• How many times have you had sex?

[suspended user]

suspended user

C_Jay wrote:

Haha, clever. If you don't keep a note, then the number will elude you. I only started keeping the note since January this year, it's quite the count haha. Only live once though :D and gunther, it's more a note of when and who, rather than who and how good it was..although, it's a thought!

C Jay ...this may become a helluva document time place position duration length girth stroke rate apperitif and desert plus marks out of ten

C_Jay [sign in to see picture]

I'm liking this idea more and more! Although, to be fair, I get a bit too lost in the moment to pay attention to the specifics, but I could set myself a challenge! I don't think there's enough space in my phone for all these details lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

C Jay ....get microsoft access and create a relational data base.....the mention of relational database usually cases instant loss of erection in men LMAO

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

lol either in the 30's for one or in the thousands for the other

With my first long term partner we were at it like rabbits for 3 years, we even got in trouble at work for being to tired after all the shagging I'm a bit more professional now like (plus I haven't got a man who wants to do it 5/10 times a day)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.