• What day to day things trigger your horny side?

mrsarthur [sign in to see picture]

has to be the smell of joop aftershave :)

Marlin [sign in to see picture]

Waking up....!

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Reading old texts and emails on my phone.

Choosing what lingerie to wear.

Kicking my foot against the box of toys under the bed.

[suspended user]

suspended user

reading old emails, speaking to women on the phone,and having a shower my hands start to roam

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

another random one is the smell of my OH...love the smell of him in general but it deffo gets me in the mood.

fun?fun?fun? [sign in to see picture]

when im working up a ladder and a woman walks past and you can see down the top. dont look on purpose but cant help it :)

Happy. [sign in to see picture]

The summertime sitting in the park. Women wear tee shirts and skimpy clothes in general. I dont get pervy but it makes me think that i would love to go home and do serious damage to my other half. ;-)

elliex [sign in to see picture]

A good looking guy walking past in a suit... That does it to me everytime. Or if someone goes past in a busy place and kind of pushes up against me a little bit, even by accident.

spiced tea [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with the previously mentioned Someone playing an instrument.. I love watching people's faces when they are "in the zone" really concentrating and just so absorbed in what they are doing, and watch their hands move beautifully. Visually pleasant, but also makes you think what else they could do with those hands.

Men with long hair tied up, but a bit loose / dishevelled.. The "after" hair.

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I have a thing for girls in tank tops (not strappy tops) especially when you get a bit of cleavage from those with a larger bust

Another is smell, sitting on a bus or next to a girl in the shopping centre and getting a nice but natrual smell from them is amazing to me though i hate when you get an over powering smell of perfume or whatever.

Do have a thing for the curvier women and i'm not just talking about the ass or the breasts but all over and seeing some sexy ones when i'm out can just instanstly make me horny which is good thing since feeling horny all day makes getting pleasure at home on you own or with someone that much more enjoyable.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

A easy thing that gets me going at anytime is the smell of perfume,If a nice looking lady walks past and i can smell her perfume then its instant.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

def gorgoeus smells...amanwho knows what smells suit him ...a well groomed man in a suit who smells gorgeous...yes pleaseeeeee

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.