• Is a Cock attractive?

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

cocks can look nice and attractive, generally depends who they are attatched to!

obviously there not the most astethically pleasing thing ( vaginas arn't either) but i dont mind looking at them ( touch is better!)

paul 1986 [sign in to see picture]

i like the look of my dick when hard. and sometimes when soft. not when its shrivled.lol my gf wont touch it when its soft whitch makes me think thers something not right(makes me very paronid) and she will not touch my balls. i would love to get a second opinon but i WOULD NOT cheet on her. any advice???

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

some are attractive, some aren't. I'm not a fan of the ones that look like mushrooms and have a fatter bit in the middle, they look a bit weird.

I like them when they are all soft and shrivelled, they kind of cute like a little pet and they feel all silky. Sometimes its fun when you're just lying in bed with a man and its soft to just hold it in my hand or play peekaboo with the foreskin. I have been known to fall asleep holding it or if it gets hard again I might not him get any sleep :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

mm if they are shaved and clean

or as i say half asleep too(semi hard)

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

lilac_vix wrote:

Sometimes its fun when you're just lying in bed with a man and its soft to just hold it in my hand or play peekaboo with the foreskin.

yay, so im not the only one who plays with my partners pinis like its a cuite little creature that likes to poke its nose out of its cosy little hiding place :)

sometimes i make it 'Eat' my nose :P

i love liying my partners back with his legs together and my face in the little gap between his leggs. its all snuggerly and soft :D i wish my specal parts were that soft.

GardenOfEve [sign in to see picture]

I think some are attractive, some aren't. Attractive one's are (in my opinion) straight, nice girth & length.. and not be fighting its way through a forest of pubic hair! Attractive balls are nice too. Balls used to creep me out, until I came across some nice looking ones. Balls should be (well would be nice if they were..) not saggy, too wrinkly with smooth skin.. Balls & Penis should compliment each other to make one nice package ;)

I also find some vagina's attractive too, but thats another story...

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

there's no ideal for me, as cocks come in all shapes and sizes and i'm not going to dismiss someone im attracted to because of the astetic appearance of any part of their anatomy

no wonder some guys are worried though!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I like the look of a nice cock, as long as it's clean and not horribly deformed/infected or such ickery. I have found I much prefer the look of an uncut one with a more bulbous head; regardless of the size/shape of the cock itself, having that nice, juicy ridge of the glans be prominent is just so much better than a straight-up-and-down for me. and the more veiny the better.

The fella had me watching Community recently, and in one episode one of the girls described a penis as "a big thumb in a turtleneck", which was amusing, but makes me think of the kind I'm more 'meh' about, where it's perfectly smooth, tapers to a tip without any lumpiness, and just...plain. I still like it, but it's just not what appeals to me visually: I like curves and bulges and ridges and general 'imperfections'. Especially those prominent veins that you can see throb a bit when they get desperately hard, that's just outright delicious in my book!

So yeah, some I do find really visually attractive, some I'm not pushed about looking at (but still wouldn't say no to playing with!), but none make me think "ewww, ugly penis!" or such.

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

Cant say I find my ...or anyone elses cock particularly attractive....they are odd thing, but pupose built.

.....now a nice shaved pussy or well trimmed Brazilian........mmh

dose size matter

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

eh...I'll leave that one for the ladies!Q

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

paul 1986 wrote:

dose size matter

Not really. Obviously, different lengths/girths/wibbley attachments will feel different, and some folk will have strong preferences, but in general - at the risk of being clichéd as fuck - it's what you do with it that counts. I've had a guy who was eye-wateringly massive, but it was shit, because he seemed to be thinking "woooo, I've a massive cock!" and that was the end of his need to try, so he just rammed gleefully away so that it wasn't good, just sore. I also had a guy who was so small that he barely fit inside me, but he knew he was small and so had put a lot of time into working out the best positions to make use of what he had, and actually trying, so it was one of the best. Most guys are average, which they take as some kind of insult, but actually is a good thing, as you have enough to do the job without too much strain, and are unlikely to break someone.

Visually, it's hard to tell, because it's so intertwined with "I can imagine what that feels like", so clown-cocks make me wary, and anything that I think will actually fit, the size doesn't impact on the aesthetics at all. That said, I do tend to be put off by anyone who waggles a decidedly standard penis as if it's jaw-droppingly impressive, but that's more of an attitude thing.

To be honest, I'm still amazed by the number of guys who have a perfectly normal penis size, and actually *apologise* for how small it (apparently) is. Better than being cocky (moar puns!) when there's nothing especially unique about it, or when you're clearly going to be shit because you're too busy stroking your own ego to actually use it right, but still, confidence in realistic doses is a bonus, and beyond that, nope, size is pretty irrelevant.

good ancer. 1 more for you women. do u like ur men to last long in bed?

tallgal [sign in to see picture]

I think my mans cock is a thing of beauty whether its flacid or hard, love playing with it either way, love feeling it grow hard in my mouth.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I think evey man thinks his cock is attractive but then they would !

When I see the adult film industry male stars like Rocco Siffredi or Ben English they look like attractive cocks from a shape and size point of view

dirtydolly [sign in to see picture]

Most defiately cocks are attractive

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.