• fake or natural...?

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I prefer natural boobs! I have natural boobs and would never consider getting fake ones.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have large natural boobs, and although they're more prone to gravity and not as perky as the fake ones, I wouldn't change them at all.

No matter how big or small, my vote would always be for natural breasts. I just think fake ones throw the body out of proportion, and never feel as nice. I actually think they look unflattering, with the exception of breast reconstructions which can be done quite tastefully (as are some boob jobs I suppose).

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I would say natural, big or small as nature intended.

Mrs Babelicious menace [sign in to see picture]

natural but have always thought about havein them done

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

natural my oh are 36g, time and gravity have taken there toll but they are soft and great and it gives me more excuses to by her corsets and lingerie

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Natural are always better. They hang better as well no matter the size.

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

Natural any time. The good fake boobs have to look like they are not fake, which makes it a bit redundant...

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Small and natural thanks.

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

Hey I'm natural but am very small b cup size so would love to have a boob enhancement just to a full c would be great but my hubby says he would hate it he loves me natural he says more than an handful is a waste lol (oh and I'm not plastered in makeup I'm very casual leggings /jeans and tops I don't have time due to having 3 young children x

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

kinky wife wrote:

Hey I'm natural but am very small b cup size so would love to have a boob enhancement just to a full c would be great but my hubby says he would hate it he loves me natural he says more than an handful is a waste lol (oh and I'm not plastered in makeup I'm very casual leggings /jeans and tops I don't have time due to having 3 young children x

Small is beautiful, no need to change, maybe it's media that create's peoples want for bigger ones, but I see "Jordan" has had them removed back to almost original which looks better, they were stupidly big and horrid.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

kinky wife wrote:

Small is beautiful, no need to change, maybe it's media that create's peoples want for bigger ones, but I see "Jordan" has had them removed back to almost original which looks better, they were stupidly big and horrid.

I agree its a stigma type thing in a similar vain to the size of a man's manhood. The most important thing is the person not the size of their bits.

ghostrider74 [sign in to see picture]

It has to be natural breasts all the way for me

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a problem with ether :) I like both. As long as the woman I am with is happy and healthy then I wouldn't mine what she had :)

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

Real all the way

UkHornycouple69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm defo for natural. All the way. Scars on boobs aren't attractive to me. I like them to be soft, sqidgy and the way nature intended.

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

All natural, would love smaller boobs I was a perk d cup before kids now an e/f cup with gravity issues. Can't complain though I breastfed for 4 years. Saves a fortune!!

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

I prefer natural too. I have seen to many bad boob jobs unfortunately :(. Although I was surprised to hear Dita Von tease's boobs are fake, they in my opinion look the most natural fake boobs I have ever seen.

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

I love big boobs and I cannot lie. Our mate has big boobs, natural and strangely alluring. It's not the be all and end all but I do find them a turn on.

I can't comment on fake boobs for two reasons:

1.They're sometimes great to look at but if it's a bad job then not really a turn on.

2. I haven't actually touched any fake ones, I know sheltered life (lol) but if anyone is willing to give me a hands on experience I update this post in due course! lol

I think that's a sitting on the fence answer?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.