• Anal for beginners?

Jiminy Cricket [sign in to see picture]

For people who are interested in trying this for the first but are afraid to because of the pain; what is the best way to start off? For example does the varieties of numbing creams/sprays actually work and also small anal beads or fingers ect? The most tips the better .

Andreia [sign in to see picture]

Well, with me at least,

I anal douche myself first then I play madly with my fingers while using hot water in the process. After, I insert a butt plug covered with the Maximu's lub, fingers again and finally a vibrator--- that or my boyfriend shows up to help.

or

While doing normal sex, I ask him after I douche of course, with lots of the Maximum's lub, to rub it there, poke and so on.. plus I get relaxed that way.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Lots of threads on here about this.

Advice for beginners anal should not hurt, pain is your body's way of telling you that you are doing damage. The desensatising products mask that which is why many of us on here would not recommend them.

The key is to start very slowly with something small like a finger, short nails and check for any rough skin.

Use lube, lots and lots and lots of it, then add more lube.

Build up slowly to using larger toys.

If you feel pain STOP dont pull the toy out but wait until the pain stops relax and then remove it.

Hope this helps

xGGx

Flower2016 [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I have recently had anal sex for the first time. I also used to be afraid that anal play would be painful, but now I know that it can be an enjoyable experience if you relax and take things slow to begin with!

We started off with just using lube and a finger for a few weeks, and then I bought myself a butt plug and some anal lube to get used to the feeling of having something inserted into me.
    We gradually built up slowly with some bigger toys (butt plugs and small vibrators), and by the time we decided to have anal sex I didn't feel scared anymore and I didn't feel any pain at all because I was used to anal play and we used lots of lube.

Good luck with it, and remember to enjoy and relax!!

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]
    Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

When you think you've got enough lube.. stop.... then add more.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Try starting with a small plug like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21229 with plenty of anal lubricant, and gradually work yourself up to the larger sizes.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

basix small butt plug is a good starter to use x

Helcat [sign in to see picture]

first and foremost relax! It can be nerveracking at 1st but just take your time and don't let him rush you! Start small maybe the tip of his finger but use plenty of lube but not baby oil! Either massage the anus yourself 1st or your Oh but don't enter. Try a warm bath/shower and let him wash your bum so you get used to something pressing against your hole. it isn't for everyone but i really enjoy having my bum stimulated whilst having sex. When you move to bigger things, if it hurts, stop! don't pull the object/penis straight out as this will hurt more, try and relax so you can release. Remeber it is supposed to be pleasurable for you too!

Jiminy Cricket [sign in to see picture]

My Fiancee and I have had fun like this before I just wanted to see other people's views on the topic :-D.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.