• fake or natural...?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I vote for natural regardless of size.

lovecock [sign in to see picture]

Ok, i think big natural boobs are best, i would only get them done if i was tiny, im 32D/DD and im a size 8, so i think they are big enough for my body size, and as i never do things by halves, if i did get them done i would want to go HUGE, like 32J/K!!

mark_25 [sign in to see picture]

agree with the majority, size isn't important in the slightest but definitely natural - I don't understand the fake thing at all

Sex lady [sign in to see picture]

My OH prefers natural, my 32f's are all natural, but sometimes i wish they were "perkier" but then again wiv them that size its probably only gonna happen wiv surgery! I do wish they were a little smaller and would never judge someone for having surgery at all. We always want wat we havent got i suppose. It had suprised me too that many men prefer natural, i was expecting to read lots of votes from men for FAKE!! I will embrass my naturalness then!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Natural. But don't really mind fake either. They still taste the same..

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Fake tits are not appealing to my eye I'm afraid.
    I love natural breasts and wouldn't change my own for the world :)

Andreia [sign in to see picture]

Natural boobs, love 'em. The touch is amazingly good and you won't feel any hard baloons.

Shame my bf loves them all big.. makes me jealous, mines aren't that huge.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I generally go for women with smaller boobies when I'm that way inclined. I don't like implants. I'm a bum and lips girl :D

I've never liked my boobs, I wouldn't get implants but I would get an uplift. I got depression around the time I was developing as a woman and went from a B cup to a G cup in 18months. I also gained 6stone. My weight has never settled and I tend to go anywhere between 9 and 16 stone. Its a viscious circle I know, as the more I hate my body the more my weight fluctuates and the worse it looks.

No one I've been with sexual with has ever said anything bad about my boobs and seemed to like them, but there have been a few people over the years who have made comments that kill my confidence. The throw away comments about saggy boobs and fat women whether directed at others, to the tv, or just as banter make me very self conscious. There have been times I've refused to take my bra or top of during sex because my self estem is that low.

As I am quite an outspoken opinionated person who will step up to a lot of challenges people often just assume I am confident in myself. I'm really not.

sluthunny14 [sign in to see picture]

my partner prefers natural, mine are quite big and he cant keep his hands off them, considering after having a child, they've remained in place and still look 'amazing' as he says! x

Catastrophic [sign in to see picture]

I go through stages where I want a boob job, I think mainly because I used to have a really flat chest and they kind of grew all of a sudden, but I havent quite shaken the thought that they are small even though I know realistically they aren't, I would probably regret it if I got one.

I think some boob jobs look great, but no one should be feel pressured to get one. My boyfriend has said he wouldn't be happy if I did get one because he prefers natural, and it would be a waste of money haha.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

def natural more so in light of the pip scandel.

kit777 [sign in to see picture]

Has to be natural, which is something me and the OH can agree on.

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

It dosent matter to me or OH.

We have discussed it, She is a natural 34d now and wants to remain natural until we have children together, but after she says she might or might not. It dosent bother me at all.

But no fake bums haha, only real bums

MusicSex [sign in to see picture]

I love natural breasts. Don't understand why women would ever want fake ones, just because they are bigger does NOT mean they look better - they don't. If I liked a girl who happened to, I suppose I could deal with it (never known any though). If she had to, for example if they were too big natural and got in the way too much, it's different. Simply for vanity though, to have big fake ones just 'cause they're big, is completely weird concept to me. Each to their own though, I suppose.

otm [sign in to see picture]

Natural

Fake ones are just so... lifeless? The way they move, or don't move, is just so unappealing - nothing erotic about them at all. Not sure if I can express this is the right way, but to me being intimate with fake breasts is not the same as being intimate with the person who has them.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

Natural for me.

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Mine are natural but Id get fake ones to give me some lift as soon as I win the lottery...*wishful thinking here*.

Id give anything not to have to wear a bra and the boobies stay in one position....sigh...!

BigBen1987 [sign in to see picture]

TBH i do like big boobs and its fantastic if a woman has naturally big boobs, but fair play on women who want to enhance to bigger boobs if they do not have them naturally.

I guess I don't mind.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Mine are real and I love them...

BUT I have several friends who have impliants for different reasons. For a woman who has breast implants to feel sexier, to feel pretty, and more confident sexually more power to her.

I also have a close friend who had implants post cancer. I would just say like in all things people should not judge a woman with fakes until you know her story. My friend post surgery has had rude comments made to her about her "fakes" and people really should keep that to themselves.

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for natural boobs here no matter how big or small

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.