• How was your first time?

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

Yes, it was in my room at University. We were 19 and 20.

Yes, it was rather fine!

Yes, we are still together nearly 39 years later.

Yes, I can (just about) remember a few other things that far back!

Aww that's so lovely :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamanda If I hadnt gone all the way it would have lasted one second

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mamanda wrote:

gunther wrote:

mamanda If I hadnt gone all the way it would have lasted one second

No stamina, tut tut!!!

Mamanda I was as fit as a butchers dog just no control lol Thankfully my girlfriend was sympathetic and patient. the best solution was to keep doing it until I couldnt climax anymore but did have an erection.

Oh congrats on still being together, nice happy ending

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I had been in a relationship for several months. I wanted to wail until i was 17. I managed to wait until about 3 days before my 17- good enough for me!! It was ok .. from what i can remember. I dont recall where i was, probably at his parents house.

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Shamefully, I can't remember much of it. But it's fair to say it was rubbish!

[suspended user]

suspended user

gunther is amayed how many ladies have no recollection or vague memories I thought it was sooo important and significant. I can remember as if it was yesterday and still have feelings for the girl (she was then)

SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]

I was 15. I had the house to myself and things gradually moved from the sofa to my bed. It was an awful experience because it hurt so much! We broke up about a month later. I thought I was ready but I wish I had waited, I wasn't ready! I was in such a rush to have sex and now I have so much trouble with sex, maybe a little payback? Although I'm a no regrets person so what's done is done.

I would always encourage people to wait until the time is right, but I will always support peoples decisions.

Figure8 [sign in to see picture]

It was in my best friend's Dad's bed.....not with her Dad though....or her....a random from the pub who was not my type nor was I his after the beer goggles came off! It was pleasant enough, no pain!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

That's a good thing, alwayssingle! I'm saving mine too, for the right person. Your first partner will respect you for it, don't worry about it! xxx

PS Does it really hurt as much as people says it does?

Sailor'sLady [sign in to see picture]

Don't be in a rush...I'm 27 and still working on it...
    I've found the perfect man, and he has the patience of a saint, as i've struggled quite a lot with pain, maybe due to the psychological effects of my Mum's "strong opinions" on sex before marriage...but I'm over all that now...
    We're having amazing fun in other ways while we (or rather, I) acclimatise... I've never been able to relax like i can with him, so he's had the first orgasms too... Lovehoney has helped immensely with finding advice and toys to help improve things... I just need Mr Sailor home so we can keep practising together!!
    I'm so glad I didn't give in to my first boyfriend's pressure... I knew he wasn't right for the job, and Mr Sailor's definitely been worth the wait in every way!

bucksboy [sign in to see picture]

in my bed we had both skived school and was the best thing ever! canr stop sincel

bucksboy [sign in to see picture]

she mainly did all the work the cos i was a virgiin and she wererent so she rode me goood nd proper

Jess_cd [sign in to see picture]

We were both virgins and both 17. We'd been together about 3 months. The very first time I surprised myself by lasting about 20 mins. It was nothing special but we tried a lot of things together later.

Sleazysue [sign in to see picture]

My first time was with my OH, 23 years ago! We were students, and split up for 5 years, but have been together ever since. (we are getting married in May, have finally decided to stop trying to be a rebel!) it was lovely, we didnt know what we were doing, and I remember he literally trembled as he touched me. Special times!

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

gunther is amayed how many ladies have no recollection or vague memories I thought it was sooo important and significant. I can remember as if it was yesterday and still have feelings for the girl (she was then)

I remember who, ended up engaged until I ended it. But dont remember the specifics, only that it was the first time for both of us. And that we are both happier apart.

xGGx

Syd [sign in to see picture]

Was rubbish!

No disrespect to the lady.

I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Sailor'sLady wrote:

Don't be in a rush...I'm 27 and still working on it...

We're having amazing fun in other ways while we (or rather, I) acclimatise...

Sounds like me and my gf, as a virgin I wasn't ready at first (and the fact had had quite a few partners didn't help my feeling intimidated. We played around for three months, she didn't push me into anything, and made me feel as comfortable as she could.

The way I look at it, she didn't take my virginity, she earnt it....

(that sounds tacky doesn't it )

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

mine was hell. I was not a virgin either. I had lost my virginity long before I had sex due to masturbation. I did not enjoy it. I was with the wrong man.

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

I had lost my virginity long before I had sex due to masturbation.

When you say this, do you mean 'virginity' in terms of 'hymen being intact'? Have to admit I've only ever heard the term 'virginity' in terms of sexual intercourse before.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.