• Blokes that stare at your tits

Janny [sign in to see picture]

It is just natural, but it shouldn't be done in a rude or disrespectful way. But ladies if you think that men don't eye you up - in the same way you would if you saw a fit man in just his underwear your eyes would drop down, we are all kidding ourselves

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

We are all still animals at the end of the day. we have mating rituals, courtships, fights over mating rights and exhibitionism the same as many other primates. Its amazing how much we forget that we a part of the animal kingdom and our behaviour and be very predictable.

Perhaps males would ( and I'm talking in a broad evolutionary sense here ) be attracted to females with nice breasts as they may have implied that they would be good breast feeders for their children?

I'm no anthropologist so sorry if this makes no sense to those who know better.

Boobies I can ignore but a flash of knicker I can't stop my eyes darting to it! Reflex action completely

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

It is just natural, but it shouldn't be done in a rude or disrespectful way.

I think that's the important point. I can put my hand on my heart and say that I'd never wish to knowingly make a lady feel uncomfortable by staring or peeking inappropriately. What I am prepared to do is to drop a hint of my approval via a quick glance and a slight smile, and then leave it at that. I think that's acceptable behaviour on all counts, and it offers the possibility of making someone feel appreciated in a sincere and unconditional way.

barkis [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't stare but I'll certainly look. I like to think I'm being subtle about it but I'm told that a girl always knows when a man is looking. There's no point in pretending otherwise if you get caught, you're much better off just 'fessing up and smiling about it.

My OH is busty and gets looks from friends as well as the odd arm 'accidentally' brushing her during the goodnight kisses at the end of the evening. Neither of us is bothered about it and it's sometimes a topic of conversation after a night out.

chky mnky [sign in to see picture]

I must admit to looking, although more legs and bum:)

I think most people do and dont realise that anyone notices. but is a big difference between looking and touching

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

barkis wrote:

I wouldn't stare but I'll certainly look. I like to think I'm being subtle about it but I'm told that a girl always knows when a man is looking. There's no point in pretending otherwise if you get caught, you're much better off just 'fessing up and smiling about it.

I confess that I have been caught outright, although it was actually an accident.

I was at work and I went to talk to a female colleague who was sitting behind her desk. When she moved her chair out during our conversation to take a file out of a drawer, my eyes lazily followed her movement. I expected her to be wearing her normal business suit with trousers, but I was suddenly wowed by the sight of her in a shortish skirt and nylons which were showing off a pair of very lovely legs.

The following events must have taken place within a few split seconds, but they seemed to last an eternity. I'm sure that my face was betraying me with an expression of raw surprise and delight, which quickly changed to horror when I realised that my colleague was looking straight at me. I sheepishly returned her gaze, with my eyes pleading for forgiveness of any offence. I waited for a response. Then I noticed a gentle smile flicker across my colleague's face before she turned back to her desk and we carried on with our conversation as if nothing had happened. I made sure that my eyes behaved themselves for the rest of that time.

I'd like to believe that we both emerged with credit from that potentially awkward and embarrassing scenario.

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

I think some people think i've been harsh towards the male population here by my previous comments.

My issues are with the groping and the unwanted touching side of things! I know men look, god women look and its of course flattering which was also my point if it they didnt have an interest we would defo think something was wrong with our bodies. I've also had some rather funny experiences with my assets.

Like when i met my OH's family for the first time and his sister grazed them with her hand on several occassions that day.... her apologies getting more and more crap as she explained that she 'can't believe i've done it again'.

Or having to explain to my gran why her beautiful glass lords prayer had been smashed - yep i leant over and caught the thing with my boob and smashed it! Whoops!

These r a small sample of my boob antics!

Tony Bedford [sign in to see picture]

Guilty as charged.

I was in a pub last week and a woman came in wearing bib 'n' brace dungarees, one of the braces was undone so the bib part was folded down exposing her breast beneath. She had a red t-shirt underneath but I found the exposed breast very erotic and found it very hard not to stare. There were other women around with various types of top on, showing more cleveage or more shape but I only had eyes for the lady with the 'exposed' breast.

She also had tousled brown hair and dark eyes and, for me, an earthy sexuality.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.