• contractions

trent [sign in to see picture]

does any ladies have big vagina contractions or clit hopping that is visable. I think i have seen my partners but dont no

my partners wouldnt move much if they did some ladies might some might not. i whatched a orgasam clip once and saw somthing moving but the clip could have been dodged.

let me no if you see bits move down there if you want thanks for reply

cool sounds good this clip i saw looked very sexy with the twitches but i have never thought anymore of it.It looked sexy coming from a man, may need to pester my parter for another look wish me luck na i will let it go for now huhu

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

trent, quick question, do you use your phone for replying to threads on here?

no didnt no you could rach

cool sounds amazing that would look so good my partner doesnt let me look when she orgasams i think she worries about her gushing but i love it. I keep telling her she need to do it on my face and make a mess that is my craving but i dont push her. If only i could watch her cum. but i watch when helping her with her toys that is the best. she loves her old rabbit vib it is big and it is one that the end changes twists off. She says it has the most clit vibs it was cheap also, She has enother 4 but always goes for faithfull some cost 3 times as much. keep up the good work lucky mirror........em that contracting would be so sexy.

pink69 [sign in to see picture]

hubby often watches me contract , but i prefer when hes got fingers inside me so he can feel it aswell

that would be great lucky husband, ill keep working on the subject she doesnt want me to see her gush which is heaps she gets embaraced down there about it but i love it, thanks for reply enjoy contractions

nice beach but by the way

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.