• Subs: What do you like

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

aww aslong you happy with yourself Rag doll and your partner respects you etc I am happy with it!

just like any sex really, you can have good sex or bad sex!

if you be willing, & enjoy it, then its healthy, I would say its not everyones cup of tea. I don't mind being tied up and played with etc, I personally won't be a slave as such!

There was one thing I always wanted to do when I was 14, I would still do it today, I would! I won't say it on the forum!

I understand Gunther, But In my book every women is a free one! even if like to be a play slave I still treat her with respect and dignity!

Same with models, I treat them as humans and with respect & dignity! one model was even shocked at my nice behavior! I've already said what I do, if a druggy threated a model with acid? I be around that druggies house with abit more firepower then a dildo. or a needle full of something! even if the model wanted to pay me back in a shag, I still say no, a hug be fine!

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

alwayssingle:( wrote:

yes may be rag doll is 17? so everyone has to start somewhere....

You infuriating turd she is 17 and classifies herself as a "slave" I bet that makes mum and dad jump with glee. Funny my daughter used to be like that, until she wised up and saw she was being used and manipulated by pervs, no apology ANY MAN WHO CALLS A 17 YR OLD A SLAVE IS COMPLETELY UTTERLY WARPED

bye

This is disgusting - I didn't expect this from you, She is a SUB because she chooses to be, Yes she's 17. You have no right to comment about what her mum and dad think, for all your know they may be aware and be supportive, might not be around?

You have no right to judge what I enjoy. What she enjoys or what anyone else does. No right to call them sick warped when it is between two consenting people of legal age.

I enjoy being tied up, my face pressed on the floor and "Enjoyed" by my partner. Because I ENJOY IT.

Submissives CHOSE to submit every time, we can always say no, always walk away, you can't believe every single submissive out there is what? Brainwashed?

There are lots of sick people out there. I sympathise with what happened to your daughter, and to you - and yes it is horrendous, that doesnt mean the entire community is like that.

Nor does it give you the right to hurl abuse at Ragdoll and insult her for her age, when she very politely said you were being judgemental. I applaud her for how well she put it - as frankly I wouldn't have been so nice in her shoes.

Nor do you have the right to call always single a turd for sticking up for her.

I am appalled. We were getting this topic back on the original topic - and you came and viciously derailed. If you don't like BDSM, it's nice and easy, don't read the thread clearly marked and clearly about it.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

hmm, i was just thinking we were going a little of topic too Ms Ellie. i always love a good debate but i like a conciderate one too. its also reasuring to know there are some verry supportive people on these forums.

That right, if both people enjoy it, let them carry on!

I've heard may people at 28, even in the 50s abuses the OH etc! abuse can happen at any age! from alcohol abuse, to wife beating! even rich people have known to beat their wife about & cheat!

But If Rag doll is happy and her partner is too, I would consider that healthy! Yes I would like to try some light BDSM! but going in the deep end at this time is no! if I don't feel comfortable tied up then I expect the OH to un-tie me! same as having sex, if we had sex for 15min and she don't want to carry on then I have to stop or its rape!!!

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Gunther, Lovehoney forum rules:

1. No personal attacks or inflammatory behaviour

We want the Lovehoney forums to be a friendly place, where people can feel comfortable and confident. Debate and discussion is encouraged but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Because a 16 year old recorded himself have a wank, does that make him illegal to watch it....

Yes I won't want anyone to brainwash someone into things, but if Rag Doll and her partner is happy fine! she not like getting passed about on a plate!

Rag Doll this may sound personally how old it you partner?

alwayssingle:( wrote:

Rag Doll this may sound personally how old it you partner?

He is 6 months older than me. i understand why you ask as if the age gap was masive i would see where guthrer is coming from (in a sterriotypical sort of way)

Aaaw how long you been together? sounds like you got a nice boyfriend I hope you say together forever!

thanks Alwayssingle. we have been together since last April. we met on a hyking camp in wales.

There you go then! been together one year, happy together, and if you want to have BDSM in your relationship fine! both happy, continue to experiment and have a happy sex life thats what this forum and websites about! enjoy!

You mentioned wanting to try some light BDSM Alwayssingle. just out of curiosiry and the nature of this thread, what aspects most appeal to you?

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Gunther your behaviour on this thread is disgusting. Reread the forum rules and act accordingly.

rag doll wrote:

You mentioned wanting to try some light BDSM Alwayssingle. just out of curiosiry and the nature of this thread, what aspects most appeal to you?

I would like to be handcuffed to the bed, and be feed fruit etc as a starter and minor playing around!! but I would like to be dom told to lick her clit with flav lub or tease me with her feet! I don't mind being in the uniform! thats want role play is about!

Yes I think the only thing that would make me unhappy If I was still handcuffed to the bed the next day! I would hate to have my local beat manager to come round to unlock them! well I wouldn't mind the inspector!! her profile picture on the website is very cute!

hmm, being fed fruite sounds interesting. havent tried that but i imagin it could be fun if you were blindfolded and there were a fiew twists to add a sence of risk... a realy hot chilly or a cream egg (i hate the goo in cream eggs)

im intrigued that you would prefer to be the sub what with your profile pic being poliece uniform as i imagingin poliece have a more dominant air about them...unless your fantisy was seducing a polieceman :) not that you have to conform. and im definately more dom outside the bedrom but sub in.

aww I like to be dom by ladies!

I love tall girls with a large shoe size, the ones that appear shy, and innocent but the most dirty!

then the short ladies, that are very feisty,dom, and take no for an answer!! thats you may find most women are only angry with me once.... because they know I like it!

I would, love then to remove my uniform, off bit by bit, then use handcuffs on me! then she the judge & jury! but of course If she or I don't feel happy with it we stop!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.