• Threesomes

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

Hen Night Toad wrote:

Any straight blokes tried a bi MMF threesome?

I suppose it would depend on what the expectations are.........

Are you asking if a straight guy has had a 3 with a bi guy and his girl and been played with or played with the bi guy?

Or are you asking if a straight guy got involved with a 3 which included a bi guy but made it clear that he wasn't interested in the bi side?

if you want to know, I think that you're going to have to be more specific.

My OH can be bi (to a point ie suck/touch another cock) but it's something that may happen if the other guy is the same, if the other guy is straight then fine (I have all of the fun) but if we are talking to a single guy, he does ask the question on whether he minds being around another cock (ie proximity if we were to try DP or me being licked and fucked at the same time)

Jman592 [sign in to see picture]

Never tried, have fantasised about it before. Currently in a longterm relationship, and I don't think we would ever do one.

Simulated one using a dildo with a suction cup, was fun :)

fiferocker1 [sign in to see picture]

i had a 3sum. me and my partner at the time spoke about constantly and she had slept with women before we met. when we had sex she would tell me the stories and it would make me cum.

we decided to have a 3sum with her and her friend. everything was going great but while the other girl was going down on me and i said ''im about to cum'' my girl went mental pulling the other girl of me and saying i was hers and not allowed to cum in another girl in anyway. that was the end of that.

we went home and had sex all night and my girl was turned on with jealousy about me and her friend. the next day she regretted what she done and said all the fantasised about was doing the scissors with her friend. unfortunately for other reasons we split soon after.

i might never get the opportunity with 2 women in the same bed again :-(

bellatrix [sign in to see picture]

iv had MMF and FFM threesomes

my first (MMF) time of having a treesome was with 2 very good friend of mine and i found it very sexy passionate (excuse me for being crude) being able to play with 2 cocks at the same time and having control over them both was a huge turn on and iv played with them both on many other ocations

the first FFM was with my long term partner and a fermale friend who was bisexual like myself we played with each other and of course my partner. seeing his eyes light up when we was playing with each other was a turn on for myself and i cant really answer for the other female but as far as i could tell it was for her to

TBH when it comes to treesomes you need to be able to trust each other and know for sure that it is what every person invloved is wanting for sure

hope this is a little helpfull

xxx

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

I've been offered FFM before, but wasn't interested, I'm more old fashioned when it comes to people in the bedroom, but I don't have a problem with toys etc!

My OH used to want stuff like that but has sinced changed her mind, although sometimes we joke about it and have looked at swinging sites once and signed up, but never really went any further.

I had a friend who was supposed to get one, got to the house and his OH got the flu and the other girl had started her TOM, suffice to say nothing happened!

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

fiferocker1 wrote:

i had a 3sum. me and my partner at the time spoke about constantly and she had slept with women before we met. when we had sex she would tell me the stories and it would make me cum.

we decided to have a 3sum with her and her friend. everything was going great but while the other girl was going down on me and i said ''im about to cum'' my girl went mental pulling the other girl of me and saying i was hers and not allowed to cum in another girl in anyway. that was the end of that.

we went home and had sex all night and my girl was turned on with jealousy about me and her friend. the next day she regretted what she done and said all the fantasised about was doing the scissors with her friend. unfortunately for other reasons we split soon after.

i might never get the opportunity with 2 women in the same bed again :-(

This has kind of affected me before but not through a swinging thing but at times, OH & I have been discussing various things and an ex of his has been mentioned and it has driven me wild in the sack - don't know why really I can't explain it - jealousy I suppose (she was the cause of us almost splitting up but it was a long distance FB/Text thing between him & her - we live too far away for it to be a physical thing but an emotional affair can be worse sometimes)

This has happened a few times (mainly when drink has been involved)

We have never had a problem with jealousy when we have been swinging

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try a threesome !

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

Where did you all find the 3rd member?

RainbowLady [sign in to see picture]

I went on holiday in 2007 and had a 3sum with a guy I met (and had a holiday fling with) and a woman we met in a bar.. He told me it had always been his fantasy to have a 3sum so I thought I would make it a fling he wouldn't forget!

It was really good actually... We all had fun into the early hours and parted company with smiles... and rather sore bits! I would definately do it again but I think it worked because we weren't a couple and an extra person... I don't know how I would be if I were to do it with a proper partner to be honest, I think it could cause problems?

Stickyvikki69 [sign in to see picture]

I had a threesome me and two guys - they were friends n I'd been Fukking one of them for a while already ..but he bought his friend to me to play with and oh boy ....two cocks and four hands makes Vikki a very sticky girl ....I love to be riding some cock ..sucking some cock n have hands pinching my hard nipples n rubbing on a very sensitive clit .... It was hot as hell ...I'd love to do it again !!

Stickyvikki69 [sign in to see picture]

I had a threesome me and two guys - they were friends n I'd been Fukking one of them for a while already ..but he bought his friend to me to play with and oh boy ....two cocks and four hands makes Vikki a very sticky girl ....I love to be riding some cock ..sucking some cock n have hands pinching my hard nipples n rubbing on a very sensitive clit .... It was hot as hell ...I'd love to do it again !!

Roxy [sign in to see picture]

I have had several experiences of MMF threesomes, and they are getting progressivly better.

...The first was probably my most hurrendos sexual encounter, and you may not even class as a threesome anyway..but it envolved two guys. Me and a girlfriend went out on the town were she studies. Ended up meeting 3 lads, and (stupidly) said they could come back. Back in the day I didn't "do" sex...but oral I was happy with. She paired of with two of the guys while my guy was all sweet and said we didn't have to do anything. I figured we would never see each other again, so why not spice things up...I figured my friend would be up for us joining them (we make out alot, butboth straight/bicurious) ...she was not so keen. Anyway, ended up giving head to the nice one, and the others kinda came down and watched...which I got off on at first....but then felt really odd...and they were bantering...made me feel pretty cheap and used...I kinda like dirty talk when it's one on one...but with two guys .... it feels wierd and degrading..and not in a good way. Then they started to get really funny that I wouldn't have sex and kept going on about it...felt horrible. And he came in my eye after misshearing"DON'T come on my face..." :/

Anyway, that really put me off for a while....

But, one night I was hanging out with two good friends (one an ex...who there is still alotta sexual chem going on with, the other I kinda had a small crush on some time before, and thought he did me). Decided to stay over and couldn't keep my hands off the ex....but our mate was in the same room...when he said something I really wasn't expecting .... how about making it a threesome? Apart from some points of awkwardness at first, I figured carpe diem and went with it. It was soo hot!

Think it was different because I know like and trust them both. And both very good in bed.

It is great to make out with someone while recieving oral! And so many hands and mouths and penis's ... lol I had a threeway kiss too, which was awesome, but they wouldn't make out for me :( It's kind of becoming a lil regularish thing..I quite like ;) Really want to try DPwith them to!!

Danni71 [sign in to see picture]

Hen Night Toad wrote:

Any straight blokes tried a bi MMF threesome?

I would try it I think given half a chance.....

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

II would love t FFS threesome - would turn me on so much seeing my husband with another woman and I would also like to pleasure a woman

FUNLOVINGLIZ [sign in to see picture]

My OH has always wanted us to try this. A FFM threesome is what he's always wanted and sometimes, when we've had a few glasses of wine and having brilliant sex, my OH starts whispering in my ear and suggesting what we could do. He’s very good a describing what it could be like, how it would feel and I get very turned on, cum so much and just keep pulling him into me. I think he knows his talking and describing really turns me, I end up so horney. I can’t admit to him just how turned on I get, imaging him with another women while I watch/join in, just in case he wants to take it further cos I don’t know if I could go through with it. I’ve never experienced another woman and I’m not curious that way (although I’ve been told by my OH that a woman can do so much that a man can’t). I wouldn’t even know how to go about getting/finding a 3rd person to join us anyway.

shygirlnomore [sign in to see picture]

I have often daydreamed about 3somes mmf or ffm. I find it a turn on but unsure if the reality would be as good as the fantasy. As a single i find it appealing, in a relationship i think not.

p.mac [sign in to see picture]

My self and the OH often talk about having a threesome MMF and FFM. We often speak about what we would do in such scenarios and we find this turns us on talking about it. We use this as a sort of foreplay from time to time and find it very erotic

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.