• cum to early

darling [sign in to see picture]

hi

can anyone tell me the best pills to buy not cream or sprays to delay my cum fed up with dick exercising

[suspended user]

suspended user

do it more often lol i suffer from premature ejaculation the first 2 or 3 times but by the fourth its pretty much sorted

quite a bit past fourth time

no dick exercise is kegal dont want to mess about any more all this stop start sqeeze doing my head in

thanx

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=821

buy it now you wont regret it, you will have to do trial runs on how long you have to leave it for and how much to put on for you

personally i put quite a bit on and leave for about 2hrs

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

The single most important aspect of being able to control when you ejaculate isn't dick exercises (it seems like you've done plenty of them already anyway) it is mind technique.

Don't think about the colour red. What did you just think about? That's right, the colour red. When having sex don't think about ejaculating - what are you thinking? Don't ejaculate don't ejaculate don't ej....oh crap.

When I was learning to control my mind during sex, quite ironically I would use the colour red - if I felt like I was going to ejaculate I would think of anything red, anything that popped into my head that was red, red wellington boots, red apples, the chinese flag, whatever! It allowed me just enough of a mental respite from the immense pleasure that the need to ejaculate would pass - and trust me once you've passed the point of no return and managed to control it one or two times that's when you've hit nirvana - thats when you feel like a sexual champion because you've controlled it, you're in the zone like hell yea my dick doesn't control me I control it, I'm gonna tell him when he gets to ejaculate. I was a very poor performer in the early days but especially with my current girlfriend I have taken control and our longest was 4 hours straight one session. But start small - if you last 5 minutes then you've done well, the next time 7 minutes give yourself a pat on the back - confidence is key..laugh off mishaps (because trust me, if you don't it could end up going waaay the other way and ejaculation will be the least of your worries)

Another immensly useful thing I learnt was that instead of concentrating all of your feeling when you are having sex into your genitals, try and let the sexual energy flow throughout your whole body. With each stroke/thrust (what awfully uncooth words they both are), breath from your lower stomach/genitals area..try it now - don't breath from your chest make an effort to move your stomach muscles during a breath..breathing is extremely important when controlling your sexual rhythm and steady controlled breathing will really help you distribute your sexual energy around your body and allow you to spread the feeling out even to the tips of your toes. And here is the golden piece of advice - on the out breath make a low growling sound..don't make yourself sound like a rottweiler but just a nice purring sensual growl - it has two effects, 1) it allows you to concentrate your energy and make you feel like an alpha male lion taking charge of your bid'ness and 2) It is usually rather sensual for your partner since lets face it men can be pretty silent during the act and more often than not 'sound effects' to let her know you are enjoying it will lead to untold amounts of arousal from her meaning she will be the one cumming before you do!

For the record I've never looked into stuff like tantric sex and sex in the mind etc. I've just learnt over time that controlling your mind is 2/3rds of the battle - get that down and you'll see massive improvements in your performance

barkis [sign in to see picture]

As TTurtle says, it's all in the mind. If all you think about is how happy your dick is then you'll soon tip over the edge.

Another thing you may want to try if you think you're getting too turned on is to keep exhaling until you can't squeeze anything else out then hold your breath for a few seconds. The discomfort in your diaphram will soon take all of your attention and you'll be able to get control back elsewhere. Don't hold it too long though or she'll think you're having a coronary when you start gasping for air.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I don't think there is such a thing as a pill designed to delay ejaculation. I imagine that in order to do that it would need to be either hormonal, which would require you to take a steady course and would have Loads of other side effects, or so numbing it would konk you out.

From what I know, the basis of this problem really is mental and about technique. I'm only going to be able to scratch the surface because it's nearly half 1 and I should really be asleep.

Firstly, I agree with the others. If all you are focusing on is trying your hardest not to cum then you're just putting a huge amount of mental pressure on yourself. Sex isn't a competition, you can't "win" at sex. The point of enjoyable sex is for it to be enjoyable, and if the messures you take to control it don't allow it to stay enjoyable then it's not solving an issue. Conversly, if you beat yourself up about not lasting as long as you'd like then sex is only going to be negative.

Firstly, i'd really consider thinking about ways to redefine sex. Sex doesn't have to mean Penis in Vagina, steady rhythmic pumping untill both have a satisfying orgasm, end.

If you haven't already, i'd suggest really getting into foreplay. Massage, mutual masturbation, mutual oral, mutual toy usage if you're both comfortable with that, est, est, can all really help expand your sexual options. If you can remove the pressure that says that your penis needs to be the instigator of pleasuring your partner then the battle of sex not lasting is gone already. This also includes the possibility of alternating penetrating your partner with your penis and either a toy or using other things like fingers or oral.

Secondly, your penis isn't the enemy. I recognise that the reason you are asking about not lasting is because it's an issue for you. Ways that you can begin to work on it are to masturbate. If you don't mind me asking, how is it that you get yourself off usually? If your usual technique is to get yourself off quickly, bim bam boom, then really working yourself over could help. By working yourself over I mean to really spend time playing with yourself and learning what your body's responces are and then learning how to controll them. For instance, if you feel an orgasm is close, can you tone down the stimulation and ride that building feeling for longer? Can you slow it down by changing your pace?

If you find that you don't have a problem when it comes to masturbating, can you work out why that is? It may be that you respond more like you would with your partner if you mastubate with lube. Alternately, you can invest in a stroker like a fleshlight or one of the lovehoney strokers to replicate the feeling of penetration more.

Hopefully some of this is helpfull. If you could answer the questions and maybe work out what you think is the reason you are having problems that would be great.

masturbation as the first course of action.

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

Kudos to both TTurtle and Pixieing, great answers guys

koenigsegg [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to TTurtle and Pixieing for the helpful advice

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

There are other ways... To de-sensitise yourself, you could try "dry cumming" which takes a little practice but works. When you feel you are getting close to cumming, stop thrusting or even pull out and you will probably have a mini-orgasm without ejaculating. Then continue with the sex - you will be able to keep going for much longer before you ejaculate. If you cum too soon you could always try not withdrawing and keeping on going, once again you'll be de-sensitized and your second cum will take much, much longer (that often worked for G when younger).

Don't worry if you do cum quickly with a female; you can always tell her she's so lovely and sexy that you couldn't hold back, have a kiss and cuddle and then give her a good long session. Most girls are used to young guys cumming too soon!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.