• Facials and Skin Condition?

    1334782268
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 830
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    Just wondering if anyone gets dry skin after letting their OH cum on their face?

    I've let the OH do it a bit more than usual the past few weeks and my skin is suddenly awful!!

    Its dry, spotty and not the best.

    I'm wondering if its to do with the facials or my hormones are just playing up!?

    1334782616
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1136
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    *Waits for first guy to say it can't possibly be that, it's great for your skin*

    However, I would say it might be, I have had this before, it doesn't even take that many times for me, my skin is super sensitive though, but it tends to dry out and go kinda flakey, hard to explain...

    1334784927
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 830
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    yes i have dry cheeks and it looks like im peeling! i never peel!!!!

    1334787223
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1136
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Sounds similar to what happens to me, I just whack the moisturiser on and no more facials for a while....

    Hope your skin goes back to normal soon x

    1334789308
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2491
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Admittedly it isn't good for your skin and any bloke who says otherwise is talking bollocks! :)

    Semen is slightly alkaline and can irritate your skin or dry it out causing spots. Ever got any in your eye? It burns like shit because its caustic.

    It is full of amino acids and all that crap that fellas come (no pun intended) out with but unlike proper face creams it has no way whatsoever of penetrating the skin so it couldn't possibly do any good!

    Stick to Nivea! :P

    SG x

    1334789774
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1185
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    Good advice SG - i just spotted this experiment:

    http://www.vice.com/read/cum-v10n8

    Worth a read.

    1334791611
    Abots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2011

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    Good advice SG - i just spotted this experiment:

    http://www.vice.com/read/cum-v10n8

    Worth a read.

    So it worked for the man, but not the woman? Interesting...

    I guess if you're a girl and a guy says "it's good for your skin" you can turn around and say cum on your own face then!

    1334792604
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1185
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    Abots wrote:

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    Good advice SG - i just spotted this experiment:

    http://www.vice.com/read/cum-v10n8

    Worth a read.

    So it worked for the man, but not the woman? Interesting...

    I guess if you're a girl and a guy says "it's good for your skin" you can turn around and say cum on your own face then!

    Now thats a thought!! hahah

    1334795692

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3046
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    gotta say when mrs g was expecting out daughter we misunderstood the advice

    wheras the prostoglandins in semen can stimulate a birth we both thought is was by swallowing.....actuallt it is by surounding the cervix ....by the time we found out it was too late and she has swallowd ever since

    1334836490
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 830
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    Abots wrote:

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    Good advice SG - i just spotted this experiment:

    http://www.vice.com/read/cum-v10n8

    Worth a read.

    So it worked for the man, but not the woman? Interesting...

    I guess if you're a girl and a guy says "it's good for your skin" you can turn around and say cum on your own face then!

    Now thats a thought!! hahah

    I read this article the other night! Skin is getting back to normal!

    1334841582

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3046
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I have heard of penetrative sex stimulating birth, but I didn't quite know why. I figured it was just the motion making the baby shift a bit, or an orgasm giving a cramping effect to will the baby out. (Or perhaps forcing the baby out because it's got messy in there! Lol!)

    That may be a part but prostaglandins do bring on childbirth when the baby is ready to be born.

    We joke about its moisturising effects on the skin.....I cant say shes ever complained of any actual effects though.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.