• Have you ever broken anything with your other half during sex?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

lippylola wrote:

A marriage

woah

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

We broke the bed once. I think breaking his willy was the most epic fail though. He was fiiiiiine, just....cried a little hehe joking he was fine, just had to stop at the time and it felt bruised for a day or two. Now we have sex at right angles...

Ok I am stopping lol xxx

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

Haven't broke anything but nearly sliced my toe off on a brass headboard, bled for ages, was too frightened to go to hospital incase they asked how I done it, just taped it up and limped for ages

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

We broke the bed once. I think breaking his willy was the most epic fail though. He was fiiiiiine, just....cried a little hehe joking he was fine, just had to stop at the time and it felt bruised for a day or two. Now we have sex at right angles...

Ok I am stopping lol xxx

sorry but lol xxx

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

We were having sex stood up, well the OH was bent over a set of draws which broke at the back and fell apart, think it was more a case of cheap furniture than powerful love making lol!

[suspended user]

suspended user

once had a girl soil the bed sheets that was the end of that little tryst

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

Another broken bed here. While I was still living at home and my mum didn't know about my girlfriend. I just slept on a broken bed for months!

Also, Sara cut her head open staying in a budget hotel where there was a (empty) bunk bed above the bed we were having sex in. She got a little too into it on top and cracked her head on it! We laugh about it now, and didn't explain to reception why we needed a plaster! :)

always-horny [sign in to see picture]

Broke the bed in two places!!!!!!!!!

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

Broke a slat on bottom of the bed.

Last week the bed rocked so much , I had.a vision at the time that the screws were going to come out an the bed fall apart.

tigerfly [sign in to see picture]

Beds, dining chair, deck chair, fence, desk, lamp, earrings, flower pot, a condom, numerous zips and pairs of tights and suspender belts, and a mirror. And pulled a door off its hinges. Several glasses of wine and also when I smoked, ash trays, over things that were once cream or beige.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Broke the wardrobe, once to be fair it wasn't very well made though definitely wasn't made for leaning on

Curious Male [sign in to see picture]

Bed twice, her fingernail and once split my foreskin, no condom so a bit messy

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

We broke my best friends bed. He was on holidey and we spend a week in his house taking care of his dog. Luckily, we've fixed it somehow before he returned.

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Curious Male wrote:

…once split my foreskin, no condom so a bit messy

Ouch!

killerbunny wrote:

We broke my best friends bed…Luckily, we've fixed it somehow before he returned.

We broke our friend's dining table. They were off travelling for a month, so we looked after their house whilst our flat was being refurbished by the landlord. Not sure if they ever noticed…never been mentioned and I certainly don't want to query it.

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Every time we initiate sex in the kitchen we always manage to knock over full glasses of drink!

livvie [sign in to see picture]

Broke the Oh's nose, Broke a finger. Had a black eye from being head butted. A bed and an expensive bed at that and a door.

emma1989 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my ex managed to bend the metal frame on his bed.... really have no idea how but buckled the side of it... we also managed to break a metal futon. My OH and myself have broken a few showers etc but nothing major. x

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

killerbunny wrote:

We broke my best friends bed…Luckily, we've fixed it somehow before he returned.

We broke our friend's dining table. They were off travelling for a month, so we looked after their house whilst our flat was being refurbished by the landlord. Not sure if they ever noticed…never been mentioned and I certainly don't want to query it.

Hahahahahaha... the same situation here, . My friend have never mentioned and we've never told.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.