• Hubbys confidence?

    1333901893
    naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2012

    Hubby is an average sized male, i have absolutely no problem with his size! infact i think its fantastic. hes extremely good with it. no matter what i say to him he doesnt seem to get any more confidence. Any tips on how to make him feel good about himself? i always call him gorgeous and sexy. it doesnt matter what i say he doesnt believe me. xx

    1333904568
    2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 180
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2012

    Oh bless him, perhaps someone said something to him in a previous relationship. I think all you can do is keep reasuring him. I was always a very unconfident person in many areas of my sex life but the saying naughty 40's is very true xx

    1333905621
    Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    I agree just keep telling him it is great and play with it a lot to show him how wonderful it is. We men like to have our egos stroked and it was probably one gf a long time ago that has given his hang ups. Very easy to make a man worry but very hard to forget if it has been said to you. Good luck

    1333907808
    LadyRosie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 23 Mar 2012

    Uh well, when my man doesn't have much confidence in himself, I just give extra attention to his lovely instrument and keep telling him in a sexy way how much I love it and how much I missed to touch and taste it. Just keep showing him that he is your strong bull and nothing can change that. And give it some time too, confidence doesn't build up on one day.

    1333926721

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3024
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Make a deep groan when he enters you and lots of noise when you climax, it isnt a discussion that he needs its proof lol

    1333927524
    Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 88
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2011

    I agree with ladyrosie. A bit of real attention to his cock, bordering on the worship lol!

    1333928565

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2534
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    tell him he's the only one in your fantasy and real life and you don't need anyone but him to relive them

    1333934012
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 363
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    Hmm if you're swinging as well you have your work cut out for you. I wouldn't lie about thing it's huge if its not, just tell him how good he is with it, and that you love him. As someone who can have fairly low self esteme I don't like being constantly reminded about the bits im concious of and constant reassurance just seems to bring it more to my attention.

    1333934303

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3024
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    lilac_vix wrote:

    Hmm if you're swinging as well you have your work cut out for you. I wouldn't lie about thing it's huge if its not, just tell him how good he is with it, and that you love him. As someone who can have fairly low self esteme I don't like being constantly reminded about the bits im concious of and constant reassurance just seems to bring it more to my attention.

    Thats why I say just give a gasp when he enters we arnt discussing facts just impressions Mrs G does it for me lol

    1333934333
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    Do you know what exactly is it he's focusing on that's effecting his confidence? Is it really an issue of his size alone? If so is it that he feels ineffectual as a lover? That he thinks you are lying and that you are trying to make him feel better? That he's at a disadvantage and that a big penis is what he needs to have to be worthy of attraction?

    If you can pinpoint exactly What it is he feels unconfident about then you can help him work over it.

    1333934752

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3024
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Pixieking wrote:

    Do you know what exactly is it he's focusing on that's effecting his confidence? Is it really an issue of his size alone? If so is it that he feels ineffectual as a lover? That he thinks you are lying and that you are trying to make him feel better? That he's at a disadvantage and that a big penis is what he needs to have to be worthy of attraction?

    If you can pinpoint exactly What it is he feels unconfident about then you can help him work over it.

    Mrs G and I hardly ever discuss sex but have a good love life within our limits and comfort zones, if we discussed what she likes in particular we would never do them because what she likes at the heights of passion doesnt fit with her self image in a cool discussion. I say dont discuss any more just make a lot of noise and make him smile/laugh, make it clear you are in it for the long haul.

    Mrs G says sex is only 10% of a good relationship dick size is irrelevant. There will come the day when neither of us can do it any more anyway.

    1333982449
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 363
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    gunther wrote:

    Mrs G says sex is only 10% of a good relationship dick size is irrelevant. There will come the day when neither of us can do it any more anyway.

    Not necessarily :D I've worked with a few 90/100 yr olds who are still getting it on. I can only hope I'll still be up for it at that age (and find someone to give me it)!

    1334172881
    naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 14 Mar 2012

    thanks everyone, i already play with it alot as he says it comforts him, and he can sleep easier lol and its not like he thinks im faking it when do have sex, because you can tell im not. xx

    1334173724
    TheKittyKat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 7 Mar 2011

    My OH used to be the same, but he eventually realised that I wasn't just saying things to make him feel better, I really did like what he was giving me and how he was doing it!

    Sounds like your OH is coming round to the same reasoning - best of luck!

    1334173816
    Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 609
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2011

    i agree with gunther

    deep intake of breth when he enters u and whenever he or u get it out look at it like it like u want it more than anything in the world

    1334173999
    Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 609
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2011

    if he average it no prob . same as most guys .

    more to life than a big cock and it only men who think that important

    1334177746
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 612
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    Personally, I hate the idea of someone faking anything, including big gasps and moans and longong looks. It encourages something you really don't want, which is effectivly dishonesty. If you are enjoying it, you shouldn't have to put on a massive porn act to show it.

    1334179834

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3024
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    Pixieking wrote:

    Personally, I hate the idea of someone faking anything, including big gasps and moans and longong looks. It encourages something you really don't want, which is effectivly dishonesty. If you are enjoying it, you shouldn't have to put on a massive porn act to show it.

    i wasnt encouraging dishonesty she said she really liked what he did its just a different way to tell him (and more effective) than a cold discussion.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.