• Blokes that stare at your tits

    1329432259
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 384
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    I used to get annoyed with men staring at my boobs, now i just brush it off as a guy taking a little notice of my assets! And 36FF r defo assets lol

    What used to really bug me was when men (either worked with or clubbers) would just out of the blue take a pinch of my arse, as if it belonged to them and that they had the right to do it!

    Just brush it off - its when they grab u that u need to start to panic x

    1329433124
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 384
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    What used to really bug me was when men (either worked with or clubbers) would just out of the blue take a pinch of my arse, as if it belonged to them and that they had the right to do it!

    Just brush it off - its when they grab u that u need to start to panic x

    I hate it when guys do that. Do I look like I enjoyed being pawed? lol (Don't answer that! lol)

    Some men get it into their little heads that women r objects. Objects that should only be used for their own personal gratification! Now whether it be unwanted grabbing of bum or boob or unwanted attention they just dont see the problem!

    1329433518
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1185
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    So it backfired???!!! oh ..well .. thats not the desired effect you want!!! haha - i cant say that i have tried that myself .. but i do find myself looking at mens crotch area occasionally if they have a lets say, stretchy pair of trousers on i.e Alan Shearer - i just cant help it

    1329434106
    Shiny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 176
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2011

    I guess all guys are guilty at having a look......I do try to be aware...I think its a bit off to blatantly ogle. All the same I think guys are hard wired..........If it was legs.......lord help me......a long shapely leg catches my eye everytime.

    Personally if it was making you uncomfortable I'd let him know...using above advice.

    Its a big no no for any guy to grab out.....thats DEFINATELY crossing the line.

    never had it done to me though (have had my kilt flicked upat weddings though ..or camera phones brought to bare.......no pun intended.

    1329434491
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 384
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    What used to really bug me was when men (either worked with or clubbers) would just out of the blue take a pinch of my arse, as if it belonged to them and that they had the right to do it!

    Just brush it off - its when they grab u that u need to start to panic x

    I hate it when guys do that. Do I look like I enjoyed being pawed? lol (Don't answer that! lol)

    Some men get it into their little heads that women r objects. Objects that should only be used for their own personal gratification! Now whether it be unwanted grabbing of bum or boob or unwanted attention they just dont see the problem!

    Miss Teach, how would you personally handle it?

    Because of the places i worked (club) or the places i drink i know alot of the staff or bouncers, so if my warning of touch it again and I'll break ur fingers didnt work, the bouncers or staff where more than happy to deal with it!

    Infact 1 guy threatened me one night, if i didnt let him continue touching my ass he'd punch me! I was dating a door man at the time and well it didnt go down to well with my then bf! He was dragged from the club and banned for life

    1329434531
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 384
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    ^^^

    also since i've learnt abit of boxing :)

    1329435122
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 444
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    What used to really bug me was when men (either worked with or clubbers) would just out of the blue take a pinch of my arse, as if it belonged to them and that they had the right to do it!

    Just brush it off - its when they grab u that u need to start to panic x

    I hate it when guys do that. Do I look like I enjoyed being pawed? lol (Don't answer that! lol)

    Some men get it into their little heads that women r objects. Objects that should only be used for their own personal gratification! Now whether it be unwanted grabbing of bum or boob or unwanted attention they just dont see the problem!

    Miss Teach, how would you personally handle it?

    Oh no women is an object in my eyes!!! those bloke need a kick in the "crown jewels" using steel toe caps! or knee them!

    1329436448
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 460
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    I must have a defective gene! I've never felt a strong urge to ogle women's boobs, even when they've been virtually thrust in my face to attract my attention (I'm sure I wasn't imagining that!). I still like them, and I might momentarily appreciate them (of whatever size) as part of an overall build, but I don't get "hooked" by them.

    I'm not claiming to be saintly, though -- nice legs have always snagged my eyes mercilessly, and I have to work hard and stay focussed (elsewhere!) in order to ignore them.

    1329466670
    Gooseberry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2012

    LOL - loving the repiles.

    I think next time he does it when we are on our own, I will give him a flash.

    I would also like to know if blokes will stare because they want to see more if if it is just one of those things they do with no intent implied.

    1329472721
    pacnatman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 25 Feb 2011

    Sometimes you are best not knowing what some blokes might be thinking. I am a naturally inhibited, conservative man who has NEVER openly perved at any woman; it was just the way I was brought up. However, even I have many times glanced surreptitiously at a woman's bosum/tits. What do I RECALL thinking? Well, never wanting to paw them, slaver over them, suck them, or even 'accidentally' brush against them. I have thought, "Bloody hell, that's really subtle", "Hmm, I wonder how much smaller and pert they would be if she lost all the excess weight she is carrying", "Bloody hell, she must have constant backache poor woman", "Is she seeking attention or is she really blissfully unaware", "Waow, they are completely disproportionate to the rest of her physique", "Hmm, they are suspiciously firm and pert, too 'upstanding', I wonder if she has had the treatment".

    So there you go. If you were to stare at my crotch I expect I would be bemused rather than purturbed, if it were not for the fact that the first thing I would assume is, "Shit, my flies must be undone! Oh well, at my age I am not a threat to anyone; dead birds never fall out of their nest".

    The counter-question I would pose is if no man ever even glanced at your breasts in public even when you wanted them to, how disturbed would you be? In principle it is reasonable to expect men to act tactfully and treat you as a person rather than a collection of disparate objects. However, it is also within your power to control the situation by adopting camouflage or putting your assets out on display. They are assets aren't they?

    1329473625
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 384
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    ^^^

    Hmmmmm all valid points. I agree i think if men didnt show any attention to our assets then women would freak out, just a little and the questions they would ask themselves are - am i not attractive enough, is there something wrong with my body or is that man gay!

    However i have many other wonderful assets, like my personality, my smile, my sense of humour, eyes, my hair, my lips why arent men more intrigued with these assets?

    Do men only look at women as sexual objects then? R women only seen for sexual gratification?

    I certainly dont walk around in bikini tops or low cut tops nor do i walk around with my bum hanging out my trousers! Does this mean by wearing the items mentioned that i would then deserve to me groped, grabbed and pawed? because ultimately ive controlled the situation by what i wear?

    No one has the right to grope, grab or paw me! Certainly when its clearly unwanted attention!

    1329476663
    ToyLovingCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    It always makes me laugh when a woman says, "Don't stare at my tits" but always wears a T-shirt with something written across their chest.
    It's like dangling a banana in front of a monkey and smacking him for taking an interest in it.

    1329479090
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

    I stare at other women's boobs. I'm not convinced it's just a man thing. If they're noticeable/nice, it's kinda of normal :)

    Ohhh I've caught myself doing this! nice pair of jubblies trying to burst out of a top........can't help but stare but I don't make it noticable (I don't think lol).

    A few times, over the years I've had to raise my fingers up and whistle before saying 'I have a face too'. I usually chuckle and walk away, usually leaves the guy a little embarressed.

    1329480556
    ShiftyBlue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    I have to say I agree with SG on this thread it is a caveman thing! No matter how hard you try not to look at a pair in a low top your eyes just automatically slip down and you end up gawping, I also cannot resist looking when you can see hard nipples through a t shirt it's like a magnet to my eyes!
    I guess it's just part of the perils of being a man or perhaps I'm just a perv too!

    1329485073
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1512
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    doesnt really worry me, but sometimes when i catch a bloke doing it i just give them a wink so they know ive seen them and they then get embarassed, but other times its quite nice that a bloke is looking

    1329499612
    Jo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 88
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    .......

    In short, I did indeed stare, she saw me (several hundred times!) and she never spoke to me again. But, she had amazing boobs.

    I am caveman! :)
    SG x

    That's so unfortunate! You really blew you chance away. She probably picked you because she thought you were not like the rest of your male colleagues. If you had kept yourself under control, you might have had a full on experience and a great story to tell.

    If you know where she is now, say 60 or 70 years old, go and appologise. I am sure this will make her smile, especially if she is still lonely, living with mother (???) and no fella.

    1329500021
    Jo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 88
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2009

    rach74 wrote:

    doesnt really worry me, but sometimes when i catch a bloke doing it i just give them a wink so they know ive seen them and they then get embarassed, but other times its quite nice that a bloke is looking

    I do not stare brazenly, but I would not be embarassed if a woman gave me the wink thing to me. At the end of the day, if she does not want to be ogled, she should dress differently. There is no crime in appreciating the beauty of a woman's breast, or hair, or lips just the same as enjoying a beatiful scenery or a galloping horse.

    And also, your wink may give the signal that you are up for more, so be careful with your signals!

    1329505649
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    I must admit to being a tits starer

    1329520440
    xenia-draven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2012

    I dont mind a tit starer I must admit i like the attention!

    1329520478
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 460
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    I think blokes may be getting an undeserved bad rap here!

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    Do men only look at women as sexual objects then? R women only seen for sexual gratification?

    Definitely not! As SG and ShiftyBlue say, there is a "caveman" element to this. I'm certainly aware of one in myself. I don't feel ashamed of it because I know that it's just wired into me deep down, and I trust myself to make judgements about people at a much higher level. I'm really much more interested in complete people than in body parts seen in isolation.

    Miss teach&nurse wrote:

    However i have many other wonderful assets, like my personality, my smile, my sense of humour, eyes, my hair, my lips why arent men more intrigued with these assets?

    How do you know that they're not staring at your personality and sense of humour?

    I think faces are wonderful. Although other parts of the body might grab initial attention, faces are by far the most rewarding to look at in the longer run. So, nice eyes, hair, lips and especially a good smile are always very welcome!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.