• We really are all sexually frustrated!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

ive just bought a new vacuum cleaner and that purple, lol

my fave colour is blue

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Hellkat wrote:

my fave colours are black and purple

i have toys in alsorts of colours tho even green dee_licious333 ;-) xxx

You got green from lovehoney? oooo

I would like to keep to maybe no more than 3 colours x

iv got the lovehoney lovebear in green its actually a really cool colour xxx

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I tend to go for anything that isnt that fleshy colour!

C_Jay [sign in to see picture]

Hah, purple is my favourite colour. My whole bedroom is purple. Damn

[suspended user]

suspended user

sooo damned funny....the bar maid at my local has just had a big purple streak dyed into her hair...i have been smirking all night

badgirlbites [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

I tend to go for anything that isnt that fleshy colour!

i dont like that colour either i find it very off putting not sure why x

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well... lot of toys are either pink or purple. As a someone who really hates pink, I tend to go for the purple in those cases, just because I cannot stand the other option.

When there are more choices, I tend to go for the other. Like Mia in black, Siri in red, etc.

My really favourite colours are gold and green, but hard to get in sex toys. or burgundy.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I hate pink in pretty much anything too Laveila. Why are so many cameras and mobile phones pink too? Do they really believe all women love the colour? There are so many other colours to choose from. Ooops going off topic lol

Love the idea of Gold or Silver though, shame there are not more toys in these colours.

[suspended user]

suspended user

frustrated no

just not getting enough yes

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Dee-licious I dont know. my laptop is black-silver with hint of orange, mobile is is black, camera is silver

I especially cannot stand baby pink, the bright pink. The old pink, which is very mild and has hints of purple in it is managable. But baby pink, uhm. For some reason people associate pink with girls from even small age. A friend had baby, a girl, few years ago. And she did not put her in pink dresses and had people asking if it is a boy!

I got to the state of hating pink when I spent 1 week in house where almost everything was pink - towels, toilet paper, carpet, etc. Really almost everything. Never loved the colour, but this was the point when I started to hate it. When my partner really wants to annoy me, he ties my hair with pink ribbon. And then he is in trouble

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I got to the state of hating pink when I spent 1 week in house where almost everything was pink - towels, toilet paper, carpet, etc. Really almost everything. Never loved the colour, but this was the point when I started to hate it. When my partner really wants to annoy me, he ties my hair with pink ribbon. And then he is in trouble

That would be my worse nightmare, i would even buy a house if it had any pink on its wall, or furnishings!! lol

That must be torture Laveila when you o/h puts a pink ribbon in your hair lol

I loved the colour as a child.

What i really find hard to tolerate, is women over a certain age wearing pink!! ok its my bad but i really think they need to tone down

Would defintely like to see more silver/gold and black toys though

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.