• Bullet, Sooner or Later??

Syd [sign in to see picture]

Bought a couple of outfits for my Girlfriend (nurse and a lovely babydoll so sexy).

Was browsing around and ended up sending for a Tracy Cox bullet vibe as a surprise for my loved one, as the reviews were so good.

Question is: We've never used sex toys before. Should I introduce it straight away during foreplay or build up slowly and surprise her during penetration when she is almost "there'?

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

I would intro it during foreplay defo

Shes a lucky girl i wish my other half would buy me pressies like that

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

foreplay. having someone put something on me just as i was about to come would be a little distracting

margiemoo wrote:

I would intro it during foreplay defo

Shes a lucky girl i wish my other half would buy me pressies like that

Thanks Margie.

You've confirmed what I was leaning towards anyway. She arrives tonight for the weekend. Long distance relationship at the moment.

Cant wait!!

Catastrophic [sign in to see picture]

Bullets are so fun during foreplay. Also when you're having sex it should be easy to stay in place on her clit :D

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

foreplay, get that magic lil critter working on her clit!

Jim01 [sign in to see picture]

Use early on :-)
    We used a bullet as our first sextoy and it was/ is great, don't me shy about letting your partner use it on you too though ;-)

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

The first time I was introduced to any kind of sex toy was with my first boyfriend during the build-up to our first time together. He'd bought a purple bullet vibe as a surprise for me [much like you've done for your gf!]

I guess it was during the foreplay that it happened - we'd previously been kissing, touching, and he was down there, exploring with fingers and tongue, when all of a sudden this vibration started!! I was certainly surprised but it was the good kind of surprise!! He also used some Durex Tingle lubricant for maximum sensation and boy oh boy I can't begin to tell you what an incredible experience it was!

I'd definitely recommend you use the bullet/vibe during foreplay for first time use, take her groans as a guide! If she enjoys it, then you can start thinking about using it during penetration [just before she climaxes]. I'd also recommend a vibrating cock ring for future penetration adventures :)

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

I would introduce it early on during forplay. The fantastic thing about the Tracey Bullet is that it is waterproof as well. If she's new to sex toys maybe trying it out alone in a relaxing bath will get her in the mood and get her used to the sensation. enjoy

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

The bullets I would suggest are;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122

^^ the diff speeds on this one is fantastic!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

^^ powerful lil critter, batt life is fab

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

^^ What lh bonny said

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Imho, the RO-80mm is the bullet of all bullets.

And as others said, foreplay. Too late and you could scare off an orgasm ;)

Orally Gifted wrote:

The first time I was introduced to any kind of sex toy was with my first boyfriend during the build-up to our first time together. He'd bought a purple bullet vibe as a surprise for me [much like you've done for your gf!]

I guess it was during the foreplay that it happened - we'd previously been kissing, touching, and he was down there, exploring with fingers and tongue, when all of a sudden this vibration started!! I was certainly surprised but it was the good kind of surprise!! He also used some Durex Tingle lubricant for maximum sensation and boy oh boy I can't begin to tell you what an incredible experience it was!

I'd definitely recommend you use the bullet/vibe during foreplay for first time use, take her groans as a guide! If she enjoys it, then you can start thinking about using it during penetration [just before she climaxes]. I'd also recommend a vibrating cock ring for future penetration adventures :)

I did purchase a cock ring as well. The disposable one just to try out as it was only 1.99. It was great. Batteries flat now!! Will be buying a more expensive one and lots of batteries!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.