• is it a myth?... the impropmtu bj

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I got woken up with a bj once on a camping hol in Cornwall with a girl I had met the night before. It was the most amazing sexual feeling I have ever had. I was 100% asleep and I slowly came round and as my head woke up and my brain slowly kicked in and realised what was happening the feeling was immense. What I would give to experience something like that again:)

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

That sounds hot!!!!!!

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

It happens in this house quite alot, I like to give him head while we lay on the couch watching telly, or sometimes while he is sat on his pc :)

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

I love doing this. Not happening at the mo... but when I am in a good relationship it is something I just can't resist doing.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

It seriously was. My oh would do it but I would have to ask so it wouldn't have the same feeling!

J+J [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm on the evidence of this thread, I will be speaking to Mrs J and advising her she is allowed on a more frequent basis!

Katherine* [sign in to see picture]

i dont have to be asked to give my OH head, i love doing it :D

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I love an impromptu blowjob. It's lovely to suck cock whilst he's watching the footy or when we just got home. Especially if it's cold, warms the cockles it does :P

I love what I call a "suckle" too - a quick suck of his cock that doesn't lead to orgasm but satisfies my tongue and lips!

Adx

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone else find that they get a build up of precum in their throat? I hate it!

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

awwww i missing out

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I love waking my guy up with a blowy it's fun plus he's in a good mood all day lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mrs G used to until she got a knee in the head before she even got close lol

Lmfao I did the exact same thing to my hubby Gunther he's never attempted it again :-p

[suspended user]

suspended user

They say sex is the most important urge but survival trumps it

HK Ive sent a friend request not for any off line reason other than you make me laugh

That's cool Gunther I'd never expect anything other than what we already do laugh and giggle at each other I'm not looking for anything else don't worry xxx

You do make me chuckle gotta agree even after 10 years of sharing the same bed with hubby if he touches me while I'm sleeping I freak out lol he says I should come with a warning sign xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

wimmin are like black widow spiders when asleep, we've been together 30 yrs and she can still deliver a kick in the balls like I am a burglar...HOWEVER when she is having a bad dream just a gentle stroke in the right place and her breathing settles back to that lovely soft rythme

and it isnt near any naughty bits

that's so sweet babes when I'm asleep hubby can touch my hair anything else wakes me up I'm a really light sleeper tho but touching my face or private parts will freak me out :-p and I always seem to get the balls to lol it's not on purpose tho

[suspended user]

suspended user

HK ask him to just rest his hand just above or on your hip (if you are laid on your side) thats what does it for Mrs G

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Lol, no offence to Gunther and HK, but going back to the topic, I wish I could give my gf more impromptu cunnilingus, but between women's trousers and parts being harder to get at, the moment is generally gone before I get there :(

Doesn't stop me if she's just come out the shower though

truffle [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

I got woken up with a bj once on a camping hol in Cornwall with a girl I had met the night before. It was the most amazing sexual feeling I have ever had. I was 100% asleep and I slowly came round and as my head woke up and my brain slowly kicked in and realised what was happening the feeling was immense. What I would give to experience something like that again:)

Oh God, I've always wanted to do this to him, but I'm worried that when I take his boxers down it'll wake him up and ruin it all! He's told me he won't mind if I try this one day. He's usually awake before me though, or I can't tell if he's fully asleep.

In any case, I've dropped to my knees before out of nowhere. I do it because I love the look on his face. The 'Oh my God, you're actually... Oh God what are...Oh God." I just love it. :D

I've put my hand down his trousers while driving, but I'm not confident enough to give him a BJ while he's driving. I mentioned it once and he said it's hard enough to concentrate with my hand there, let alone my mouth. I love doing that because although I'm not controlling or dominate, I have my moments where I feel all mischevious and just have to do something naughty. I love getting a reaction.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.