• G-spot does exist

xxstallionbabexx [sign in to see picture]

daneasy wrote:

is there a g spot sat nav available? lol

Lol can just imagine one of them celeb ones saying " straight ahead 8 inches " lol xx

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't find mine for some time, probably because I kept looking for an almond, walnut, or any other kind of nut for that matter :) In my case it's not a spot, it's more of an area and it does swell, but not too much. It's pretty high up too. I finally managed to locate it when I used this for the first time:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16364

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

2Wicked wrote:

I couldn't find mine for some time, probably because I kept looking for an almond, walnut, or any other kind of nut for that matter :) In my case it's not a spot, it's more of an area and it does swell, but not too much. It's pretty high up too. I finally managed to locate it when I used this for the first time:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16364

I'm ordering one now x

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

The shape is awkward (at least for me) and it does take some time to insert, but it definitely works every time. What was great about using is that I gradually became more aware of that area and how it responds to different types of stimulation. Now, I'm able to experience g-spot orgams even when using other vibrators/dildos (except completely straight ones -that's a little trickier).

Good luck! Hope I helped a little

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

2Wicked wrote:

The shape is awkward (at least for me) and it does take some time to insert, but it definitely works every time. What was great about using is that I gradually became more aware of that area and how it responds to different types of stimulation. Now, I'm able to experience g-spot orgams even when using other vibrators/dildos (except completely straight ones -that's a little trickier).

Good luck! Hope I helped a little

You did, thank you xx

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

What annoys me is the fact that the scientist waited til the woman was 83 and dead before trying to find her G spot... Effing men

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

LauraP that really made me laugh.

[suspended user]

suspended user

why do wimmin hide their erosionous zones....put em on the end of a pole like guys do

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

i thought erogenous zones were all over the body gunther including the outside!! you tipsy by any chance ? lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

not at all Dee just the way I see life. The main erogenous zone is the mind. The difference between men and women is their constancy, what turns a woman on changes with time and mood men do the same but much less so.

PS 2 bottles down so far

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.