• Watching wife masturbate

[suspended user]

suspended user

round of applause to rach 74 quite agreee oops my hands slipped off lol no seriously a good answer

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

thank you LMD :)

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

Jo wrote:

I think that masturbating in front of each other is a lot more natural when it is done in the course of a love play.

If I was to say to OH, 'Well, I am now going to masturbate, while you watch me' when we are both fully clothed and not at all sexually excited, it would feel odd. Likewise, both I and her would feel embarrassed if caught in the act - say I enter into the room and she is doing it, so, what am I suppose to say, 'Oh, sorry, you are busy now... well.. I just wanted to say that there is a letter for you.., whatever. Shall I come later?'

Conversely, while we are slowly undressing each other,etc and play with own genitals, it is a lot more natural and makes us more comfortable. Then I can't see problem why your OH should feel uncomfortable with it!

I agree!

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

My wife generally doesnt masturbate when we make love but generally enjoys to be played with or have oral. If during making love i suggest that I get her a vibrator out I gently place her hand between her legs and ask her to keep going whilst I get it - she enjoys this but she generally never "leads" the way to masturbate.

Strangely though very early on I noticed that when we were teasing each other and stroking me, as I moaned and eased my pelvis forward she would we get noticeable more aroused and she would put my hand on my fella and start me rubbing and masturbating. Normally she would be lying beside or slightly on top. I remember the first time I moved my leg slightly over and she slowly slid her leg over mine and started to rub herself against my (somewhat hairy) thigh. The more I masturbated and groaned in pleasure the more she harder she would rub herself agaist my thigh. As I started to come she lost it and did the same.

Its still a regular in our lovemaking - we like to mix it up- but I honestly think she has the strongest orgasms rubbing herself agaisnst me and watching me come.

we'll even missout on penetration on these occaisions because the waves are so strong and we both feel so satisfied

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.