your thumb and index finder together. Done. Try it on yourself with your fingers. Your welcome!
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

naughty_nice88 wrote:

bi-bbw wrote:

P.S I do like to be warned of when he`s about to cum as my gag reflex can sometimes cause me to literally gag and spoil the moment cos I end up spitting it out and what a waste!

I personally love it when I guy cums in my mouth. I think its sexy and the taste doesn't bother me at all. In fact the more you do it the less it bothers you. I agree with previous posts about pre cum too...yum! It never occurred toe either to spit, very unladylike lol. However, I learnt very recently that you can control your gag reflex very easily. Simply make a tight fist, then pinch your thumb and index finder together. Done. Try it on yourself with your fingers. Your welcome!
    I found out about this trick recently...as I thought it time to update some of my skills so to speak! Been some time since I took an active role in bjs and I don't remember going that deep in my youth. My last encounter before I tried the thumb clasped hard in a fist( l hand only both) ..my man was wanting me to deep throat ...but not use my hand with it.... As he's a 9" and v girthy, I found this more than a mouthful...pardon the pun!😄 So after doing a spot of field research on how to get past the gag reflex, that was really stopping me, I found this tip on a video. It is apparently a dentist trick to get to work on the back of mouths of those that keep gagging. It does work! Put it into practice earlier this week, the resulting moans from him was proof that it was definitely hitting the spot!. I didn't gag any way near as much, and took a lot more of him than before...and still no hand😊 Ended up with him Cumming in my mouth, which wasn't as nearly a problem I remembered it being in my youth.... It felt very sexy to get him to that state ..very empowering... I was reluctant to go back to this, simply as I felt I was too rusty... Turns out it is like riding a bike!. Never really forget.... And it was hotter than I remembered it...and felt v naughty😉
    charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

loved your last post.x

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Well I'll admit. Until yesterday I had managed to get to 33 without ever allowing anyone to cum in my mouth.
    It was nice to be able to do it and bring him to climax with my mouth.
    The thickness and texture is horrible lol but the taste is ok, probably all the shortbread biscuits he eats pmsl.
    It's like swallowing phlegm lol

SilverStitched [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, it is something more something you work towards enjoying. Though some people just wont ever like doing it, and sometimes you need to accept that; because in my mind if I feel like I keep mentioning to do something I want, it could build unwanted pressure - not that it was meant to come across as that, nor am I saying you are. It's the fact of the matter, everyone is different.

My idea is reassurance, making her understand how good it would make you feel personally and physically. I'm a person who talks things out, because I feel there isn't anything to be ashamed of. Figure out what completely turns her from the idea, and give her options to make it more pleasurable for her. If its taste, flavoured lube. If its the shock of when it happens, when you're about to cum, tell her so she can brace herself.

To answer your other questions thought:
    What it was like for you the first time you swallowed cum?
    Good, I was proud of it. Made me feel/understand I did a good job at giving oral.
    Did it put you off doing it again or did you enjoy it?
    IF someone ever put me off of doing it, I would still give it another shot. If not enjoyed again, personally I would avoid it, just because I rather not have one thing put me off of the person sexually.
    Did you enjoy the taste of cum?
    Everyone tastes different slightly. BUT the partner I'm with now? I do enjoy it, and I reassure him of that. Haha! :)

Hope that helps!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.