• How old are you and is your sex life improving with age? - Part 2

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm 35 and so is my husband, We have been married almost 14 years (in July) and been together now 14 and a half years. We have two children aged 11 and 9 and our sex life is probably the best it's ever been.

My husband was a virgin untill our wedding night and I had had qutie a few sexual partners before meeting my husband.

I'd had a few boyfriends and one night stands in my late teens?/early 20s and had been in love twice, but my longest relationship was less than a year and felt that nothing satisfied, and I'd been hurt and let down a bit and I'd let myself down by settling for second best.

Only 6 months before meeting my husband I found God and became a christian. This made me see life differently and I decided that I didnt want a boyfriend that I wasn't 100% sure about and that I didn't feel I would end up marrying one day. Anyway at age 21 I met my OH who was a christian and had been brought up that way since birth. Within days we knew we loved eachother and this was for life, and whithin weeks we were engaged. Both being christians we wanted to wait untill we were married before having sex (although it was very difficult and we did get very close and pushed the boundaries a bit).

Our honeymoon was fantastic and well worth waiting for, very special and romantic! I did have the advantage of not being a virgin so it wasnt painful or messy.

Since then like most couples have had our relationship ups and downs and sexual peaks and troughs. Making babies= very high peaks, having babies=very low troughs. Various stresses and strains physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually caused ups and downs.

Now we are older and know our own minds and bodies better, are totally at ease with telling eachother our preferences and dislikes, and are comfortable in our own skin, sex is great!! I don't think it would be without the love, honesty, openess and comitment we have to each other and our relationship. You definately get out what you put in.

We have both discovered our kinky side over the last few years and love our bondage, toys, massage oil, lingerie as well as sharing fantasies and role play. We're finding new ways to enjoy each other and have fun.

I'm not sure what our church friends would think about out kinky sex life, but it's not something you bring up on a sunday morning lol! All I know is that the bible doesn't say Thou shalt not use sex toys whith thy husband or have fun of any kind while making love. I'm so glad we found Lovehoney as it's fueled our love life and I'm glad I have friends on this forum to exchange tips with and chat to about a healthy and fulfilling sex life that me and my husband hope to continue enjoying.

Mrs A

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I'm 27 now, and my OH is 25 we've been together almost three years now. He was a virgin before we met, and I'd had three sexual partners before him, the sex before him was fine, but it wasn't great. With my other partners I wouldn't iniciate sex or talk about it with them, I guess I just didn't feel comfortable with them.

Now I have such a great realtionship with my OH we talk about everything, try different things and the sex is fantastic. I don't feel embarressed about my little kinks he's more of a vanilla guy but he'll always try anything for us to experiment. My sex life is deffintly getting better with age!

And lol Mrs A!! I'd love to see the reaction of some of your church friends!

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'm 27 now, and my OH is 25 we've been together almost three years now. He was a virgin before we met, and I'd had three sexual partners before him, the sex before him was fine, but it wasn't great. With my other partners I wouldn't iniciate sex or talk about it with them, I guess I just didn't feel comfortable with them.

Now I have such a great realtionship with my OH we talk about everything, try different things and the sex is fantastic. I don't feel embarressed about my little kinks he's more of a vanilla guy but he'll always try anything for us to experiment. My sex life is deffintly getting better with age!

And lol Mrs A!! I'd love to see the reaction of some of your church friends!

Ha ha yes so would I.

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

47 & 50.......,and a big fat yes :-)

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

47and 50 ,we have been together for 19 years and married for 12 second marriages for both of us and sex is getting better and better x

tortoise [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I are both 64 (married to each other for 40 years) and our sex life is better now than it has ever been!!

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

Well of course my screen name probably answers this one. I'm old, but not so old that I don't have sexual desires.

Turned 60 a couple of months back, haven't had any sex with my wife (or anyone else) since I was 53 - thats 7 years without! OMG I feel so frustrated, and whilst Lovehoney have provided me with a number of wonderful toys it really isn't quite the same when you only ever use them on your own.

My story is much the same as several others here, although I've done it 3 times over (stupid or what!) With each marriage sex was great before the wedding day, and then after that seemed to go downhill. Each one of my 3 wives has treated sex in much the same way as Jaycloth describes, using it as "currency" within the marriage, until it ceased altogether. With the first two wives, just as with Jaycloth, it made me very unhappy and frustrated, and although I loved them both dearly the stress of this finally caused our relationship to break. Perhaps because I was young enough to go and find another partner this hastened the end of the relationships, but even had I not found another they would have ended eventually.

And so it is the same with my 3rd wife who is 5 years younger than me. Sex went downhill not long after we married 19 years ago and had already stopped completely when, like Rover's wife, the menopause arrived, and has never left. Well, actually I suspect that it has, but she still uses that as the excuse for not wanting sex. I do still love my wife very much, and we are actually good friends, but I want more from a marriage than just a good "Friend" - I want a lover as well, both in the physical and mental sense. But it's not like it was with the first 2 wives, the difference now is that I am too Old to start again with another relationship. My job is very unstable and I suspect that I will be forced to retire very soon, leaving me with very little to survive on until I finally get my state pension. Two previous divorces have cost me a lot of money - I couldn't financially survive a third. So I stay. The best I can hope for is that my own sex drive will hurry up and disappear, then maybe I might be happy living with just a friend.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I am 49 and my wife is 53, we have been married for 22 years and have three sons aged 20,18 and 14.

Our sex life has been variable over the years due to the pressures and stresses of every day life, but I have to say that it is as good now as it has ever been.

I had a couple of sexual relationships in my early twenties before I becaome a christain when I was 25. Within four months I met the now Mrs HH, we knew within a couple of months that we were right for each over, very much in love and that we would marry.

From a little girl Mrs HH had dreamed of a Winter wedding, so we got married the following Christmas. Because of our christian faith we waited until we were married before having sex, which was a tough year, Mrs HH was a virgin when we were married.

I think that as you get older you learn not to worried about your body and you become much more confident. We have also intoduced toys into our love life and role play. Also as the children have grown up we have had more time to be a couple,

After 22 years there have been good times and not so good times, you have to work through the not so good times but these can make the relationship stronger, we have built a strong relationship based on love, faith, shared values, trust and a sense of fun.

Those of you who have read Mrs A's post will hopefully now understand why we have become such amazingly good friends.

HH

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Aww thats lovely HH & Mrs A seee why you too have become such great friends

Yes I believe sex gets better with age as you become more confident you find what you like and learn your body responses , I have only ever slept with T & ex.

Sex is so much better with T but I think that is because I am actually in love and the passion and commincation is there and the connection is like nothing else to be that connected and feel that secure . I love making love with T it is one of the best times of being together having that connection and being that close skin to skin .

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

I am eternaly grateful that, whilst I may be called upon to fight for my emperor, I may be called upon to die for my emperor, I may even be called upon to be forced through a fine mesh screen for my emperor, as no point has he ever ruled out sex.

i feel like my sex life was better when i was younger, although i dont really remember why. I did watch American Pyscho recently, and am pretty sure I did once admire myself in the mirror during. Everything always seems like it used to be better though doesnt it? until you actualy think about, i'm off to play with my toys ;)

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Aww thats lovely HH & Mrs A seee why you too have become such great friends

The best thing is that I had moved away from being in a church and Mrs A has encouraged me to go back.

I am in a much better place now than I was six months ago and so much of that is largely down to my best friend Mrs A

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

im 34 and yeah ... im much MUCH more open , and confident and uninhibited than ive ever been before . hornier a lot more of the time , and definitely wanting to experiment much much more !

robin [sign in to see picture]

41 (for another tree weeks) dont have it as often but when I do if find it a more deeper and satisfying..

robin wrote:

41 (for another tree weeks) dont have it as often but when I do if find it a more deeper and satisfying..

As Mrs HH often says, as you get older it is about quality not quantity!

But she doesn't say it as often as I would like. lol

Magic Matt [sign in to see picture]

Im 26 and my girlfriend is 18. She's really horny most of the time so my sex life has definitely got better since we've been together (nearly a year now).

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

I am 44, hubby is 45. We have been together almost 20 years.

When we first met, sex was good. It took a bit of a dip when we had kids, for a few years.

Then he had the snip, and that combined with a stronger relationship and a confidence that comes with age, means that we now have a fantastic sex life.

Definitely improved with age and time together.

always-horny [sign in to see picture]

I am 39 and for the last two years i have been having the best sex of my life.

Me and the other half were together for 2 years and had a child together early on in the relationship, the sex was good but OH did not feel confident in his ability to please me, anyway we split up but there was always this amazing sexual tension if we were in a room together.

After seven years of feeling this tension i suggested we go away for the weekend have amazing sex and then put this issue to bed (we did not leave the bed for 2 days). Because we thought this would be a one off we really let ourselves go and let out the true sexual beings we are.

That weekend led to us opening up about the fact we are both really filthy and very highly sexed, we now get together every other weekend and we have done EVERYTHING we were afraid to talk about let alone do.

The sex i am having in my late thirties is way better than anything i ever had in my twenties, i only hope it continues to get better.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24 and it is for sure improving with age as we get use to what each other like more and more. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24 and it is for sure improving with age as we get use to what each other like more and more. :)

danslack [sign in to see picture]

33. and hell yes :)..... poping harder :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.