• Threesomes

Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

I'd much prefer my oh play with another woman while i watch. No worries of jelousy or regret after that way!

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

A three-some has always been a fantasy of mine, but would never do it. Only have eyes for my wife !!!!

Bwood95 [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone know the best place to find a woman for a threesome with a couple?
    Haven't tried the night club scene as we're quite secretive about my bi-curiousness.

Both of us are interested in having another woman join us but don't know the best way to go about organising it.

Any help?

LongLee [sign in to see picture]

This has been a bedroom topic for a while now with the OH. As a married couple we often talk about other people joining us that then became pretending to be another person in role play but it has now developed into there being a list of others we would invite. But it just seems weird moving the list from paper to reality as how you would approach the other people without sounding like a crazy. Alcohol seems to be a recipe for disaster from some of the posts. And friends could get a bit weird and meeting strangers for sex just seems dangerous. Not sure the OH or myself to be fair would be comfortable in a swingers party. Jealously on my part would not be an issue as I have always wanted to see my OH with another man or woman while I watched. When someone is as sex as her I feel sharing is the right thing

But some things are better left in the fantasy zone I suppose.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

We do this too , talk about other men having sex with me as part of foreplay. I'd love a mmf threesome but it's never going to happen in reality, there's just too many things to go wrong and there's always the possibility that my OH would feel jealous watching another man have sex with me, I certainly couldn't handle seeing him with another woman.
    So I think it's best that it remains a fantasy for us .

StormForce [sign in to see picture]

Had a threesome with my partner and a mutual friend (mmf) it was a great turn on. I and him performed well and my partner was amazing and amazing to see her pleasured by another man. I think you have to be sure you want to cross the line between fantasy and reality and completely trust the third party. We definitely enjoyed it.

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

p.mac wrote:

My self and the OH often talk about having a threesome MMF and FFM. We often speak about what we would do in such scenarios and we find this turns us on talking about it. We use this as a sort of foreplay from time to time and find it very erotic

Same here, the next step is making it a reality but scared the reality wont meet the fanatsy that we have built up.

We might go for a soft mmff, whereby we watch another couple and join in if its right or just have great sex in our couple.

Shane&Gemmz [sign in to see picture]

Ive allways wanted a threesome but dont want my hubby to get jealous .. however he really wants me to give it a go with him preferably MFM.. i love the idea but dont know how to go about it any help? I mean i can just say ask 1 of ur friends if they wanna shag? I think hed prefer a stranger but we dont know where to look to arrange it?? X

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Ok, I had a threesome a few years back now, and it didnt go too badly (more of which later). And we're pondering another (myself, the ex, and her latest aquisition on fabswingers). She says he's 'well up for it' but I've yet to meet the guy, but taking it slow to see how she's feeling about him in general.

The first one just sort of happened one night. I was going round theirs a few times a month and as we were talking one night, one thing lead to another. But by the end it seemed quite clear to me that I was more into him, and she was more into me, so it never happened again, and although we still see each other from time to time, and are still friends on facebook etc. I'm just keeping some distance.

The one on the cards I'm a little more hopeful about, I just hope that he's an ok guy, and were going to have to talk about what we (guys) want out of it.
    If the situation was reversed and it was another woman coming into the relationship then I would be very worried about my ex getting jealous of the other woman.

I did hear a story while I was at college (I knew one of the guys involved) about one that split the couple up, for her to head off with the other guy. Won't bore you all with the details, but just as a sort of cursory tale/warning as to what can actually happen when it doesnt go as planned.

Lioness86 [sign in to see picture]

Talked about it and both expressed a curiosity, but OH (also F) doesn't want to just pick a random from Tinder (agree) but nor does she want someone we know.

We compromised on Temptation Resort in Cancun when we go and if it happens, it happens.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Lioness86 wrote:

Talked about it and both expressed a curiosity, but OH (also F) doesn't want to just pick a random from Tinder (agree) but nor does she want someone we know.

We compromised on Temptation Resort in Cancun when we go and if it happens, it happens.

Wow, that sounds like an expensive route for something that might never happen, or are you going there anyway?

SFTM [sign in to see picture]

I had a threesome with a previous long term girlfriend and the guys may slate me for this but it was...

...meh.

The sexiest part was the shared kissing. Two females with tongues and it was spontaneous and hot and an exceptional turn on.

But the sex itself became a bit of a let-down because the truth is; you and your partner know each other intimately. You know how to make them explode and once you introduce another person they have to learn that all over again and a night is just not long enough.

Would I do it again? I would absolutely let my partner we pleasured by a woman but I wouldn't feel the need to join in. Not also all parties were really experienced and supremely comfortable with the threesome experience.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Never had one. I wouldnt be able to share. X

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

SFTM wrote:

I had a threesome with a previous long term girlfriend and the guys may slate me for this but it was...

...meh.

The sexiest part was the shared kissing. Two females with tongues and it was spontaneous and hot and an exceptional turn on.

But the sex itself became a bit of a let-down because the truth is; you and your partner know each other intimately. You know how to make them explode and once you introduce another person they have to learn that all over again and a night is just not long enough.

Would I do it again? I would absolutely let my partner we pleasured by a woman but I wouldn't feel the need to join in. Not also all parties were really experienced and supremely comfortable with the threesome experience.

IMO you have probably highlighted the problem with a 3 some in that you don't know the third party too well . If you know them too well then there is always a danger of feelings being developed which may end up ruining the core relationship with your OH. I think there are only a handful of people who can enjoy sex to the fullest without getting emmotionally attached. For manyincluding us its the latter that improves the sex.

JUst my thoughts.

Tony71 [sign in to see picture]

Shane&Gemmz wrote:

Ive allways wanted a threesome but dont want my hubby to get jealous .. however he really wants me to give it a go with him preferably MFM.. i love the idea but dont know how to go about it any help? I mean i can just say ask 1 of ur friends if they wanna shag? I think hed prefer a stranger but we dont know where to look to arrange it?? X

Gemmz you look great and i am sure that there would be a queue of your hubbys friends wanting to shag you !

Treasure90 [sign in to see picture]

I've had a threesome, and it was great. I think it was that good because we talked about the setting beforehand, and none of us know each other too well. I could never do it if I was in a relationship with one of them, because I wouldn't want to share my partner... But when all three of us were single it was great fun.

They both loved the idea of seeing me completely "used", and I love being a sub... So it worked out perfectly.

Treasure90 [sign in to see picture]

It was mmf, by the way ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.