• Girls: Can you feel a difference between circumcised and uncircumcised during sex without condoms?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I'm not disputing that - just stating there are two parts of skin that are nerve rich and sensitive - one is the foreskin, the other is protected by the forskin. I'm not arguing which is more or less sensitive just displaying that it's a little more complicated than *snip snip* and sensitivity is lost. It takes recovery and adjustment etc.

I agree with you largely. But I'm just helping to clarify why another person may feel they might be too sensitive with circumscision.

Adx

ForeskinRetractor [sign in to see picture]

Ah... My mistake. Good to know we're on the same page, then.

P.S. You're hot.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

To me, it does feel like there is more friction when a guy is circumcised as the foreskin isn't there to help things along. The glans feels a little tougher too, and I have noticed it's cleaner than an uncircumised penis. I have no idea whether it has affected how much pleasure he recieves though.

Flutterbee [sign in to see picture]

I've been with Uncicumsized guys. My OH is circumsized.. too be honest I did'nt notice until I gave him a handjob and there was no foreskin! Haha.

I don't think there is any difference in feeling during sex.

I much prefer giving a blow job to circumsized guys.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.