• Boob assistance!

Rizzo1 [sign in to see picture]

I love em'!! Can anybody give tips and techniques on the best way to please the OH. And if they are really sensitive, are they a 'no go area'?

sluthunny14 [sign in to see picture]

my nipples are very sensitive, so i dont like them being touched normally, but during sex or when im aroused, i love them being played with and my boobs being squeezed hard. always gets me going. try that :) x

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

When sensitive its best to avoid the area. They can be sensitive at certain times of the month but not every month. Have you tried to use squirty cream or sweet sauces on the boobs as part of foreplay?

Licking and sucking the nipples is a big turn on as it can be quite a sensitive area.

Also when shes in the the bath, if she allows you in, offer to wash her boobs, get them all frothy and then rinse off.

Also, I love my husband to nestle in to them but also love to force his head into them when he leasts expects it.

Im sure others will have plenty of tips and ideas too.

Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]

Try licking all of them not just the nipples, feels lovely!

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

Sucking, licking, blowing on, gently rubbing, tweaking, pinching or even biting nipples and breasts can feel good either as foreplay or during some other kind of sexual activity. Many people find nipple stimulation very arousing, and some can even have an orgasm from nipple play alone. Some folks have extremely sensitive nipples and some don't, so be careful about giving a strong pinch until you know your partner's limits. To spice up oral breast/chest play, put an ice cube in your mouth, or alternately, take a sip of hot mint tea.

Breast play is perfect for all those tasty erotic treats like flavored oils, body dust or chocolate body paint. Ice cream, frosting, whipped cream and other items from your pantry can also be fun, and just as with oil-based lubes, you can use things on your chest and nipples that would be unsafe or unpleasant to use genitally. If you or your partner has pierced nipples, avoid strongly scented or flavored products, since they can cause irritation, and be sure to wash piercings after play with a mild, scent-free soap.

Vibrators can be used on nipples and breasts to great effect, especially small, versatile bullet vibes. Just a small touch on or around nipples with a vibe can produce an intense sensation. Some people like playing with nipple clamps, both for their visual effect and the sensation they produce (you can also get vibrating nipple clamps and have the best of both worlds!). Nipple clamps come in many styles, all of which pinch the nipple in between the two arms or jaws of the clamp. A good style for beginners are rubber-tipped tweezer clamps; the pinch of these can be adjusted from mild to fairly intense by sliding a metal ring further away from or closer to the tip of the clamps. Clamps can come with chains connecting them, which allow you or your partner to tug gently on both clamps at the same time, or they can come with beads, bells or connections to collars or cock rings to create beautiful erotic jewelry. The most important thing to know about nipple clamps is that the strongest sensations come after you take the clamps off. While the clamps are on, they have a numbing effect on the nipples, and when they're removed, all that sensation comes flooding back and can be quite painful! Even if the pinch of the clamps itself doesn't feel very strong, go gentle at first so that you aren't setting yourself up for the worst case of pins-and-needles you've ever had in your life once you remove them.

from Expressmilwaulee.com

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

My missus doesn't like me touching her breasts when she is in the 'tender' part of her cycle, but gentle cupping is OK usually during sex

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I find that guys don't pay enough attention to boobs... I don't know if they think they're a no go area but they shouldn't!

I have really sensitive nipples and love them being kissed, sucked and bitten whilst I'm on top :P

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

I love playing with my gf's nipples. I know it's more her sensitivity than anything else, but I have to admit to a feeling of smugness from making her orgasm just from licking her nipples alone.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I would say experiment. And look for the reaction. Cupping, licking, gently nibbling... it is really up to the woman. Or listen to her if she gives advice. Not every woman is the same. Some love it, some dont like their breasts played with and some just find that it does little to them.

Most of the time I find that having my breasts played with does nothing to me, or little. Maybe just the intimacy. I have flat, insensitive nipples. On the other hand I have other spots in my body to really get me going. So in case she is one of the women who do not like their breasts caressed, you can try other things too.

dotdashdot wrote:

I find that guys don't pay enough attention to boobs... I don't know if they think they're a no go area but they shouldn't!

I have really sensitive nipples and love them being kissed, sucked and bitten whilst I'm on top :P

Really? i dont think i have found a guy that hasnt paid more attention to my boobs than any other part of my body. You should try oiling them or squirting some cream or sauce over them.. thats sure to tease him!!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i guess it depends on the guy as well - some guys head for em and others wont touch them

I like sucking and clamps as well as some light scratches too

sweetlove666 wrote:

i guess it depends on the guy as well - some guys head for em and others wont touch them

Really? i find that very very strange

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

get your selve an electro stym kit not too expensive the small clamps one is the best better than the pads we think

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

Really? i dont think i have found a guy that hasnt paid more attention to my boobs than any other part of my body. You should try oiling them or squirting some cream or sauce over them.. thats sure to tease him!!

How strange! My ex couldn't get enough of them but a few other guys I've slept with have either bypassed them completely or just fondled them a little bit in an inexperienced sort of way. Disappointing!

daneasy [sign in to see picture]

I love playing with my wifes boobs but since her boob job one of her nipples is less sensitive than the other which is a bit of a pain but the more aroused she gets the sensation does come back some what.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.