• NO oral sex, are you kidding???

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

I love giving and receiving, preferably at the same time. I find it so easy to cum through oral sex :-P

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

I love giving and receiving, preferably at the same time. I find it so easy to cum through oral sex :-P

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

Oral sex at the same time is most enjoyable
    But such a thrill if tied down and not being in
    Control but also better to b the one in control

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

like getting prefer giving :)

I do have to admit that the current OH is one of the only men i'm happy to spend all day on :)

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

my OH is not one for giving, bad experience with ex of his i have to say it does not bother me as i totally respect him dont get me wrong he has done it with me if he is very horney lol but again its that whole thing of i wouldnt enjoy it unless he was so whats the point in making both of us feel uncomfertable and its probably amazing when he does do it as is so very little but thats what works for us :)

adam_a [sign in to see picture]

oral is gd foreplay i like recieveing but esp love giveing so the female can have acouple ov orgasms 1st as i love 2 see there getting pleasure and i also like 2 do oral to get the female 2 squirt coz i seem 2 be doing prity gd at that atm females who havent squirted b4 i have managed 2 play with them in the right way and they have squirted which i have loved seeing :)

Kelbel82 [sign in to see picture]

Oral is Great!! I love giving it and tasting the flavour burst into my mouth. Nothing more satisfying.

But I am also more than happy to let him get his tongue out and work his magic........mmmmmmm.

Oral is a must have in my sex life, as it's the only way I cum unless the rabbit comes out to play lol

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

I love giving and receiving. My oh will do it once in a while but she receives it everytime we have sex. She at the beginning was nervous but she has got over that.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

2nd Chance T wrote:

In my experience men have always been abit frantic with their tongue. I much prefer slow with different amounts of pressure. My girlfriends don't know what there missing.

Where did you find those men??? !!!

Men have always been so slow with me. Im frustrated sometimes, waiting for my o/h to give me a good oral session, nice and rough but he doesnt, hes too tender, despite suggesting he be a little rougher. I can remember one guy (he was 10years younger) who knew how to please. Im not saying my husband cant please me, he can but sometimes it needs a little more passion and heat, some firm licking and rubbing!!

YES!!! Mine is too soft too! Like a kitten lapping up milk! I need more friction damn it. And a good finger fuck at the same time! 😈

Of course I like to blow him too... 😜

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Much prefer giving, or recieving finger fun but either way its still important in getting me turned on..

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Oral sex either giving or receiving is an excellent way of prolonging your foreplay sessions and paves the way for penatrative sex .

I am not sure if anyone has mentiooned this but if you have a cold sore then you should in the interests of not transmitting the virus to the intimate region refrain from this activity until its cleared up .

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I was on a night out with a couple of friends lately and with a few drinks in us it came out that neither of them will give or recieve oral.

I prefer giving oral (including rimming) over anything else so I can't imagine sex without it but everyones different.

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

God I love nothing more than being on my knees with his hard member in my mouth also love if he cums in my mouth, nothing better than a protein shake!! I like receiving too but I've never came from it xx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Where did you find those men??? !!!

Men have always been so slow with me. Im frustrated sometimes, waiting for my o/h to give me a good oral session, nice and rough but he doesnt, hes too tender, despite suggesting he be a little rougher. I can remember one guy (he was 10years younger) who knew how to please. Im not saying my husband cant please me, he can but sometimes it needs a little more passion and heat, some firm licking and rubbing!!

YES!!! Mine is too soft too! Like a kitten lapping up milk! I need more friction damn it. And a good finger fuck at the same time! 😈

Of course I like to blow him too... 😜

Hehe I hear you! My OH is generally amazing at oral, but sometimes he's a bit too gentle. It really depends what mood I'm in, sometimes I love it gentle and slow, but he normally responds well if I tell him to go a bit faster/rougher!

One thing he really struggles with is multitasking, so unfortunately whilst I'd love for him to put use finger in me at the same time, it just doesn't work. I've asked a few times and it normally ends up being the case that his finger is doing nothing inside me, or he loses his rhythm with his tongue, the two can't be done together :( but it's fair enough, I'm just very happy to get amazing oral, as my ex never went down on me!

I do love going down on him too, my jaw is knackered these days from a lifetime of grinding in my sleep so it's quite painful, but I find it a turn on and I do it every time :)

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

I love giving her oral but the OH goes it now and again normally in the 69 position. Would love her to take me while she is on her knees.

Any recommendations?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

pusseypleaser wrote:

I love giving her oral but the OH goes it now and again normally in the 69 position. Would love her to take me while she is on her knees.

Any recommendations?

You could try maybe a little bit of role play, like the sexy secretary? Do you like any doing any dom/sub things? You could test the water slightly and suggest she kneel for you? Just a suggestion :)

I love oral, but have always been paranoid my technique isn't all that great. OH says the complete opposite but just want to please him. His technique is good, but he could do with being a little firmer. Too slow and too soft!! I usually just end up grabbing the back of his head and pushing it into me, or just sitting on his face and riding it how I want to to get myself off. He doesn't ever complain!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

pusseypleaser wrote:

Any recommendations?

You could try maybe a little bit of role play, like the sexy secretary? Do you like any doing any dom/sub things? You could test the water slightly and suggest she kneel for you? Just a suggestion :)

I love oral, but have always been paranoid my technique isn't all that great. OH says the complete opposite but just want to please him. His technique is good, but he could do with being a little firmer. Too slow and too soft!! I usually just end up grabbing the back of his head and pushing it into me, or just sitting on his face and riding it how I want to to get myself off. He doesn't ever complain!

+1 if you want to even add more sauce you could tie your ohs hands behind her back once she has kneeled but only if she doesn't mind being restrained this way. She can then only use her mouth to touch you giving you complete contol .You could even take it further than this by also blindfolding her as well. But make sure she is comfortable with the idea before you try and have safewords just in case .

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm a giver not a receiver. I love giving head to my OH, but I have hang ups about receiving oral.

Given that I get most of my pleasure from penatrative fun, I don't think I'm missing out.

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm a giver not a receiver. I love giving head to my OH, but I have hang ups about receiving oral.

Given that I get most of my pleasure from penatrative fun, I don't think I'm missing out.

I think it could be something that you are missing out on . The sensations are different to being fingured or penatrative sex according to my Mrs .

She originally had reservations , her main one being that her perception of her smelling down there. She actually smells sweet and told her so and she now enjoys it. There are a couple of books on the subject may be worth getting avaialble for Lovehoney .

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Same here. It just makes me feel gross. With our massive toy box and alternate skills, I am perfectly happy to have oral sex stay off the menu. For me, that is, as obviously giving is fun for foreplay :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.