• Pelvic Floor

I'll try it once [sign in to see picture]

Having had 2 children, my wife has a weak pelvic floor. I bought her some "Tracy Cox Tonerballs" and last night she tried them for the first time. The problem was that they kept falling out. When using her mussels to keep them in the balls were are pushed out instead. Any ideas on how she can get to the stage where they stay in.

Don't know what happened in the above post but 2nd time lucky.

Having had 2 children, my wife has a weak pelvic floor. I bought her some "Tracy Cox Tonerballs" and last night she tried them for the first time. The problem was that they kept falling out. When using her mussels to keep them in the balls were are pushed out instead. Any ideas on how she can get to the stage where they stay in.

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Has she got them inserted correctly? they do go quite a way in?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

my advice would be to try ligher balls. If your wife has weak fpelvic floor, the 78g of these may be just too much for her to handle.

Size and weight are the most important things to consider when buying Kegel exercisers. Generally, with weak mussles you should start with lower weight and preferably smaller balls. And make your way up. LH does a very good job with providing how the different exercisers weight and what is their size. Look for smaller ones, I would say bellow 60g to start with. I personally have the lelo Luna beads. I know they are more pricey, but well worth it. Basic instruction manual if you are new to this. And you can customise your Kegels to suit your level. From single ball to two heavier balls inserted at the same time, which weights almost as the Tracey Cox.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12689

Also to start with, she can just practice without anything in. She just needs to squeeze her inner muscles. And hold them for maybe couple of seconds to start with. Repeat few times, preferably few times a day and increase the lenght of how long you can hold it or the number of times you do this.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Are they falling out or is she pushing them out? If she's pushing them out she is using the wrong muscles. A good way to locate the right muscles is to practice stopping a pee midflow. Thhese are the muscles and the action she should be using. If they are falling out then I would agree with above.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

*waves @ Lilac*

Advance apologies for TMIing.

I suck at using kegel balls... And I have epic pelvic floor muscles. My references come in the form of lovers complaining I just broke their fingers or could they have their hand back (didn't mean to... sorry!) and also in the nurse doing my checkup a couple of weeks back... I think she was worried I was going to fire the speculum at her!

In my case, my problem is that I get too wet. Yes, even the balls will do it, and once I am, I really am... So, yeah... I could clench till the cows come home but I'm on a relative hiding to nothing!

thanks for the advice and ideas. We will try them out later in the week. Timings not good at the moment.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Geisha balls make my partner feel slightly nauseous. There's a dumbell shaped toy that's a better bet for pelvic floor exercises.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I squeeze, kinda like squeezing your lady parts and bum together, tensing the lower tummy area too. 20 squeezes at a time. Can I ask how long has it been since she's had your youngest?

Its been 4 and a half years since the youngest but she has never been particularly good at remembering to do her excercises. We thought that getting the Tonerballs may well remind & motivate her to do the excercises, but this will only work if she can keep them in place.

yoga is good for it too

she can do cheeky exercises, when you 2 are having sexy time and you're inside her, get her to aqueeze your willy with her vaginal wall muscles, as often as she can.

Plus it's an added bonus for you ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.