• masturbation

trent [sign in to see picture]

how much masturbation is normal dat to day

Al(ice)ex [sign in to see picture]

Depends how you qualify 'normal' really my friend. There are several billion of us men, so there's likely to be quite a wide variety of frequencies and styles! Here are a few links which may be of interest:

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html#masturbation

The Kinsey Institute do a massive amount of research and collating around sexuality, so their brief FAQ there is a good kicking off point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Frequency.2C_age.2C_and_sex

There are a few points covered there, but the most relevant states that over half the male population in a research group had masturbated in the past week. Also notice the recommendation by various governments for young males to masturbate daily. Not only does frequent ejaculation (alone or with a partner) relieve tension, it also has been linked to lowering risk of cancers and other problems (specifically prostate cancer).

There's a lot of information out there, but basically it's all down to you. Masturbate as much or as little as you want. Other than friction burns (which aren't likely to occur if you use lube) there really isn't much to worry about.

I also noticed from your profile that you are married. Although I have not been married myself, may I ask what her views are on the subject or whether this post is a follow on from something you have discussed together?

Happy Travels

A

You may also find this illuminating (near the bottom is a graph of nearly 7000 males and their masturbation frequency. The most frequent response was 'between once a day and every other day' but there was some variety.

http://www.infinitethinkings.com/survey/results.asp

ukwanker [sign in to see picture]

8 or 9 hours a day for me. I don't suppose that is "Normal" though

[suspended user]

suspended user

I dont believe it is a constant anyway, stress makes me want to masturbate and I dont do it as much now as when I was in my teens.

Haha Hella when it comes to "how normal am I?" questions Kinsey is always my first stop ;) I was mooching around looking at Eroticon stuff and thought I'd see what was happening in the forum since it's been a while x

pinky1 [sign in to see picture]

what is normal?

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

True what is normal i masturbate a hell of a lot at the moment,Seems im allways horny..

[suspended user]

suspended user

its normal to do it everyday if you need the releif

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Normal?!

For a woman I'd say it's much less than a guy (based on personal experience but there's always variants).

Personally, I go through stages. I have a few horny weeks at a time and masturbate 3-4 times a week. Then other times I don't masturbate at all. Odd.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I guess normal is when you need to. If you dont need to but have to no matter what then you have a problem.

Everyone is different and each day for each person is different too, there are no rules, no regulations, no guidelines....its just a question of need.

Nuhoney [sign in to see picture]

I agree Lilmiss, just when the need arises I suppose. Couple of times a week.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.