• If you could spend a day what would you do without cheating

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

If you were in a relationship but you had a chance to be with another person what sort of things would you do without it turning to cheating on your partner?

For me for instance there is one person i have in mind if i was in her house and she was up for it i would say how about:

Swapping Underwear

Having some kind of fun with peeing

Talking Dirty

Naughty Picture swapping

Doing the washing up naked i could wash up naked she could put the dishes away naked.

Have a nice walk outside but be commando

Masturbate but so we dont see each other bits bit like when i was younger my hands would be down my trousers and i would masturbate that way with getting it out,So the same would have to go for this other person she could do it so i wouldn't able to see her parts.

No body contact what so ever couldn't live with myself if we touched each others body

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Can you not cheat emotionally/mentally WJ?

Just a thought fella!

None of the above for me. More likely cook them a nice meal and stay up late in the garden with a log fire going and chatting with wine until the early hours. But could that be classed as cheating?

SG

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ive done it...met a girl on an overnight train Paris Milan, spent the day walking round Milan eating nice food etc in the end she took her train onto Genoa and I went to Berggamo. she was 21 and gorgeous I was 31 and a new dad ...we gave each other a hug wished each other well and went our seperate ways....no echange of phone numbers or addresses just a nice time

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

That's nice Gunther!
    A good memory to think back on too.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sexy get we were sharing a cabin with another french lady ....blathering away in french I didnt even realise she was english until the old dear went to sleep. LOL strange experience sleeping in a train with a beautiful girl youve only known for about 2 hrs. She picked the cabin because of the other woman there thank gord that woman chose the cabin I was in (they only sleep 3). Hell of a nice girl she was but being a student she was skint...it was nice to spoil her a bit. LOL I dont think I even asked her name.

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamanda i suggest you go here for your illicit affaire

http://www.fassbender-rausch.com/

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thats what Mrs G said last week LMAO

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

Mamanda wrote:

gunther wrote:

mamanda i suggest you go here for your illicit affaire

http://www.fassbender-rausch.com/

OMG!!!!! HEAVEN HAS FINALLY COME TO EARTH!!!

Throw diet out of the window, and grab my german text book

[suspended user]

suspended user

PJ klick on the US/GB flag and it changes to english but hand your cards and valuables to a responsible adult first lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hella =wise words

I think about 10% of my fantasies would actualy be enjoyable if we tried them lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mamanda wrote:

Forget the diet, forget the textbook, forget my partner and child, I'M MOVING THERE!!! LMFAO!!

Mamanda its on Charlotte strasse which is next to Friedrichstrasse (Berlins Regent street, some serious retail therapy can be had there

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

As my girlfriend and I are long distance, and she is the only girl I have slept with, the topic of an open relationship is something that we have discussed. Assuming I had talked about it with my gf, and knew I had her permission, I guess (can't say I'd actually know unless I was in that situation) I'd be up for nakedness, probably playing, foreplay and oral, but I still wouldn't go all the way. Even if my gf allowed it, full sex is still something I'd keep just between us.

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

I would consider the situations proposed by the original poster to be cheating if their partner had not agreed to them.

ShaftMaster wrote:

the topic of an open relationship is something that we have discussed.

If you have the agreement and understanding of your other half then nothing can be considered cheating but the impression I got from the original poster was that their partner would not know. My apologies if I have that wrong.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Kinkygentleman wrote:

for all you know they may not even be the gender they claim to be, then would that count?

Then... what if you had cybersex, thinking it was some randomer, but later discovered it was your other half you were cybering with? Is that still cheating? :)

I'm going to stop now because I'm probably boring everyone. Including myself.

No, these are interesting questions. Or else I'm just as boring as you seem to think you are . . .

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Kinkygentleman wrote:

does cybersex count as cheating?

I personally consider cyber-sex to be cheating but it is not my opinion that matters.

Anyone undecided should merely ask their partner for clarification, if it is not cheating then there wont be a problem!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.