• Subs: What do you like

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

the sense of being able to let go and not worry about anything.

you're right Ork, there is definately something libarationg about it. i love it when it takes place somewhere im alowed to skream my head off :)

georgiascottson [sign in to see picture]

I love a lot of very strange things. I love breath play, suckers, needle play, sense deprevation and the list goes on. I think my OH sometimes looks at me and thinks "what on earth"? I can't help it though, when I'm horny, I'm HORNY!

dkink [sign in to see picture]

I like a bit of mild bondage with my OH. I see nothing wrong in any of this as long as there is love and consent and no one is harmed.

I was happy today untill i read this post though. Now i feel quite sad for rag doll and always single. This is the last place i expected to see someone getting personal abuse because of there sexual practices and desires.

Simchan [sign in to see picture]

I like the feeling of pleasure and pain. I get off from anything that stretches me. I like big girthy vivrators, clamps and suckers.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

This is a big question which I will have to split into sections to answer.
    Emotionally I like - to feel wanted, needed, loved, cherished, his treasure, controlled (he soothes me when I'm struggling, and calms my irrationality). I feel safe and protected because everything he does is to look after me. I am everything, his heart, soul and body wants. There is more to this which I can't put into words exactly it's just a deep inner feeling. I am his ying to his yang, his feminine to his masculine. His weakness to his strength. His strength to his weakness.

Physically I like - to give him what he needs it's as plain and simple as that. I like my limits pushed (safely and with consent). I like to be raw, dirty and animalistic ( I cannot do this without him forcing it out of me) as I'm embarrassed and shy to admit my sexual needs to myself. This again is another deep inner feeling I struggle to put into words.

Pleasure/pain - are one of the same to me, I like to be tied, collared, cuffed, blindfolded, flogged, slapped, cropped, tickled, teased - it's the anticipation and mind games, in contrast I like to be stroked, caressed, kissed, talked tenderly to as well as hear him laugh to himself.

If anyone was wondering what a submissive gets from it hopefully this gives some clarity. I get all of this and more and it is never ending - continually evolving.
    We feed off of each other and both get what we need. It's a win/win relationship.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit of a switcher, I love being dominant and having the power, but also like being dominated (making me the sub).

My favourite is sensory play, blindfolded and restrained, usually with wrist and ancle cuffs. I also like being spanked with a paddle and my nipples hit with the leather slapper we have. The best thing for me is when I'm really excited and begging for penetration, and after being teased and made to weight I get deep firm penetration. Love it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.