• Lubricants

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi I bought some flavoured lubricant which is great but its in a bottle with a wide neck always end up with it all over its like a bloody milk bottle, anyone else have the same trouble?

Catnip [sign in to see picture]

Never tried the flavoured ones. Are they any Good?

P.s Hey Gunther, How ya doin?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi catnip Im ok sent you a message but you were busy so i dunno if it goes through Hows u?

Its passion (groan) fruit tastes nice not sickly.....dunno the make cos its on the bedside cabinet about 1000km away lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good idea

I didnt get it from LH but a local shop.....first mistake says (LH lol) honestly it goes all over and youve gotta have the light on or it would be a change of bed sheets....nice taste though

Catnip [sign in to see picture]

Hey Gunther, you aren't showing up on my chat list, so don't know whats going on. Glad ya ok, soon as i spot you on chat i'll message you.

Sounds like i should get some of these lubricants, i'm on a diet, so could kill 2 birds with 1 stone here.Lol. Wonder How many syns there are in those Lubes!!!! lmao. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Our only prob with lubricants is they can work too well makes things a bit too slippery and you lose some sensation but apart from that great. just changed my status dunno how it changed to invisible in the first place.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.