• First time swallowing Cum?

Syd [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

It is an acquired taste so I think you can best prepare your partner by reminding her she mightn't like it first time but she can learn to love it. But obviously you don't want her to hate it and there are things you can do to avoid that!

There are really 3 things that can be off putting and most of them can be helped in someway....

1) Flavour - obviously the taste is not something she'll have encountered before and it'll take a while. I would agree with others. Once it's in your mouth it's a waste not to swallow. The only difference between spit and swallow is the after taste in the back of your throat and I found that this can be avoided by keeping some flavoured sparkling water nearby. Somehow peach sparkling water after swallowing completely got rid of the after taste for me! You can improve the flavour by eating and drinking well. Personally I tried the pineapple juice trick and didn't like it - it was too sweet (but it does work). But eating healthy foods - avoiding curries and things with strong flavours and drinking water rather than alcohol!

2) Texture - ejaculate can be thick and gloopy. For me it's actually better to have a greater volume but a thinner texture. So I think making sure you're well hydrated and you drink plenty of water (rather than things with too much flavour) will help.

3) Volume - despite drinking loads of water, you can decrease the volume by ejaculating earlier in the day. If you can come twice in one session, you should come alone first then in her mouth but if not, even an hour or two before hand can help and definitely once at *some* point during the day if nothing else! And don't have your first try in her mouth after a long session - these sessions can increase the volume and may overwhelm her a little - for me now, it's a sign of a job well done ;) but it can be a little overwhelming.

As the others said, keep a towel nearby so she can spit or pull off halfway through without worrying!

Most of all, have fun and no pressure if right before hand she decides not this time, maybe next time :)

Adx

What a thorough analysis.

Very good. There's enough detail there to make it a feature on "This Morning".

That would be very funny. Schofield and Willo-booby going through the key points with straight faces. Ha

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

I think its a gradual thing. For years I just let my partners cum in my mouth and would spit it out. Then I met a man for whom swallowing was a big turn on so I tried it and it wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact I used to retch during that dash from the bed to the bathroom. Now I love swallowing although I have had a partner who I just couldn't cos it was really rank (sorry). I couldn't even bear the smell of it!

cardy boy [sign in to see picture]

chickylicky wrote:

I think its a gradual thing. For years I just let my partners cum in my mouth and would spit it out. Then I met a man for whom swallowing was a big turn on so I tried it and it wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact I used to retch during that dash from the bed to the bathroom. Now I love swallowing although I have had a partner who I just couldn't cos it was really rank (sorry). I couldn't even bear the smell of it!

spud1610 [sign in to see picture]

Speaking as a blokeI have to agree with all that has been said before. However my partners complaint is not with taste but with consistency, so I try to drink as much water as I possibly can - this does help, however diet is also very important.

kc. [sign in to see picture]

What you eat can flavour the taste of cum, pineapple makes it sweet, garlic, well we know garlic gets everywhere when you have it.

My wife finds it much easier to swallow if I am on my back and thus she is in more control. She also tends to regualate the ejaculations as they come out by using a bit of finger pressure that way she doesn't get a complete mouthful and find it hard to swallow. She loves the dominance control over me when she sucks and swallows.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

kc. wrote:

What you eat can flavour the taste of cum, pineapple makes it sweet, garlic, well we know garlic gets everywhere when you have it.

My wife finds it much easier to swallow if I am on my back and thus she is in more control. She also tends to regualate the ejaculations as they come out by using a bit of finger pressure that way she doesn't get a complete mouthful and find it hard to swallow. She loves the dominance control over me when she sucks and swallows.

Never thought of doing that.... I tend to do it when I'm on top, but I do find it fun when the OH is being a bit bossy and he holds me down and makes me open my mouth, not something I like all the time but if it's been a dirty session it adds to it.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

cant remember that long ago when i did it, so going by that couldnt have put me off as i love it

Miss-C [sign in to see picture]

I've always swallowed, mostly because I think spitting is much more messy and spitting into a tissue or something like that is not really my idea of sexy lol. So i dont mind doing it at all. In terms of taste and texture to me it doesnt taste like anything in particular, I'm not going to lie at say it tastes great but its not terrible either. Texture just liquidy really leaves your teeth feeling a bit funny. Perhaps if its the first time use some flavoured lube and like others have mentioned eat stuff thats going to make it taste better.you could also put a strong mint in your mouth at the same time, gives him some tingly pleasure and makes it taste nice for her.

emlou80 [sign in to see picture]

I think it just takes practice, we as a couple (this is the hubby speaking) have gone from us both hating it, to us both loving it!

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

I drink a lot of pineapple juice and that really sweetens it apparently. Even had a couple of girls say it tastes good. Curry, coffee and cigarettes make it worse though.

I have swallowed another guy's cum before too. It wasn't that bad from what I remember.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

tastes awefull if my partner has eaten chips "Bleh"

not the most reliable or valid test, but did find one time that my partner's cum tasted significantly better than usual and that weekend we had both been living off sainsbrys toffy apple cake and the copella winter warmer (apple juice)

also find it a lot less concentrated after he has already cum once that day.

he has been given strict instructions to drink lots of water and fruite juice before he sees me this friday and i shall be stocking up on the supplies mentioned above...i miss sucking his C**K so much!

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I find it hard to swallow my husbands cum due to texture and taste. I think i have tried only once.

He loves his meat /protein and this has a bearing on the taste of the cum i think.

Hes never suggested I swallow, but if he had i would ask him to drink plenty of water or sweet juice and go from there.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

i love swallowing, it's dead exciting. it wouldn't feel finished to me otherwise. if you wanna do it for your husband just suck it up (ha ha ha ha ha!) and swallow it, its gone in a second. Then you can drink something to mask the taste or to rinse your mouth out. My boyfriend doesn't really have a taste, tis just really burny : P my tongue goes numb hahahaha

himnher [sign in to see picture]

My wife regularly swallows and has never really commented on the taste. We regularly taste my pre cum together during foreplay and to be honest I dont mind the taste at all but i'm not really that keen on my own cum. I think its the warmth and the texture that puts me off.

sashastream [sign in to see picture]

I always deepthroat so I dont have to taste it it goes straight down my throat

sashastream [sign in to see picture]

I always deepthroat so I dont have to taste it it goes straight down my throat

tinyclit [sign in to see picture]

I'm an oral sex fan and I enjoy swallowing cum. I think it's good stuff. But it is an acquired taste and did take some getting used to at first! So don't let yourself be put off by the taste or texture at first. Just keep swallowing it. Pretty soon you'll acquire a taste for it just like I did and you'll be glad you kept right on swallowing. :-)

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I think it's something that takes time, it's a taste you either like or don't like. I don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be, I find the taste quite nice. The texture is funny at firsrt but you get used to it, if you swallow it immediately it shouldn't feel any different but it can feel weird if you leave it in mouth for a minute or two before swallowing, again you get used to the texture. It's something personal between the two of you and obviously should be done if both are comfortable with it, you'll be up for it all the time after a few tries, it gets a little addictive :)

SBAJ87 [sign in to see picture]

I hated doing it as I wasnt told they were cumming which really annoyed me but when I got with someone else I wanted to do it but to be told when and to get me used to it I just made sure I swallowed as soon as he came and then slowly over time let it stay in my mouth where I could actually taste it. I wont say I like the taste but its tolerable right now I am only with a fwb and he is on the girthy side so he said he doesnt enjoy blow jobs very much because he can see can see the girl doesnt enjoy it and its uncomfortable.

LadyofLilith [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend being hydrated, as I find thicker cum to be texturally unpleasant. Eat fruit or something sweet about an hour beforehand.

I started right off the bat swallowing, but I found pushing my partner's cock back to the throat as a good way to avoid any unpleasantness.

Good Luck!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.