• Anal masturbation. How long can you keep going?

analplayboy [sign in to see picture]

I have been having fun with my bum for several years now, though I wish I had got into it earlier in life. I was into my 40's before I got the hang of it really. Since then I have worked my way up to some seriosly 2.7 plus dia toys. I try to give myself a workout at least every other day and dont seem to suffer any discomfort. My question is am I over doing it if I spent an hour or more playing with my butt with toys this big going in and out of it? The thrills are great and the after glow is amazing. Am I a freak? I hope not. I am generous with the lube and the poppers and all my play is done single handed. I'm down in Cornwall if any guy fancies some fun!

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I think the best advise I can give is to listen to your body, it will tell you if your over doing it. Every ones body reacts differently

Also I'd like to point out this is not the place to meet hook ups and dating is not permitted here please be mindful of this as admin will pull you up on this

Enjoy your bum play Hun as you've already stated you use lots of lube so I don't see you having problems

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.