• Pelvic floor exercises

[suspended user]

suspended user

I was reading about them on here and decided to try them. This morning I managed to stop the flow as it were a couple of times. However now I have a creasing ache in my lower stomach..Is it possible to damage yourself doing this?

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Yes, although you probab;y haven't. Stopping the flow of urine increases the chances of getting a UTI, so you really want to be doing them while 'pretneding' to pee, rather than while actually peeing, if that makes sense. That's your only real danger. Other than that - and this is what I think is up here - is that they are, after all, a set of muscles, so if you work them when you've not been working them hard before, you'll get tightness and maybe even cramping. Same as if you go from no exercises to lifting weights, you'll find the relevant muscles seize up afterwards. Just take it handy: little and often is the motto, and if it starts being painful or uncomfortable like that, then leave off until it eases.

[suspended user]

suspended user

BashfulBabe wrote:

Yes, although you probab;y haven't. Stopping the flow of urine increases the chances of getting a UTI, so you really want to be doing them while 'pretneding' to pee, rather than while actually peeing, if that makes sense. That's your only real danger. Other than that - and this is what I think is up here - is that they are, after all, a set of muscles, so if you work them when you've not been working them hard before, you'll get tightness and maybe even cramping. Same as if you go from no exercises to lifting weights, you'll find the relevant muscles seize up afterwards. Just take it handy: little and often is the motto, and if it starts being painful or uncomfortable like that, then leave off until it eases.

Thanks BB but er um it wasnt urine I stopped flowing...it was semen

gunthers having a bad day today lol

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

The idea of stopping the flow of urine is so you can identify the right muscles rather than as a way of carrying out the exercise. One of the reasons I started investigating the EMS techniques for pelvic floor exercises is that I found it quite difficult to be sure I was tensing the right things and it seems lots of men and women have the same difficulty and give up long before they see any benefit which is a real pity as the benefits are ultimately very significant.

BTW - stopping the flow of semen is likely to result in blowing the top of your head off 8-)=

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gyrator53 wrote:

BTW - stopping the flow of semen is likely to result in blowing the top of your head off 8-)=

I read here and elsewhere that a man can have multiple orgasms if he gets it right...I had three orgasms and a belly ache

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

I do these exercises quite a bit. Not sure about the multiple orgasm thing as I could usually have them anyway. It's never done me any damage to to do it but I would say, as with anything new, be careful and don't overdo it.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

im sure the ache was just do to you using them for the first time dont over do it and have fun x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I once read something about "the gravels" (think that was what it was called) which is semen going down the uriniary tract caused by a long period of arousal without release I had that once and it really hurt this felt similar but not so bad.

Thanks any ways guys

fingers crossed you have no more problems hunni x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks hellcat ..... im off home tomorrow so it will be different problems if any.....couldnt sleep past 4AM and got over involved in an outrageous fantasy lol

I really should grow up

never

stay exactly as u are, we grow older but should never grow up

a young heart and mind keep the soul young xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hellkat wrote:

never

stay exactly as u are, we grow older but should never grow up

a young heart and mind keep the soul young xxx

yeh but playing with yerself for three hours and giving yourself belly ache is something for teenagers

hehehe naaa it just means you have a healthy sex drive you should be proud you can keep it up for 3 hours xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hellkat .......may be able to think about it for three hours but keeping an erection after a climax is something I havnt been able to do for years.........always lose it for some minutes and then start again.

dunno if its a healthy sex drive or Im warped....you dont know what i was thinking about I shocked myself lol

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

The difference between a healthy sex drive and sex addiction is an addiction takes over your life. If you had a problem you wouldn't be able to live a normal life because you'd be so focused on your next wank or other encounter. It is entirely analogous with drug and alcohol addiction. We all like a drink but we don't need a drink.

There is nothing wrong with having a healthy sex drive. In the end sex is the best exercise for the heart and theres no reason not to continue with the pelvic floor exercises in moderation. In fact I'm doing some right now! A little of what you fancy does you no harm!

(points to anyone who can guess my job )

gunther wrote:

Hellkat .......may be able to think about it for three hours but keeping an erection after a climax is something I havnt been able to do for years.........always lose it for some minutes and then start again.

dunno if its a healthy sex drive or Im warped....you dont know what i was thinking about I shocked myself lol

ohhhh hunni i dont think you could ever shock me ;-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh sh*t Laura I didnt leave the bar until 12.45 I am in real bother

I dont actually do it that often...this morning was unusual

job= psychologist psychiatrist councillor health worker or medical professional

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hellkat wrote:

gunther wrote:

Maybe not I surprised my self though lol

gunther wrote:

Hellkat wrote:

gunther wrote:

Maybe not I surprised my self though lol

sometimes thats the best thing lol

if you never shock yourself things get a little boring lol xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

would be an even bigger shock if I ever did it lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.