• How to teach my GF to swallow?

weach [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Do you know WHY she doesn't swallow? It makes a difference. Does she let you come in her mouth at all? Do you currently use condoms for oral? Is she worried about STI's?

Like others said, if she doesn't like the taste/texture there are things you can do as suggested with diet etc. The other trick that CAN be learnt is when you're about to come, make sure your penis is on the back of her tongue/ throat. Don't taste it then! You need to have predisscussed trying it though to make sure a) she doesn't mind trying it b) she is expecting it so can swallow instead of choke (or bite) and c) you have a way to communicate when it will happen and if she or you will be in control of it.

I disagree that people can't be trained to be the kind of lover you want, but it can only be done safely in a consentual situation when you understand what you are doing. Otherwise it is called abuse.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

You've made some great sujestions L.Vix... but we are not animals, we shouldn't be trained to abide by others wants... it has to be wanted by both parties, not thrust on one, by the want of another.

Thats why I said it has to be consentual.

I think if you said to many submissive lifestyle BDSMers that because they like their dominant to train them, that makes them an animal they would find it very insulting. Often part of the thrill for the submissive is that they give consent for their dominant to train them to whatever the dominant wishes, with certain boundaries.

Also we all train each other, whether we are aware of it or not. If one partner moans with pleasure each time the other does something they like, the giving partner will start to do that action more often to get the response. Thats classical conditioning. We all do it all the time to each other.

The consent is to the training not the act. I know people who have hated a particular act but consented to training because they knew it would make their dominant happy, only to end up enjoying it. The enjoyment is real, when the brain has linked what is previously thought of as bad, with something good. The depth of psychological changes that can be made however, can be unhealthy which is why, should it so be desired, it should only be approached with respect, knowledge and consent.

I personally would not consent to it, but I do not judge those that do.

You talk about BDSM etc... he isn't talking about that. That is a different subject all together. You are talking about conditioning someone, because you don't like their original answer (ie she won't swallow)

It's also nothing to do with Psychology... she has stated her preferance, and he has come to ask for tips to train her, because he want's more than at the moment she wants to give.... not many people are going to agree with that... and not many have, looking back at this thread.

Weach never gave any indication of context, he asked for help to teach, not to force, that is an assumption that has been made.

The question could read

How do I coerce my girlfriend into swallowing when she doesn't want to?

but it could equally read

How do I support my girlfriend in her quest to learn to swallow?

There was no indication of whether or not BDSM was involved. He didn't state what his girlfriends preferance was. I too, stated that without consent, trying to 'teach' can be abuse.

I was simply correcting your statement that we shouldn't be trained to do what others want, and your implication that to train someone would be to treat them as an animal. That was your opinion, stated as fact. I have tried not to read in to the origional question something that is not there. The use of the word 'teach' and the lack of context is ambiguous. I simply covered more than one possibility instead of assuming the worst.

Also I would like to point out my initial comment that I disagreed people cannot be trained, was not aimed at anyone in particular. It wasn't part of my answer to the origional question, but a comment on what a few others have said. I advised consent, communication and technique.

People can be trained, Any shoulds shouldn't wouldn'ts are opinion. I just think if someone is thinking of doing something they should know how to do it safely. Altering someones thought's and behaviours is a pschological technique that can cause lasting damage, and an understanding of the theory behind what you are doing is paramont, so I disagree that psychology is nothing to do with the concept of training someone to do something they don't want. The refererence to BDSM was just one example.

Thing is he didn't ask to teach or support. He states clearly it's his wish and asks for advice on training her. Clearly by everyone elses response... most of us read it correctly and the original question DOES NOT read support. You should also never read what you wish into a question... it neither reads 'coerce' or 'support' there for read it for what is written.

I also stated if you read... that I agreed with you, that you gave SOME good tips. But we really are not animals to be trained. If he had been asking on her behalf, or stated she is eager to find a way to do this... then maybe we'd be offering supportive tips. But that isn't what he has stated. And clearly the original post is to a degree kind of almost offencive... almost each person shares a similar view, that you can't train or force an issue... but they have gone onto offer tips incase this is mutual.

Horny Glass Lover

It really Irks me that you are arguing your opinion as fact. People CAN be trained END OF. You dislike the concept, that ok thats your OPINION, I respect that. You are giving the exact same opinion as me but presenting it wrongly as a fact. You are creating an argument where there is none. The OP specifically said the word TEACH not train. Just because you made the same assumption as everyone else does not mean you are right and negate the assumption. You are assuming that by teach- he is meaning coerse. I am saying that is not the only interpretation. As there is no context you cannot say that by the word teach he mean train or force or coerse.

So to help you understand, below is a definition and list of synoms of the word TEACH. Just to reiterate- You CAN train or force an issue that is fact, however, to do so I believe would be disrepectful and abusive unless in a specific context of which I gave an example. The OP should, and HAS been given advice not to do it. That second part is my opinion. This is my first disagreement on the boards in 18 months and the last I will say on the matter as it is pointless.

teach (v.)

1.impart skills or knowledge to

2.accustom gradually to some action or attitude

teaching (n.)

1.the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill

synonyms

habituate, accustom learn, instruct inform , coach, demonstrate, direct, discipline, drill, edify, educate, enlighten, form, guide, impart, inculcate, indoctrinate, inform, initiate, instil, instill, instruct, learn, school, show, train, tutor

lecture

the last line didn't copy right the last few were

impart, inculcate, indoctrinate, inform, initiate, instil, instill, instruct, learn, school, show, train, tutor

I have not stated FACT, I have clearly said it is my EXPERIENCE. And so have many others on here. !! That is the end of it. !!

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

Show by means of getting a shot glass and demonstrating. lol Otherwise it is her call.

As for the lengthy agrument above, the thread title says teach, the first post says teach. The OP never mentions training anywhere. But please note the OP is from Germany and is most likely not using their first language, so the meaning may well be lost in translation.

His English definately beats my grasp German!

I am just annoyed at how the above person keeps trying to make out I have made my OPPINION, fact. The point is it's my oppinion and everyone is entitled to have their say. I also won't apologise for saying that we are not animals, I don't agree with her saying along the lines of that we can be trained. We are humans who have the right to choose weather we spit, swallow or paint outselves purple.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi I am new to the forum but am also in Germany. There is a difference between German and English language literally you learn (erlernen) from a teacher (Lehrer) the suble difference between encourage and teach is extremely hard to explain.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.