• How old are you and is your sex life improving with age? - Part 2

Helcat [sign in to see picture]

I am 27. There are 10years between me and my husband, sex is amazing but whether it is due to time or the fact that i trust him unconditionally and he does me! We have always been very comfortable in the bedroom together(and out). i wouldnt have done any of the things with my exs that i do with my husband. He takes his time, i have never done bondage and anal before my husband because he makes me feel safe, none of my ex's had my complete trust. Although he is 10 years older he only ever had 1 previous partner and she cheated and left so for him to trust me completely just shows how good we are together. We have been together 7yrs but have known each other 12! My sex life has definately improved with age, in both the age gap and the fact that he wants to please me as much as himself and i think having a wife so much younger keeps him on his toes

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I would say our sex life has improved in that we are experimenting more but there is something still missing and i am not sure what!

When single i enjoyed the buzz of meeting a partner and having sex for the first time.

I just cant seem to find a `buzz' with my husband and we have been together 7 years. I am 42 he is 38. Sex is good when it happens and i am fulfilled and I believe he is too! In the early days the buzz was there. When we have sex now its kind of .. clinical .. almost like we have planned it because `its been a while' kind of thing.

I think it may be how i feel about my weight gain over the last 4/5 years. My husband has lost over a stone and a half and looks fanatastic and loves to show me his ass and legs and i love his body.. loads!!

Sometimes I just dont have any interest in sex at all, neither has he and prior to getting married I was always up for it probably more than him.

I hope things improve and i am optimistic after reading Cuddly Hubby experience! I suppose there is hope for us all!!

There is no doubt that our relationship went through a phase that would fit your description - no buzz and no anticipation. I think the pressures of everyday life can take a bigger toll on our energies than we think and that our sex lives are the thing that takes the first hit. I'm sure that our sex lives improved when we reached the situation where, if the work got too difficult, we could chuck it all in and still survive.

rover [sign in to see picture]

I am 70 OH is 65 , together 40 years , It was fine if very ordinary for years but it doesnt happen now and hasnt for a long time , I would like it still but my wife has no interest since the menapause which came early and still goes on , Any suggestions welcome ,

kendo [sign in to see picture]

I'm 54, so is the OH. We've been together for some 34 years

It's getting a lot better now after a few years of so-so sex.

LH has been a great help, she loves her 'bunny'!

I think the difficult times were when the kids were growing up and the responsibility of always being there for them. Maybe partly her weight gain after our second child. She's back down to a size 12 and her sexual appetite has increased as her wight has decreased.

jaycloth [sign in to see picture]

I'm 37. OH is 34. Been together 14 years.

Sex was ok in the beginning, but went downhill very quickly. About 8-9 years ago was the lowest point. Recovered to the point of being just about acceptable recently. She's extremely prudish and sexually inhibited and refuses to even discuss sex. We have a serious argument about it about once every 6 months. She doesn't acknowledge the existence of any position other than missionary, will not receive oral sex and gives 30 second blowjobs with extreme reluctance, and views foreplay as a waste of time. She used to refuse to undress in bed, and often comes to bed wearing more clothes than she does in the daytime. She has no qualms about using sex as currency within the marriage and even rationing it as a means of "regulating behaviour".

It's a shame as she's a very beautiful woman whom I love very much, and in all other respects she is an outstanding wife and mother. However, with regard to sex, I think it is fair to say that she makes me deeply unhappy and frustrated, and places no importance whatsoever on my happiness. I have never restricted anything within our relationship, and have done everything possible to make her happy.

LadyRosie [sign in to see picture]

I'm 24 and single. Since I'm not in a relationship I can just start off with something from the beginning.

I remember when I was about 15 or so, I started to be more interested in experimentation with sexuality and I knew that if my first time should be good, then I had to be prepared for it. Slowly I started to read about anything related to that term: protection, self pleasure, anatomy, feelings, positions etc. With time I practiced and learned how my body worked and what I needed to get release. So what I just needed was a boyfriend but that "first time" was special to me so I didn't wanted to have my first time with a guy I didn't have any feelings for, so I gave myself some time to look while I was still experimenting. So heck...I turned into a very horny virgin.

When I was 19 and had been with a boyfriend for some time, I couldn't wait any longer. I was nervous but my body wanted more and I knew what I needed. Everything went very well and my boyfriend thought I was very fresh since I wanted to finish off in doggy style (it was easier for me to come in that position) so we both were happy and satisfied.

So during the next couple of years I had tried many things: Heartbreaks, a threesome in Paris, stuck in a relationship with a violent partner, had many lovers, been some kind of mistress and so much more. So even that I am still very young, I feel that my experiences has been a great gift to me, no matter how rough they could be because I still learned a lot from them. I also feel that my sexual appetite has increased and having a week full of sex is very important to me since it makes me feel happy and satisfied. And hey, it only makes it all fun right? I mean, even sexy (and seductive) music, sexy outfit and aphrodisiac foods can spice up the week.

And someday when I find someone to settle down with, I would be more than happy to share my experiences and burning desire with the one I love. Even if he/she wouldn't have much experience that would bother me at all, because that just means that I could be a "sex-teacher" again hehe

jonny bboy [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm 23 and I've been with my wife for 5 years now. We have 2 kids and I have to say sex has decrease a whole lot since. We barely have sex, and if she says no, she won't do any oral or masturbation either. I wish we had a better sex life, it would make me a lot more happy thats for sure.

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

its just getting better and better for us, we are 21 and 22 and its just getting better. When i left my ex fiance for hubby i admitted that part of the reason id left him was that id freaked out at the thought of having sex with only him for the rest of my life and me and hubby took the desicion to become swingers. We are very open with eachother and both have the attidtude of "try anything once" if theres something one of us is curious about then we discuss and try it. xx

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

we are both 33 and it is getting better and better all the time, even though we do it less nowadays (2 kids and work) i think we just get better (haha) and also try and spice it up with lots of toys and talk. We have been together 10 years,

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

jaycloth wrote:

I'm 37. OH is 34. Been together 14 years.

Sex was ok in the beginning, but went downhill very quickly. About 8-9 years ago was the lowest point. Recovered to the point of being just about acceptable recently. She's extremely prudish and sexually inhibited and refuses to even discuss sex. We have a serious argument about it about once every 6 months. She doesn't acknowledge the existence of any position other than missionary, will not receive oral sex and gives 30 second blowjobs with extreme reluctance, and views foreplay as a waste of time. She used to refuse to undress in bed, and often comes to bed wearing more clothes than she does in the daytime. She has no qualms about using sex as currency within the marriage and even rationing it as a means of "regulating behaviour".

It's a shame as she's a very beautiful woman whom I love very much, and in all other respects she is an outstanding wife and mother. However, with regard to sex, I think it is fair to say that she makes me deeply unhappy and frustrated, and places no importance whatsoever on my happiness. I have never restricted anything within our relationship, and have done everything possible to make her happy.

I feel really sad reading this but think it's probably a common problem. I love that you said your wife is beautiful and you love her very much. That itself is wonderful but do understand your need for intimacy. Keep trying xx

Catnip [sign in to see picture]

I'm 36 and my Hubby is 42 and i think that sex is getting better and more fun. With 2 teenagers in the house it has got harder to find private moments but i damn well make sure we find the time, even if it means telling the kids we want "alone" time, (cue teenager eye rolling,lol). We are more able to talk openly with each other now,when perhaps we couldn't when we were younger.

We've had our ups and downs like every normal couple but i love him and find him more sexy everyday! Can't wait to spend another 17 years together! x

mr_man [sign in to see picture]

I'm 23, single and a virgin. However my solo sex life seems to be improving all the time! ;)

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

My sex life is way better in my 30s (i'm 32 in May), OH Is 34 this year and I'd say he's asking to try more. I definetly enjoy it more. I would also say i'm move adventerous too.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Thought id bump this after a recent conversation with a friend.

Im 30 and my sex life is definitely getting better as i get older. It improved greatly when i met my partner 5 years ago anyway but its just been getting better since.

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

I'm 47 and my sex life before and during my marriage was pretty much meh but livable, but he didn't enjoy or want me. since spliting up a few years ago, I have had two amazing partners who have pushed my boundaries and made me realize sex can be fun, messy and fabulous!!

I have also had some not so amazing sex moments (not that they were bad lovers , just not compatable with me!) but the amazing sex i have had has set a high bar for anything to come!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Its changing cant say its better or worse just different ....we still do different things now and then but we're both 53 yrs old and together 31 yrs there aint much that we want to do that we havnt done .

sore knees and loss of supple ness rule some things out now but we are much more comfortable with it than we were.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

46 today and thinking about becomming a monk!

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Randy101 wrote:

46 today and thinking about becomming a monk!

Boooo!! Oh Sorry Randy not good then? I hope you have a good birthday to make up for it.

MandiVonSweiss [sign in to see picture]

I've turned 20 today, and my partner is 23.

We both lost our virginity in incredibly different ways, I lost mine at 15 to a long distance partner when I stayed over for the summer, we were a year into our relationship so it was very special. My partner lost his at 15 too when he was doing gardening for a family friend and ended up being seduced by the lady of the house (Scandalous, I know!)

We first met in a youth hostel last year and we fell for eachother immediately, there were many nights of fumbles in eachothers beds but we waited until I moved out and got my own place to finally have sex, and honestly it was worth the wait and it's made our relationship so special and unique that I don't know how I went so long without him!

Now that he's moved in (seeing as we couldn't take being just 10 miles from eachother and him only hving 3 nights out p.w from the hostel) our sex life has been spectacular and I've opened his eyes to many things (With thanks to LH none the less!)

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

i,m 42 hubby 52 been with him 20 yrs married 12 on sunday. and can say my sex life as improved since being with him before i met him my sex life was crap with ex,,since hubby has come along as introduced me to the joys of toys and swinging .and my sex life gets better all the time trying new things out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.