• Porn Collection

    1328608717
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    After some effort with stocktaking I have found I now have 16,737 porn magazines

    1328609216
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    That is quite a collection! :)

    Select titles, or a random spread (cough)?

    1328609400
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    random spread but have full collections of many titles

    1328610801
    Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2011

    Wow UK - thats a £50,000 porn collection!

    Very Impressive!

    1328611032
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    i would say it cost much more than that. I dread to think how much

    1328611593
    Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2011

    So, panties and porn UK, is there anything else you collect?

    1328611674
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    lbs lol

    1328616603
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1416
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    not sure if something to be proud of or not having that much porn mags, must have big house for storage of them all

    1328617150
    misterfun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 6 Feb 2012

    dear me... have you heard... they've invented this thing callled the internet now... time for a (a few) trip(s) to the local recycling centre methinks. You must have rooms full of the stuff!

    1328617394
    Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2011

    Have you got a real fire UK?

    All those panties and porn will keep you fuel bills down and keep you warm!

    1328617835
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    misterfun wrote:

    dear me... have you heard... they've invented this thing callled the internet now... time for a (a few) trip(s) to the local recycling centre methinks. You must have rooms full of the stuff!

    3 rooms full, i had wall to ceiling shelves built in

    1328618035
    Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2011

    Do you live in a Mansion UK? where do you entertain the ladies in your life?

    1328618129
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1416
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    lol, why have all that porn, your hands surely do not reach your penis to have a wank looking at your pic

    1328618545
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    rach74 wrote:

    lol, why have all that porn, your hands surely do not reach your penis to have a wank looking at your pic

    I wank perfectly adequately :)

    1328618616
    Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 494
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2011

    Trouser Snake UK?

    1328618619
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1416
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    thats good to hear as dont want all those mags going to waste

    1328618810
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Are you real UK or are you just pulling our legs and enjoying being the centre of attention?

    I am real. Sorry if I appear to be trying to be the center of attentions, it's certainly not my intention. I have been trying to catalogue and count my collection for some time and finally finished

    1328618838
    himnher [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2006

    Just recently got rid of my porn collection. When my daughter was old enough to start rooting around it all went in the loft out of the way of prying eyes.

    There were about 70 mags and 20 or so vhs videos but alas the cold in the loft had caused them all to go mouldy

    Some great memories and maybe the bin men enjoyed them for a while!

    1328618928
    ukwanker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    himnher wrote:

    Just recently got rid of my porn collection. When my daughter was old enough to start rooting around it all went in the loft out of the way of prying eyes.

    There were about 70 mags and 20 or so vhs videos but alas the cold in the loft had caused them all to go mouldy

    Some great memories and maybe the bin men enjoyed them for a while!

    I have bought a few collections from people selling on various sites. No mouldy ones though

    1328619054
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1174
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    ukwanker wrote:

    ToyingAround wrote:

    Are you real UK or are you just pulling our legs and enjoying being the centre of attention?

    I am real. Sorry if I appear to be trying to be the center of attentions, it's certainly not my intention. I have been trying to catalogue and count my collection for some time and finally finished

    Its what you like UK - most men have mags or watch porn. Nothing wrong with what you are doing. Shame some people are suggesting you are not genuine! Im assuming they must know you!

    I think its just a little hard to believe some of what you say. But I believe you. I dont think you have any reason to lie! Enjoy yourself!!

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.